Ending the great mewing debate once and for all (LITERALLY EVERYONE GTFO IN HERE NOW)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
While nearly everyone acknowledge mewing is legit as a preventative/developing, there is still an ongoing debate on whether mewing is legit for changing your features. This is concrete evidence that mewing DOES work.

The current premise of progress pics by taking a picture of your side profile is inherently flawed, there is so much room for error. Frontal pictures are 100x better for gauging progress. With side profile pictures angle, lighting, and BF %, posture all contribute and are the main reasons why these types of progress pics are not good for judging changes. While they can be effective if all of those 4 variables are accounted for. Most of the time they are not. This is why we have to find a different way to gauge the progress that ignores these variables. Now lets first decide on a trait that we will associate mewing with, despite their being many aspects of your face to change we will use maxillary/zygomatic width for our parameters of measuring change. A long and narrow face is associated with mouth breathing. While good oral posture is associated with a wide and robust face. Aka maxilla and zygomatic width. Many people will say "muh suture closes" and its impossible to expand the maxilla after a certain age, but that however is not true.

To accurately measure the width of the face we need a part on the face that will never change, on its own, and also without mew changes. This will be the constant. Im going to use the iris as the constant. Using this will guarantee that the ratios are consistent. For gauging changes by mewing I will use bizygomatic widths. As this is associated with proper development. By diving the length of the bizygomatic by the length of iris you will get a ratio. This ratio essentially tells you how wide your face is with extreme precision. Since the iris never changes, and the ONLY factor that will affect the numerical length of the bizygomatic is lens distortion

lighting, angles, and body fat changes will have no impact on this way of measuring progress, If we can account for lens distortion and making sure that it is consistent through both pics, there will be minimal changing factors. Obviously angle does play an impact in measuring, but its so easy to remain the same angle a frontal pic/selfie than when you are sticking the camera out to the side and looking straight ahead and have to worry about your head tilt, phone tilt, how far away the phone is from you etc. By using this method it is full proof to showing changes in the width of the maxilla, a fundamental part of the changes from mewing.

Here are the examples. The formula for the ratio again is Bizygomatic distance/Length of iris the higher the number, the wider the face became. A ratio change of +0.2 displays meh-good progress from mewing, while anything .35+ is great progress, .8+ is astro level changes

Using photos of our beloved MM's demonstrates that the ratio will remain the same if you are not doing anything to change it. Obv gandy and oprys face didnt change, therefor their ratios stay extremely similar to their other photos. While on the other hand people who mew have a significant increase in their ratio, showing an increase in maxillary and zygomatic width, a corner stone of mewing changes along with forward growth.

The first two people are in their 20s and received minor changes compared to Ead, Astro, and that reddit kid who were much younger when mewing, so yes progress is slowed down the older you are and it probably continually slows even after their ages. However this also displays MSE can give SIGNIFICANT changes to facial width even if you are past the age that mewing will be effective for you. But for people under 20, mewing WILL give you changes.

The two people in their twenties who mewed for 2 years had an increase in their ratio by around .2, while Ead had a changed of .4 so around double theirs.

Astro had an increase of nearly an entire digit, and the kid from reddit is 19 and mewed for 2 years and had an increase of his ratio by .4, so the same changes you would get from MSE if you waited 10 years.

TLDR: mewing changes can be proved by diving bizygomatic length by iris (a constant) that shows maxillary expansion with a very high precision. Mewing speed of changes go down drastically after age 20-21, MSE is very legit too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ellisadrian, Lmao, AscendingHero and 22 others
FUUCK GANDY DDESCENDING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 3990, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Great thread. That is the best way to measure results hands down.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, FutureMogger and 2 others
even just seeing progress pics of astro makes me lose all respect for mewing deniers

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, hairyballscel and 7 others
High IQ thread INDEED.

• +1
Reactions: retard
Only braindead retards would deny the benefits of NATURAL POSTURE. Imagine telling a guy there's no reason to walk straight because it's not going to affect his spine anymore lmao, slit your wrist if you disagree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, Lmao and 16 others
there's honestly almost no reason not to mew anyways just do it fags lol

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, jordanbarrettisgod, HighIQcel and 10 others
wtf those 2 people on the bottom changed DRASTICALLY.

awesome thread nontheless

• +1
Reactions: retard
mods pin this thread

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 1973
what is the best way to mew?

what is the best way to mew?
I don’t think there is a best way, just tongue fully on roof including posterior third, and teeth together

I don’t think there is a best way, just tongue fully on roof including posterior third, and teeth together
if you want to expand the palate shouldnt your teeth be slightly apart?

if you want to expand the palate shouldnt your teeth be slightly apart?
no keeping your teeth together will give you a better ramus and gonial angle, and grow your jaw forwards

I’ve expanded lots with teeth together

no keeping your teeth together will give you a better ramus and gonial angle, and grow your jaw forwards
boyo i have retainers on my front 4 teeth (wired) will mewing still be any good to me? i have the forward growth of opry but its downgrown

• +1
Reactions: Éreinté
boyo i have retainers on my front 4 teeth (wired) will mewing still be any good to me? i have the forward growth of opry but its downgrown
I don’t really know personally how it works but I know mike said that he actually recommends people get retainers on their front few teeth to prevent relapse

so it should be fine

• Woah
Reactions: Fat cunt
it is over when i cant do that ? i mean i can put my tongue on the roof with teeth together but its rly hard

your anti mew cope is over boyo
it is over when i cant do that ? i mean i can put my tongue on the roof with teeth together but its rly hard
it will just take time, I sounded like darth vader when I first started doing it properly, now there is no noise at all when I fully mew, it just takes time and dedication, the more you mew while it’s uncomfortable now the quicker it will get easier

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
your anti mew cope is over boyo

it will just take time, I sounded like darth vader when I first started doing it properly, now there is no noise at all when I fully mew, it just takes time and dedication, the more you mew while it’s uncomfortable now the quicker it will get easier
i mean my tongue barely fit in that position

i mean my tongue barely fit in that position
Start off slowly just put as much tongue as you can fit comfortably, and slowly increase the amount of tongue up there over a period of months and it will eventually be wide enough for your whole tongue

the time it takes will vary with your age though

Start off slowly just put as much tongue as you can fit comfortably, and slowly increase the amount of tongue up there over a period of months and it will eventually be wide enough for your whole tongue

the time it takes will vary with your age though
im oldcell by this forum standards jfl

The only problem with comparing frontal pictures is if you are turning your head more up or more down in one picture it will significantly change midface ratios. It looks like the dirty blonde-haired guy on the right did just that (notice the different amount of nostril display in the after).

But all this shows is Ronald got better results with MSE in 3 months than younger people did mewing for years.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 2227
The only problem with comparing frontal pictures is if you are turning your head more up or more down in one picture it will significantly change midface ratios. It looks like the dirty blonde-haired guy on the right did just that (notice the different amount of nostril display in the after).

But all this shows is Ronald got better results with MSE in 3 months than younger people did mewing for years.
rotating head up and down doesnt affect it, since your still measuring the widest part of the face. Right and left however does affect it. While there might be some slight discrepancy in their ratios before and after due to angle differnces it wouldnt be more than .13 at the very maximum.

ya mse is like mewing on steroids for maxilla widening, however it wont give you the forward growth or jaw upswing like mewing would

@currycel123

rotating head up and down doesnt affect it, since your still measuring the widest part of the face. Right and left however does affect it. While there might be some slight discrepancy in their ratios before and after due to angle differnces it wouldnt be more than .13 at the very maximum.

ya mse is like mewing on steroids for maxilla widening, however it wont give you the forward growth or jaw upswing like mewing would
No it affects how tall your midface is which would affect any sort of ratios based on the compactness of the midface.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula and Deleted member 2227
does not work imo, but nice post

Yes.
Keep rubbing Kike Mew's Cum on your palates.

everyone should mew just because it’s correct oral posture.

NO ONE IRL is going to recognize changes in your face from mewing especially if you’re already low BF. the only changes that are noticeable are from high bf people who lost BF and made their hyoid bone higher.

if you need to draw lines and do mathematical ratios and concepts to see if mewing changes your face, it’s pretty obvious the changes are small and unnoticeable to the majority of people lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, FutureMogger and 6 others
keep rotting
Ngl i have been biggest mewer. I actually have several appointments with Mr Mike Mew each week, he pushes his tongue on my upper palate while i rest my burning titanium pressured tongue.

NO ONE IRL is going to recognize changes in your face from mewing especially if you’re already low BF. the only changes that are noticeable are from high bf people who lost BF and made their hyoid bone higher.

if you need to draw lines and do mathematical ratios and concepts to see if mewing changes your face, it’s pretty obvious the changes are small and unnoticeable to the majority of people lol.
the changes are incredibly noticeable in most of those people, just you need to find a way to explain everything on here or there will be multiple autists who still deny it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, randomguy1235, FutureMogger and 3 others
so how much Ronald Ead face widened
like 3-4mm or what

not for sure probably a bit more than that though
lifefuel for my not too wide face, i mean its enough wide to avoid horse face but not wide enough

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
yeah tbh i measured it, if he has average bizygomatic then his face should get widened like 4.5-5mm

Did you even read OP's method?

Yes only skimmed it. He was moreso talking about ES ratio if I understood correctly.
Or if not ES ratio then still just measuring width.

For that specifically camera lens is vital.

For instance, Astrosky’s before and after (bottom left) should be discarded for this reason.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
Yes only skimmed it. He was moreso talking about ES ratio if I understood correctly.

For instance, Astrosky’s before and after (bottom left) should be discarded for this reason.
not at all es ratio is the distance of how the IPD fits into the byzgyomatic this is just using the iris as a constant for telling change to maxillary/zygomatic width, not really related

Yes astros camera lens is obviously different, but still massive changes disregarding that

your retarded if you think that's lens distortion

the changes are incredibly noticeable in most of those people, just you need to find a way to explain everything on here or there will be multiple autists who still deny it
cope

your retarded if you think that's lens distortion

Cope away then, there’s no helping you.
not at all es ratio is the distance of how the IPD fits into the byzgyomatic this is just using the iris as a constant for telling change to maxillary/zygomatic width, not really related

Yes astros camera lens is obviously different, but still massive changes disregarding that

Yeah I realized it’s just to measure midface/zygo width, though change in ES ratio would still translate to this.

Glad you can agree Astro’s has Lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Cope away then, there’s no helping you.

Yeah I realized it’s just to measure midface/zygo width, though change in ES ratio would still translate to this.

Glad you can agree Astro’s has Lens distortion.
he has it, it isn’t the main reason for the insane changes in his face though, he could go back to that same camera, and distance and with his face today and he would look very different than the before picture
there's honestly almost no reason not to mew anyways just do it fags lol
how does this get more reactions than my actual thread jfl

wheres the rope

How has this thread not been pinned yet?!?!?
truly abominable

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
retard
great thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Nibbletslol, MrGlutton and retard
just measured my ratio- an increase of .26 over 13.5 months, major life fuel at this rate i should be able to increase to over .4 in the coming year

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

just measured my ratio- an increase of .26 over 13.5 months, major life fuel at this rate i should be able to increase to over .4 in the coming year

Mewing posts are rarely taken seriously because of the fact that either the same angles aren’t being used, or there’s likely camera lens distortion. As well as the fact that mewers have a huge incentive to even subconsciously fraud their results.

In this case at least 2 of the mewing before and afters used by @retard have lens distortion (the ones on the bottom left)

and he even claimed the one in the most bottom left still had crazy width changes regardless of lens distortion, the only problem is that person (Astro Sky) is highly suspected for having cheekbone fillers, since they appeared after he supposedly did bonesmashing lmfao.

Compare any of these mewing before and afters to ones with photographs that show undeniable change IN HIGH QUALITY COMPARABLE PHOTOS AND that include subjects that have only done the protocol that is being described (unlike Astro sky),

C45AFA3D 565E 4640 8311 A2A014E751EC
26246419 9276 46D1 9D10 8AF5399C0979

This guys an ortho student who did MSE and has zero reason to try to add fillers to his face to hype up his results (unlike Astro Sky who’s built a brand as the mewing kid). He’s even gone as far as saying since he still hasn’t totally finished MSE he can’t fully endorse it—as unbiased and unlikely to have an incentive to fraud anything as it gets.

No amount of lens distortion could ever explain the above results, and the angle is near identical... if he hadn’t been able to expand his midface and zygos, the change in ogee curve shouldn’t be there.

how do you get an appointment for MSE, like call your ortho on the phone and set an appointment and tell them BS about nasal pathways being blocked so they can give you mse?

Best way is to do research and either:
•find someone who actually does MSE near you

Or if that doesn’t work/ is unlikely....

•find someone who has a background in having an interest in addressing airway issues (should be easily found on their website). they should be receptive to the idea of MSE then. Also look for phrases like “dentofacial orthopedics” on their website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, FutureMogger and Deleted member 2227
Mewing posts are rarely taken seriously because of the fact that either the same angles aren’t being used, or there’s likely camera lens distortion. As well as the fact that mewers have a huge incentive to even subconsciously fraud their results.

In this case at least 2 of the mewing before and afters used by @retard have lens distortion (the ones on the bottom left)

and he even claimed the one in the most bottom left still had crazy width changes regardless of lens distortion, the only problem is that person (Astro Sky) is highly suspected for having cheekbone fillers, since they appeared after he supposedly did bonesmashing lmfao.

Compare any of these mewing before and afters to ones with photographs that show undeniable change IN HIGH QUALITY COMPARABLE PHOTOS AND that include subjects that have only done the protocol that is being described (unlike Astro sky),

View attachment 202076View attachment 202077
This guys an ortho student who did MSE and has zero reason to try to add fillers to his face to hype up his results (unlike Astro Sky who’s built a brand as the mewing kid). He’s even gone as far as saying since he still hasn’t totally finished MSE he can’t fully endorse it—as unbiased and unlikely to have an incentive to fraud anything as it gets.

No amount of lens distortion could ever explain the above results, and the angle is near identical... if he hadn’t been able to expand his midface and zygos, the change in ogee curve shouldn’t be there.
and what reason do you have to believe astro had fillers? good results lmao yes he did get legit changes but so did the other people who mewed for them, i dont know what other guy you are saying has lens distortion but im guessing its the guy in the bottom right, and the distortion would of been so minimal, it would of never resulted in the .4 ratio increase he got.

also just ask your self, have you EVER seen someone have as good results as astro from any surgery ever, for all the changes he had it would of required atleast 7 procedures minimum, and would of never came out as flawlessly as they did

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, FutureMogger, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
and what reason do you have to believe astro had fillers?

There were old posts either in the great work or in lookism that showed pretty much with time stamps how he suddenly got cheekbones out of nowhere, moreso than any other mewing before and after. The kind of results children get after a few years of mewing in way less time.
I’m happy to believe he improved his lower third and maybe even protracted his mandible and maxilla through mewing, but getting cheekbones to pop that much and increase the Bizygomatic width through mewing when you consider the before is laughable. He probably even knew so himself which is why he claimed he got them through bonesmashing JFL.

i dont know what other guy you are saying has lens distortion but im guessing its the guy in the bottom right, and the distortion would of been so minimal, it would of never resulted in the .4 ratio increase he got.
Ironically the guy on the bottom right was the highest quality/similarity pictures out of all of the mewing ones.

I was referring the girl on the left.
0450FEE8 28DF 4D99 A84B 077B8BD89AB1

If you seriously don’t see DRASTIC lens distortion, in her before photos AND in Astro’s before photo just underneath, the kind of lens distortion which would put those changes you measured in their faces into question, then I’m sorry but you’re coping to the moon and back and you are so helpless that any further response to you is a waste of time.

also just ask your self, have you EVER seen someone have as good results as astro from any surgery ever, for all the changes he had it would of required atleast 7 procedures minimum, and would of never came out as flawlessly as they did

JFL at thinking Astrosky’s results would need at least SEVEN procedures
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boy have you guzzled the Mew Koolaid or what?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Achieved after two sittings of surgery:
802D38C3 8649 4774 9B02 3A649F4CFED0

Achieved after one sitting of surgery:
05C5BD7E 1B07 4BAD 84F1 46C88686AAF7

A77AE123 F18A 440F BE71 F00DB8B7F2FE

A803218D 0977 4CE1 BFFB 009263F81827

4060C885 761D 4E6B 9D5C 013F0E798066

Achieved after one sitting of FILLERS
AED2B68D ADF5 4D4A B7D1 F762C4CEA068

42CFDA03 5E3C 4BAC 8AB4 62DC6F965266

FFEB1FC0 7A7A 4C04 87E5 D83A6C92437E

43B8BD18 0A08 4840 BB36 7BE132225E28