Endocrine Disruptors Compilation

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Beauty and Lifestyle Products:
  1. Formaldehyde: A known carcinogen and irritant found in nail products, hair dye, fake-eyelash adhesives and some shampoos. It has been banned in other countries.
  2. Fragrance: Has hormone-disrupting effects. Fragrance is also connected to headaches, dizziness, asthma and allergies. Instead, use products with natural fragrances only.
  3. Lead: A known carcinogen and hormone disruptor found in certain eyeliners, hair dye and lipsticks.
  4. Mercury: A known irritant and allergen that, with body accumulation over time, can impair the brain and nervous system.
  5. Parabens (Propyl-, Isopropyl-, Butyl- and Isobutyl-): Used as preservatives in many products. A study published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology in 2004 detected parabens in breast tumors and discussed their estrogen-like properties. While this doesn’t create a direct connection with cancer, I recommend avoiding these ingredients.
  6. Oxybenzone: An active ingredient in chemical sunscreens that accumulates in fatty tissues and is linked to allergies, hormone disruption and cellular damage. I recommend wearing skin-protective clothing and using natural minerals or zinc products.
  7. DEA/TEA/MEA (Ethanolamines): Used as emulsifiers and foaming agents for shampoos, body washes, soaps and topical application. It’s been associated with cancer in animal studies.
  8. Sodium lauryl (ether) sulfate (SLS, SLES): A former industrial degreaser now used to make soap foamy, it’s absorbed into the body.
  9. Diethylene glycol (or DEG): A central nervous system depressant and potent kidney and liver toxin. Sometimes found in fragrances. Glycerin and propylene glycol are sometimes contaminated with DEG, which are common ingredients in personal care products.
  10. BP-3: used in sunscreens, lotions, conditioners, and cosmetics.
  11. 3-benzylidene camphor: Sunscreen and cosmetics.
  12. 2,4-Dihydroxybenzophenone; Resbenzophenone
  13. 4,4'-dihydroxybenzophenone
  14. Bisphenol F
  15. Methylparaben: added to food or cosmetics to prevent the growth of mold and other harmful bacteria.
  16. Butylparaben: cosmetics, personal care products and pharmaceuticals
  17. Propylparaben: manufactured synthetically for use in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and foods
  18. Tonalide: Synthetic fragrance in cosmetics, detergents, cigarettes. Suspected hormone disruptor.
  19. PFOS (perfluorooctane sulfonic acid)
  20. Diethanolamine salt of PFOS
  21. Potassium salt of PFOS
  22. Lithium salt of PFOS
  23. Ammonium salt of PFOS
Food and Beverages:
  1. Atrazine: An herbicide used to control weeds and grass. Found in drinking water.
  2. Bisphenol A (BPA): A chemical used to harden plastics. Found in plastic bottles, the inside lining of some canned foods, medical devices, dental sealants and in the water, dust and air.
  3. Dioxins: A family of toxic chemicals. Found in the environment as a byproduct of industrial processing; mainly in fish, seafood, meats, eggs and cheese.
  4. Flame Retardants: A group of chemicals added to many manufactured items. Found in fabrics, plastics, surface coatings, furniture and baby products.
  5. Parabens: A preservative. Found in personal care products, such as deodorants and lotions to stop bacterial growth.
  6. Ethylparaben: role as an antimicrobial food preservative, an antifungal agent, a plant metabolite and a phytoestrogen.
  7. Perchlorate: An industrial chemical. Used in rocket propellant, fireworks and road flares, and can end up in drinking water.
  8. Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCs): A family of chemicals. Found in food packaging and non-stick cookware.
  9. Pesticides: Substances used to destroy insects and other harmful organisms. Used in farming and food production.
  10. Phthalates: Chemicals widely used in production. Found in plastics, scented beauty products and household cleaners—and also many other everyday items, including nail polish, carpeting and even your car’s steering wheel.
  11. Zeranol: A naturally occurring mycoestrogen (estrogen made by fungi). Used as a growth promoter in the meat industry, which has been banned in the European Union.
  12. Benzophenone: used in some food packaging inks and may migrate into foods. It can contaminate drinking water and migrate from food packaging into food.
  13. TBBPA: flame retardant used to reduce the flammability of plastics and synthetic resins in some consumer products.
  14. Bisphenol A: chemical produced in large quantities for use primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins.
  15. Bisphenol S: bisphenol S (BPS) have come to replace bisphenol A in food packaging and food containers, since bisphenol A (BPA) has been shown to leach into food and water, causing numerous negative health effects
  16. Others include: Arsenic, DDT, glycol ethers, lead, mercury, PCBs (banned in 1980, but still present in the food supply), polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and phytoestrogens (naturally occurring plant estrogens found in greatest quantities in soybeans and flax seeds, although these have also been shown to lower breast cancer risk).
PHTHALATES:
  1. Diundecyl phthalate (DuDP)
  2. Diethyl phthalate (DEP)
  3. 1,2-benzenedicarboxylic acid, di-C8-10-\nbranched alkyl esters, C9-rich
  4. Dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP)
  5. Dioctyl phthalate
  6. Diisononyl phthalate
  7. Diisodecyl phthalate (DiDP)

PESTICIDES / FUNGICIDES
  1. Sulfluramid (EtFOSA)
  2. Tebuconazole
  3. Zineb
  4. Ziram
  5. Thiram
ORGANOTINS
  1. Dibutyltin (DBT)
  2. Dibutyltin dichloride
  3. Triphenyltin (TPhT)
  4. Triphenyltin chloride
  5. Tributyltin hydride
  6. Tributyltin
  7. Triphenyltin hydroxide
  8. Triphenyltin acetate
  9. Dibutyltin (dilaurate)
  10. Tripropyltin hydride
  11. Tripropyltin chloride
  12. Tributyltin chloride
  13. Bis(tripropyltin) oxide

MISCELLANEOUS
  1. Tonalide
  2. Tert-butyl methyl ether; MTBE; 2-methoxy-2-methylpropane
  3. 4-Tert-Butylphenol
  4. Tert.-Butylhydroxyanisole (BHA); tert-butyl-4-methoxyphenol
  5. Pentachlorophenol (PCP)
  6. 4-nitrophenol
  7. 2,4,6-tribromophenol
  8. Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-(octylphenyl)-omega-hydroxy-branched
  9. Quadrosilan; 2,6-cis-Diphenylhexamethylcyclotetrasiloxane
  10. Octamethylcyclotetra-siloxane
  11. Resorcinol
  12. Perchloroethylene; tetrachloroethylene
  13. Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)
  14. Butylated Hydroxytoluene
  15. Carbon disulphide
  16. Chlorinated paraffins (CPs)
  17. Deca-BDE
  18. 2-ethylhexyl 4-methoxycinnamate
  19. Galaxolide
  20. Glycols, polyethylene, mono((1,1,3,3-tet = Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl) phenyl]-.omega.-hydroxy-
  21. Hexane
  22. Metam-sodium
  23. 3-(4-Methylbenzylidene) camphor; 1,7,7-trimethyl-3-[(4-methylphenyl) methylene]bicyclo[2.2.1] heptan-2-one
  24. Naphthalene
  25. Styrene
  26. Triclosan
  27. Triphenyl phosphate
How to Avoid?
  • Avoid Plastics. Opt for reusable water bottles instead.
  • Get a Water Filter. For your tap, and for your shower.
  • Buy Organic, and avoid some of the worst offending carcinogens.
  • Look for “fragrance free” and “paraben free” on your next bottle of shampoo, body wash, or household cleaner.
  • Eat Hunted Heat Rather than Store Bought
  • Get Rid of Perfumes
  • Store Food Without Plastic
  • Avoid Touching Recepits
TLDR AVOID THESE:
  • Water (tap water and bathing)
  • Pesticides, herbicides and insecticides, including glyphosate as found in conventional food, and even tampons
  • Cleaning products (home and industrial)
  • Plastics (food, beverages, storage containers, non-food packaging and industrial plastics)
  • Canned foods
  • Dental sealants
  • Receipts
  • Air and dust
  • Air fresheners
  • Laundry products (detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets, etc.)
  • Hair dyes
  • Nail polish and nail polish removers
  • Cosmetics
  • Personal care products (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, moisturizer, body wash, etc.)
  • Perfume
  • Sunscreen
  • Medical devices
  • Birth control pills
  • Toys
  • Building materials
  • Home furnishings (including furniture, carpets, window drapes, mattresses/foams, bedding)
  • Photocopiers and printers
  • Artificial food dyes
  • Non-stick pans
  • Store Bought Fruit
  • Dust
@Lifeisgood72

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fiestaonsale, dadfa, Daniel Plainview and 17 others
couldn't you hear you over the sound of me running tap water over my toothbrush with fluoride toothpaste, could you repeat that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Daniel Plainview, Cidre enjoyer and 7 others
Just hide in airtight bulb theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rpglover, Deleted member 2729, Gaia262 and 8 others
There is no scape from the chemical jew.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gaia262, Indeed and 8 others
I think men naturally have 2,000ng testosterone levels but the Jews are suppressing us.

Just look at all the poison they put into our bodies

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, Moggable, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
Interesting. I wonder if there is an organic food market near me. Wouldn't mind buying rice and kidney beans in huge cotton bags tbh.

Toothpaste, sunscreen, acne products & washing detergent is hard to get around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Chad is exposed to chernobyl levels of Terbeutolgnofbdidbirvd4philoglemodbeoksbsovzusceyegve and still has high t levels.

• +1
Reactions: rpglover, Bensky and White Swordsman
Chad is exposed to chernobyl levels of Terbeutolgnofbdidbirvd4philoglemodbeoksbsovzusceyegve and still has high t levels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Rt-Rust1, AscendingHero and 5 others
tbh at this point you should just try to avoid these as much as possible, but getting too ocd about it will just raise cortisol and as a result lower testosterone

the best way is to cruise on 250-500mg test a week and not worry about it too much after you have adopted a somewhat healthy lifestyle

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vielz, Indeed, SolarWind and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
I have been reading about one of the most common UV filters in sunscreens, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (B-MDM). This paper reviews some of the studies on the estrogenic properties of UV filters. The main study being:

Schlumpf, M., Cotton, B., Conscience, M., Haller, V. Steinmann, B. and Lichtensteiger, W. In vitro and in vivo estrogenicity of UV screens. Environ Health Perspect 2001; 109: 3: 239-244.

It didn't find any estrogenic activity for B-MDM: "The UV-A filter B-MDM was negative in both the in vitro and in vivo assay." But I still won't use since it's been found to degrade into more toxic chemicals in pool water and sea water.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
I think men naturally have 2,000ng testosterone levels but the Jews are suppressing us.

Just look at all the poison they put into our bodies
you are the one putting it into your body, not the jews

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
they put it into that water they put this in the whole food food literally everything that you don't make yourself or filter to yourself is contaminated how are you going to say the Jews aren't the ones to blame.

• +1
Reactions: danbalk, fachero17, Stallone and 2 others
just move to rural alaska to avoid the ever present chemicals in our food theory

Im convinced the T epidemic is due to an increase in stress rather than xenoestrogens and phalates but I can’t really prove it.
i think you are right, even if some chemicals increase the levels of estrogen in the body, you should natrually have increased testosterone to balance your hormones. i think its our high- stress, sedentary lifestyle and partially our diets which have caused the t epidemic

they put it into that water they put this in the whole food food literally everything that you don't make yourself or filter to yourself is contaminated how are you going to say the Jews aren't the ones to blame.
no one is forcing you to drink the water, at the end of the day you are the one who fills the glass of water and drinks it. if u dont want to drink water you deem to be "contaminated" its your decision and always has been, you are controlled by no one but yourself and shouldnt blame your low t levels on the jooos

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Indeed, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
no one is forcing you to drink the water, at the end of the day you are the one who fills the glass of water and drinks it. if u dont want to drink water you deem to be "contaminated" its your decision and always has been, you are controlled by no one but yourself and shouldnt blame your low t levels on the jooos
just starve to death bro to dehydrate and die bro it's not like your mother drunk the stuff to while she was pregnant unknowingly contaminating you it's not like the majority of people don't know about what's in the water supply it's not like the information to getting actively censored.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6403
remember that the rules that the (((elite))) created are against you, good luck with ur "free will"

just starve to death bro to dehydrate and die bro it's not like your mother drunk the stuff to while she was pregnant unknowingly contaminating you it's not like the majority of people don't know about what's in the water supply it's not like the information to getting actively censored.
i never said or insinuated that you should starve to death and dehydrate yourself. all I'm saying is that if you dont want to drink "contaminated" water you can take measures for yourself. you can install a rain catcher, dig a well, boil water from a fresh water source or install a filter on your tap. nobody is holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to drink tap water lol

also what proof do you have that information regarding the water supply is being censored? first time i've every heard of "tap water censorship"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
remember that the rules that the (((elite))) created are against you, good luck with ur "free will"
there is no rule made by the (((elites))) saying the i have to drink tap water

The Federal Government does not have any laws or restrictions regarding rainwater harvesting. Most states allow citizens to collect rainwater and even encourage them to do so. Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia encourage residents to collect rainwater by offering a tax credit or exemption for equipment purchased for rainwater harvesting. "Some states currently have restrictions on the amount of rainwater that can be collected and how it is collected; however, it is not entirely illegal to collect rainwater in any of the 50 states."

and your point is?

Bump:cool: topic is too important

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
just eat nothing theory

Any advice on how to avoid water and air?

• +1
Any advice on how to avoid water and air?

Filtered tap water, there is legit trash In the water.

I have a filter attached to my main line that I change annually.

My dick is an endocrine disruptor

• +1
Jfl @ doing all this shit when you can just use an aromatase inhibitor to offset everything on this list

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and autistic_tendencies
Interesting. I wonder if there is an organic food market near me. Wouldn't mind buying rice and kidney beans in huge cotton bags tbh.

Toothpaste, sunscreen, acne products & washing detergent is hard to get around.
I use a african chewing stick to brush my teeth, miswak root also works as well just soak the stick in water and chew the tip to make a brush

• +1
Reactions: Saen