Emotional lifefuel copied post

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Fuck. I've spent 3 years with you losers. Heard your stories of rejection. See you get excited over another girl. Then get rejected again. Your looksmaxing updates. Played chess against you. Skribble.io. Laughed at your jokes. Took your advice. Watched it pay off. Watched it fail. Had deep convos with you. Spent hours on shitty discord servers with all of you, when I didn't have anyone else to talk to. Banter, arguing face vs height, roasting eachother, giving eachother advice.

Most of you that I've talked to and gotten to know are hilarious, kind, smart, helpful, unique losers and I love that about you all. Makes me feel right at home. And I hope you all ascend. Any bitterness you have within you today wouldn't exist if you had a better life. I've seen you faggots turn into bloomer whitepilled little simps as soon as a girl said hi to you, and the whole servers had to blackpill you back to reality before you got hurt more. Half of you don't even look that bad. Foid standards are just so through the roof, and the average male cares and values the average female more than the average female values and cares for the companionship of the average male that you all got fucked over. I hope you faggots end up being the outliers that escape this hellhole. Like fuck, I know "it's over" and whatever, but at least some of us are going to make it out.

Youngcels reading this (anyone under 22, ESPECIALLY anyone currently in the 12th grade or lower). NOW IS THE TIME TO ASCEND. Don't waste your time here watching your chances for young love fade. You'll regret. You have an entire arsenal of blackpill knowledge to use to your advantage that the average normalfag doesn't even know, hell even immoral manipulative redpill knowledge. Looksmax with the gym, skincare, fashion, or whatever, get a job and save up for plastic surgery, get the supplements, get your body fat percentage low, low-inhib max cause you're still young enough to virtually face no consequences for anything you do, only focus on yourself cause no one else will. Just please, ascend. After you see the years stack up, you feel a sense of awful dread. And you're not ready for it. Don't settle for thots. Women won't hold back with their standards, so neither should you. Whether you want a Stacy, a virgin, a rich girl, a 6'2 girl to give your kids tallfag genes, or all 4. The divorce rate is 50% and 70% of them are initiated by women, so learn your red flags, and put your self first, no simping. They aren't worth it if they're not treating you as best they can and putting as much effort in you as you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Bobelbrah, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
who is the original poster?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Could not pay me dogecoin to read a word

Shit copy pasta just makes me me think my youth is fading even quicker

Could not pay me dogecoin to read a word
5y9g609ymbo41

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF