Emailed the only UK company to do MSE here and this is what they responded with regarding pricing etc...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
26a8ddfaaa6216391b6b77582fb60ce8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Darkstrand, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Paying the £250 for a consultation isn't an issue financially for me, but still! LOL

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Darkstrand and Chadelite
not the only guy who does MSE in the uk

1i3ud4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike, Darkstrand and 7 others
jfl they quoted you more than they quoted me, you must've come across as a giant aspie :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hairyballscel, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
jfl they quoted you more than they quoted me, you must've come across as a giant aspie :lul::lul:

Nah. I was pretty succinct and overall well but casual spoken. Very NT as always man. You know me. Cmon.

Could just be that you applied a year back and it's gone-up with the demand increasing. Basic economics.

Nah. I was pretty succinct and overall well but casual spoken. Very NT as always man. You know me. Cmon.

Could just be that you applied a year back and it's gone-up with the demand increasing. Basic economics.
few weeks ago, no way there over doubled the price of a consult in 4 weeks :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Chadelite and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
4500 to insert piece of 20$ metal tht u have to rotate urself jfl. Just buy numbing cream and do it yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, alex569, Danish_Retard and 2 others
4500 to insert piece of 20$ metal tht u have to rotate urself jfl. Just buy numbing cream and do it yourself

How did that turn out for the guy that did it on here?

Isn't there a reason that mother fucker doesn't post on here anymore? Man's in agony daily. He's lucky it's lockdown, so he can recover.

Self install your way to torture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheChosenChad and Patient A
Btw it's anywhere between 3,5k-4,5k

Still big, but yeah..

JFL 4K GBP TO INSTALL MSE MEANWHILE SOMEONE INSTALLED IT THEMSELVES

And braces almost 5k
MSE won't ascend you BTW

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1862
Ok so you need to post this fucking email.
not gonna do that, but I'm serious about them ripping you off.

Priestgate clinic (where the only other practitioner of MSE in the UK works) is more reputable, and is cheaper than the price they've quoted you.

I was quoted 110 by smilelux & 140 by priestgate. I have a feeling these might be "quarantine" prices ngl, maybe wait a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6908
not gonna do that, but I'm serious about them ripping you off.

Priestgate clinic (where the only other practitioner of MSE in the UK works) is more reputable, and is cheaper than the price they've quoted you.

I was quoted 100 by smilelux & 140 by priestgate. I have a feeling these might be "quarantine" prices ngl, maybe wait a bit.

You can't share the email? Lmao and blur or cut out your name?

• +1
JFL 4K GBP TO INSTALL MSE MEANWHILE SOMEONE INSTALLED IT THEMSELVES

And braces almost 5k
MSE won't ascend you BTW
nice wide palate is a great halo ngl

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and highT
You can't share the email? Lmao and blur or cut out your name?
I'm don't want them to suddenly up the price of my consult by nearly £150 cus you sent them a pic of the email they sent me jfl

• +1
nice wide palate is a great halo ngl
Nah narrow palate gives hollow cheeks

I have a narrow palate and I have hollow cheeks at 30% bf

You can't have hollow cheeks with a wide palate

My mouth is getting wider tho from. Losing fat it seems

I'm don't want them to suddenly up the price of my consult by nearly £150 cus you sent them a pic of the email they sent me jfl
JFL what a scam

Almost 9k gbp for MSE just to give you wider zygomatic arch

That's 1 year of uni BTW

Genetics is so brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 1862

shieeet i don't wanna lose hollow cheeks

plus my mouth isn't wide enough tbh, If it was I'd get MSE and look like this

• +1
JFL what a scam

Almost 9k gbp for MSE just to give you wider zygomatic arch

That's 1 year of uni BTW

Genetics is so brutal
indeed brutal, i mainly wanted the wide palate halo but debating its worth against potentially losing hollow cheeks

i don't think I'd get that much expansion since my palate isn't that narrow rn

• +1

Gimme your honest assessment. Would I improve with biogonial width? My brain says I would, because my Zygo is at least decent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Gimme your honest assessment. Would I improve with biogonial width? My brain says I would, because my Zygo is at least decent.

your autistic videos are cringe af tbh

not saying stop tho

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
How did that turn out for the guy that did it on here?

Isn't there a reason that mother fucker doesn't post on here anymore? Man's in agony daily. He's lucky it's lockdown, so he can recover.

Self install your way to torture.
Medievil KEK

you can have wide palate + hollow cheeks

hollow cheeks = very low body fat, good zygos, wide gonion/jaw

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

That's fine. I'll just link them this thread and demand they give it to me free. Don't worry.

That's fine. I'll just link them this thread and demand they give it to me free. Don't worry.
did you already receive your award for most autism ?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
4506442eaf9e977364e8d9af082459a3

Fuck them. Pussies. Tryna take me for a mug. I'll punch them the fuck up.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Changed my tune after hearing them tryna bump me bruv

• +1
Were you actually considering it though?

I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

He also said you need to do something else to the mandible after you have had MSE done. So need to watch back on that video. Let's be honest. Under 5k is cheap for any ascendent.

Me and you are at least average looking so we should look at expanding our palates before looking at cosmetic treatment.

I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

He also said you need to do something else to the mandible after you have had MSE done. So need to watch back on that video. Let's be honest. Under 5k is cheap for any ascendent.

Me and you are at least average looking so we should look at expanding our palates before looking at cosmetic treatment.

I am gonna get it done.

I trust JawHack's IQ.

I'd think there'd be better ways to spend your money.
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features, which is what I'd be looking to address with PS in your case, instead of MSE. Idk though.
I don't think avg people get less than 0.5 match a day on a dating app. You're overrating me.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I'd think there'd be better ways to spend your money.
You're soft looking i.e. fat, and don't really have dimorphic features, which is what I'd be looking to address with PS in your case, instead of MSE. Idk though.
I don't think avg people get less than 0.5 match a day on a dating app. You're overrating me.

For goodness sake. This is getting boring now. Getting a good fucking physique is not hard. Bore off bro. I've been there before and when lean and mean physically I am kinda cute at best. That is not good looking. It's decent normie. I am looking to change my face. I agree aside from my eyebrows I don't really have dimorphic features, which is why I am widening my face. I have researched it. I will do MSE and then SFOT.

I am not overrating you. You're better looking than myself. At least a 6.5/10. Just your nose doesn't fit with the rest of your face so it fails you and so your strengths are hidden and you don't see it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
For goodness sake. This is getting boring now. Getting a good fucking physique is not hard. Bore off bro. I've been there before and when lean and mean physically I am kinda cute at best. That is not good looking. It's decent normie. I am looking to change my face. I agree aside from my eyebrows I don't really have dimorphic features, which is why I am widening my face. I have researched it. I will do MSE and then SFOC.

I am not overrating you. You're better looking than myself. At least a 6.5/10. Just your nose doesn't fit with the rest of your face so it fails you and so your strengths are hidden and you don't see it.
Didn't even mean physique, just that your face looks bloated and hides whatever bones there might be, i.e. all the sharpness and angularity is non-existant, which is considered attractive. Just the way I see it?
Idk the best course of action for you, but implants for example seems like a better idea than a mse, but you should know better, I mean it genuinely. Guess there are lots of problems with implants though.

Didn't even mean physique, just that your face looks bloated and hides whatever bones there might be, i.e. all the sharpness and angularity is non-existant, which is considered attractive. Just the way I see it?
Idk the best course of action for you, but implants for example seems like a better idea than a mse, but you should know better, I mean it genuinely. Guess there are lots of problems with implants though.

I want bone born shit.

@DatGuyYouLike, thoughts on this?

JawHacks is basically saying you need to expand the mandible, if you are going to blow-wide the Maxilla and one of the ways is SFOT.

Do orthodontics do SFOT as well?

The other MSE provider in Peterborough now requires an orthodontist referral because too many retards kept self-referring for mse when they didn't need it. Does anyone know how much the Priestgate guy charges?
I was considering that guy at smilelux but £3500+ is a lot, might as well go abroad if it's gonna be that much in the UK.

doing a significant amt of bone anchored palate expansion will make ur eyes look even more close set bhai, just a warning (doesn’t rly matter for most ppl, but ur kinda borderline on that regard)

I went to the same one and paid 109 pounds. Jfl at 250

doing a significant amt of bone anchored palate expansion will make ur eyes look even more close set bhai, just a warning (doesn’t rly matter for most ppl, but ur kinda borderline on that regard)

Oh ffs, what's this bullshit now? lol