Emailed the only UK company to do MSE here and this is what they responded with regarding pricing etc...

@aut0phobic @Chadelite
Dont go to dr Hirani. He wont expand you more than ur lower teeth would tilt and he refuses to give facemask if ur not below the age of 10.
He wouldn't even quote me a price until I paid for another consultation and wouldn't give my ct scans unless i paid 30pounds

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1862
0c98a6804d38bc1fc2b9467121550b14

Is my IPD really that bad @The Bleach Pill ?

Took photo using webcam this time.

55891373989422842b8da20e43d7ee5d

Fuck me I look like an actual fag at 17% body fat.

83b380918fb14da83fb7ef669092802f

Fucked ipd @curryslayerordeath ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and to_stop_da_cope
yes its narrow and Mse would only make your es ratio worse as it increases your bizygomatic breadth and not your ipd

Lol so what you're saying is, the fact I am medium in facial width and not wide is the reason my IPD doesn't absolutely murder me?

Are there any real life examples of dudes with wide faces but narrow IPDs?

• Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I really don't know what to think now.

Wider the better is the motto in the looks theory community, but now with slight IPD I'm being told it breaks the harmony of my face if I were to widen.

@DatGuyYouLike bring some science to this.

@Kingkellz your thoughts?

Bro I think your concern is only the ipd, you already have a good developed face ...
u don't need mse

Last edited:

Wider the better is the motto in the looks theory community, but now with slight IPD I'm being told it breaks the harmony of my face if I were to widen.
ipd is not changeable anyway dummass lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
ipd is not changeable anyway dummass lol
Are you sure ? it seems to me that we can increase the ipd by 6mm with Sinn, according to a user who suffered mlf3 + tripod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Bro I think your concern is only the ipd, you already have a good developed face ...
u don't need mse

I am not touching Chad-lite with a normal eye-width.

May be an ok looking normie.

Phenotype and IPD I can't change. Maxillary and mandible positioning I can.

How can I improve IPD? Wtf is Sinn?

I am not touching Chad-lite with a normal eye-width.

May be an ok looking normie.

Phenotype and IPD I can't change. Maxillary and mandible positioning I can.

How can I improve IPD? Wtf is Sinn?

Dr Sinn performs an osteotomy (tripod osteotomy) that widens the IPD

Cbfe34829713cbb898b743e19ff9eab4

How AleksVs widened IPDPFL

Tripod osteotomy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Guyinpeace2, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
@Kingkellz your thoughts?
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features,
Honestly get whatever you want. All I have to say is keep your expectations low with MSE from an aesthetics viewpoint.

I hear you say you want to bang stacy's and not beckys. Basically you want something that improves your irl appeal and attractiveness in order to get good-looking women.
In that case look into both adding and increasing the expression of sexually dimorphic traits/features.

Get lean (much leaner than you are rn)
Grow light to heavy stubble
Gain muscle mass (roid if you have to)
Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Look into a genio or long chin wing
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
Look into voice deepening (fat/filler injection thyroplasty or window anterior commissure relaxation laryngoplasty)
Thyroid cartilage enhancment for more pronounced adams apple
Widen shoulders with bone grafts, sliding clavicular osteotomies, implants or fat injections

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chadelite and 4 others
Honestly get whatever you want. All I have to say is keep your expectations low with MSE from an aesthetics viewpoint.

I hear you say you want to bang stacy's and not beckys. Basically you want something that improves your irl appeal and attractiveness in order to get good-looking women.
In that case look into both adding and increasing the expression of sexually dimorphic traits/features.

Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
Look into voice deepening (fat/filler injection thyroplasty or window anterior commissure relaxation laryngoplasty)
Widen shoulders with bone grafts, sliding clavicular osteotomies, implants or fat injections

Appreciate this man.

- Had a good body before and aiming to be there once again
- Will run stubble-game.
- Will bulk a little more this time
- Will get tats for sure
- Will get LL eventually
- What's genio? Implant/filler for a chin that protrudes?
- Penis enlargement is absolutely one of the things on the list which HAVE TO DO
- Ordered a neck brace/chain for working out neck. Arrives tomorrow.
- My voice is probably already on-point and I am just talking normally I think?

- Shoulders I am in the process of expanding pressing muscle against bone to encourage/entice outward growth/expansion.

So 3500 pounds for something you can implant on yourself, for 1000 bux. Just DIY and then get orthodontics from someone cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Get tats
Save up for LL
Thicken eyebrows
Penis enlargement
Thicken neck
super fucking based user tbh

christmas every time you reply

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 6908
They want to charge you double what I payed, jfl

no i meant like alekvs had w/e (mod lef, tripod osteo, etc) procedures w a russian surgeon, i think?

Oh idk, Dr Sinn is the only surgeon I've seen offer it, but maybe it was with somebody else. AleksVs would have to tell us

If you widened your face you would look retarded. Your face is already wide