Looksmax Emailed the only UK company to do MSE here and this is what they responded with regarding pricing etc...

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Time online
109d 12h 35m
@Kingkellz your thoughts?
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features,
Honestly get whatever you want. All I have to say is keep your expectations low with MSE from an aesthetics viewpoint.

I hear you say you want to bang stacy's and not beckys. Basically you want something that improves your irl appeal and attractiveness in order to get good-looking women.
In that case look into both adding and increasing the expression of sexually dimorphic traits/features.

Get lean (much leaner than you are rn)
Grow light to heavy stubble
Gain muscle mass (roid if you have to)
Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Look into a genio or long chin wing
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
Look into voice deepening (fat/filler injection thyroplasty or window anterior commissure relaxation laryngoplasty)
Thyroid cartilage enhancment for more pronounced adams apple
Widen shoulders with bone grafts, sliding clavicular osteotomies, implants or fat injections

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.
Time online
43d 21h 0m
Honestly get whatever you want. All I have to say is keep your expectations low with MSE from an aesthetics viewpoint.

I hear you say you want to bang stacy's and not beckys. Basically you want something that improves your irl appeal and attractiveness in order to get good-looking women.
In that case look into both adding and increasing the expression of sexually dimorphic traits/features.

Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
Look into voice deepening (fat/filler injection thyroplasty or window anterior commissure relaxation laryngoplasty)
Widen shoulders with bone grafts, sliding clavicular osteotomies, implants or fat injections
Appreciate this man.

- Had a good body before and aiming to be there once again
- Will run stubble-game.
- Will bulk a little more this time
- Will get tats for sure
- Will get LL eventually
- What's genio? Implant/filler for a chin that protrudes?
- Penis enlargement is absolutely one of the things on the list which HAVE TO DO
- Ordered a neck brace/chain for working out neck. Arrives tomorrow.
- My voice is probably already on-point and I am just talking normally I think?

- Shoulders I am in the process of expanding pressing muscle against bone to encourage/entice outward growth/expansion.

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
18d 12h 39m
So 3500 pounds for something you can implant on yourself, for 1000 bux. Just DIY and then get orthodontics from someone cheaper.

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Wizard
Time online
105d 12h 50m
aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
58d 12h 21m

Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
super fucking based user tbh

christmas every time you reply

Gremblo

Gremblo

Trainee
Time online
4d 7h 1m
They want to charge you double what I payed, jfl

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
52d 22h 6m
no i meant like alekvs had w/e (mod lef, tripod osteo, etc) procedures w a russian surgeon, i think?
Oh idk, Dr Sinn is the only surgeon I've seen offer it, but maybe it was with somebody else. AleksVs would have to tell us