Looksmax Emailed the only UK company to do MSE here and this is what they responded with regarding pricing etc...

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.
Time online
43d 21h 43m
Changed my tune after hearing them tryna bump me bruv

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
Were you actually considering it though?
I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

He also said you need to do something else to the mandible after you have had MSE done. So need to watch back on that video. Let's be honest. Under 5k is cheap for any ascendent.

Me and you are at least average looking so we should look at expanding our palates before looking at cosmetic treatment.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

He also said you need to do something else to the mandible after you have had MSE done. So need to watch back on that video. Let's be honest. Under 5k is cheap for any ascendent.

Me and you are at least average looking so we should look at expanding our palates before looking at cosmetic treatment.

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 6h 36m
I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

I'd think there'd be better ways to spend your money.
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features, which is what I'd be looking to address with PS in your case, instead of MSE. Idk though.
I don't think avg people get less than 0.5 match a day on a dating app. You're overrating me.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
I'd think there'd be better ways to spend your money.
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features, which is what I'd be looking to address with PS in your case, instead of MSE. Idk though.
I don't think avg people get less than 0.5 match a day on a dating app. You're overrating me.
For goodness sake. This is getting boring now. Getting a good fucking physique is not hard. Bore off bro. I've been there before and when lean and mean physically I am kinda cute at best. That is not good looking. It's decent normie. I am looking to change my face. I agree aside from my eyebrows I don't really have dimorphic features, which is why I am widening my face. I have researched it. I will do MSE and then SFOT.

I am not overrating you. You're better looking than myself. At least a 6.5/10. Just your nose doesn't fit with the rest of your face so it fails you and so your strengths are hidden and you don't see it.

Last edited:
Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 6h 36m
For goodness sake. This is getting boring now. Getting a good fucking physique is not hard. Bore off bro. I've been there before and when lean and mean physically I am kinda cute at best. That is not good looking. It's decent normie. I am looking to change my face. I agree aside from my eyebrows I don't really have dimorphic features, which is why I am widening my face. I have researched it. I will do MSE and then SFOC.

I am not overrating you. You're better looking than myself. At least a 6.5/10. Just your nose doesn't fit with the rest of your face so it fails you and so your strengths are hidden and you don't see it.
Didn't even mean physique, just that your face looks bloated and hides whatever bones there might be, i.e. all the sharpness and angularity is non-existant, which is considered attractive. Just the way I see it?
Idk the best course of action for you, but implants for example seems like a better idea than a mse, but you should know better, I mean it genuinely. Guess there are lots of problems with implants though.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
Didn't even mean physique, just that your face looks bloated and hides whatever bones there might be, i.e. all the sharpness and angularity is non-existant, which is considered attractive. Just the way I see it?
Idk the best course of action for you, but implants for example seems like a better idea than a mse, but you should know better, I mean it genuinely. Guess there are lots of problems with implants though.
I want bone born shit.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
@DatGuyYouLike, thoughts on this?

JawHacks is basically saying you need to expand the mandible, if you are going to blow-wide the Maxilla and one of the ways is SFOT.

Do orthodontics do SFOT as well?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
emmettcel

emmettcel

Trainee
Time online
11h 5m
The other MSE provider in Peterborough now requires an orthodontist referral because too many retards kept self-referring for mse when they didn't need it. Does anyone know how much the Priestgate guy charges?
I was considering that guy at smilelux but £3500+ is a lot, might as well go abroad if it's gonna be that much in the UK.

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Wizard
Time online
105d 12h 50m
doing a significant amt of bone anchored palate expansion will make ur eyes look even more close set bhai, just a warning (doesn’t rly matter for most ppl, but ur kinda borderline on that regard)

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Zephir
Time online
39d 8h 45m
I went to the same one and paid 109 pounds. Jfl at 250

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
doing a significant amt of bone anchored palate expansion will make ur eyes look even more close set bhai, just a warning (doesn’t rly matter for most ppl, but ur kinda borderline on that regard)
Oh ffs, what's this bullshit now? lol

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Zephir
Time online
39d 8h 45m
@aut0phobic @Chadelite
Dont go to dr Hirani. He wont expand you more than ur lower teeth would tilt and he refuses to give facemask if ur not below the age of 10.
He wouldn't even quote me a price until I paid for another consultation and wouldn't give my ct scans unless i paid 30pounds

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
0c98a6804d38bc1fc2b9467121550b14.jpg

Is my IPD really that bad @The Bleach Pill ?

Took photo using webcam this time.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
55891373989422842b8da20e43d7ee5d.jpg

Fuck me I look like an actual fag at 17% body fat.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
83b380918fb14da83fb7ef669092802f.jpg

Fucked ipd @curryslayerordeath ?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
yes its narrow and Mse would only make your es ratio worse as it increases your bizygomatic breadth and not your ipd
Lol so what you're saying is, the fact I am medium in facial width and not wide is the reason my IPD doesn't absolutely murder me?

Are there any real life examples of dudes with wide faces but narrow IPDs?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
I really don't know what to think now.

Wider the better is the motto in the looks theory community, but now with slight IPD I'm being told it breaks the harmony of my face if I were to widen.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
@DatGuyYouLike bring some science to this.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
@Kingkellz your thoughts?

G

Guyinpeace2

Trainee
Time online
6d 1h 25m
Bro I think your concern is only the ipd, you already have a good developed face ...
u don't need mse

Last edited:
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

THE NEW BIGBICEPS
Time online
19d 13h 8m
I really don't know what to think now.

Wider the better is the motto in the looks theory community, but now with slight IPD I'm being told it breaks the harmony of my face if I were to widen.
ipd is not changeable anyway dummass lol

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m
Bro I think your concern is only the ipd, you already have a good developed face ...
u don't need mse
I am not touching Chad-lite with a normal eye-width.

May be an ok looking normie.

Phenotype and IPD I can't change. Maxillary and mandible positioning I can.

How can I improve IPD? Wtf is Sinn?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
43d 21h 43m