environment = everything

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
the only thing genetic matters for is useless shit like colour of ur eyes. it literally doesnt matter what colour ur eye is, changing it wont make u look from bad to good.

environment = king

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Its important but not everything but i can confirm i was prob stunted in growth had a shitty lifestyle during my puberty so i ended up at almost 5'10 i would prob be 6+ with optimal lifestyle.

Its important but not everything but i can confirm i was prob stunted in growth had a shitty lifestyle during my puberty so i ended up at almost 5'10 i would prob be 6+ with optimal lifestyle.
u could have been 6'6 with a large robust skull and frame if u were dedicated to healthy high t low inhib brutal savage lifestyle throughout ur childhood and puberty

Yeah but Light Coloured eyes can halo you if you have dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Yeah but Light Coloured eyes can halo you if you have dark hair
lol at this 'halo' meme, it would ruin ur harmony. all it does is make u 'exotic' which is stupid and only works for getting some attention for looking interesting on instagram. if u think it matters that much get coloured eye contacts and come back and tell me how much ur life changed (spoiler: it would be exactly the same)

Do you have sources for this

lol at this 'halo' meme, it would ruin ur harmony. all it does is make u 'exotic' which is stupid and only works for getting some attention for looking interesting on instagram. if u think it matters that much get coloured eye contacts and come back and tell me how much ur life changed (spoiler: it would be exactly the same)
Yeah but imagine Toni Mahfud with brown eyes, he wouldn't got that much girls since they always compliment his eyes
Toni mahfud 1

Also like I said the halo only work if you had Dark Features cuz if you are blonde with coloured eyes than nothing is exotic about it

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Yeah but imagine Toni Mahfud with brown eyes, he wouldn't got that much girls since they always compliment his eyes
View attachment 21651
Also like I said the halo only work if you had Dark Features cuz if you are blonde with coloured eyes than nothing is exotic about it
nobody ever complimented an ugly persons eyes. keep posting random male model exceptions with obscure analogy as if it is 'proving' me wrong.

View attachment 21651
Just lol if you think every girl wouldnt fuck him if he had brown eyes

u could have been 6'6 with a large robust skull and frame if u were dedicated to healthy high t low inhib brutal savage lifestyle throughout ur childhood and puberty
What is this gigacope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
View attachment 21651
he would look better with dark eyes

only if that is your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Just lol if you think every girl wouldnt fuck him if he had brown eyes
He will be good looking with brown eyes, but he's eyes colour is what made him stand out from other middle eastern models who look exactly the same as him but with brown eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Deleted member 656
theres no such thing as a genetic potential. its a made up word
then explain why everyone who exercises and diets properly isn't a 6'6 gigachad? you cannot alter your genome like that, it's like it is since the day your cells fused you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
then explain why everyone who exercises and diets properly isn't a 6'6 gigachad? you cannot alter your genome like that, it's like it is since the day your cells fused you
because nobody does it perfectly, the thing is, everything is determined by ur parents, if they r utter idiots, its over for u. but if they r blackpilled and do everything right u will be an utter giga slayer, even if parents r incel. because environment = king. why do u think first generation asian immigrants to america are 5'6, but they have kids and then they grow to be 6'1. because environment = everything

the only thing genetic matters for is useless shit like colour of ur eyes. it literally doesnt matter what colour ur eye is, changing it wont make u look from bad to good.

environment = king
you're kind of implying that everyone is just born as a blank canvas (expect for "useless shit") and that no one will inherit the nose, jaw etc of their parents. I'm the spitting image of my father as a young man, and his father before him. How the fuck did this happen, if environment is everything?

because nobody does it perfectly, the thing is, everything is determined by ur parents, if they r utter idiots, its over for u. but if they r blackpilled and do everything right u will be an utter giga slayer, even if parents r incel. because environment = king. why do u think first generation asian immigrants to america are 5'6, but they have kids and then they grow to be 6'1. because environment = everything
thats not how genomes work you asshole, it's a combination of genome + environment, if you dont have the genes but have the environment you cannot go to 6'6 if it's written in your genome that your maximum height is 6'1
you're kind of implying that everyone is just born as a blank canvas (expect for "useless shit") and that no one will inherit the nose, jaw etc of their parents. I'm the spitting image of my father as a young man, and his father before him. How the fuck did this happen, if environment is everything?
he's coping hard, he has inferior shitty genes and projects insecurities and throws random bullshit theories
YO EVERYONE @Apex IS A GENIUS LET'S ALL TRUST THIS BASEMENT DWELLING FAGGOT

thing like nose type, race, eye colour, its not that important. genetics dont matter. any type of eye colour or nose or race can be good looking. u just need bones to be well developed and robust and dimorphic, which is all due to environmental circumstances

thats not how genomes work you asshole, it's a combination of genome + environment, if you dont have the genes but have the environment you cannot go to 6'6 if it's written in your genome that your maximum height is 6'1

he's coping hard, he has inferior shitty genes and projects insecurities and throws random bullshit theories
YO EVERYONE @Apex IS A GENIUS LET'S ALL TRUST THIS BASEMENT DWELLING FAGGOT
keep crying for me u retard. my mum and dad frame mog me to absolute oblivion, if genetics mattered i would be at least in between their sizes. but im not, because they didnt give me food. food > genetics

keep crying for me u retard. my mum and dad frame mog me to absolute oblivion, if genetics mattered i would be at least in between their sizes. but im not, because they didnt give me food. food > genetics
how many times have you gone outside in your life, 50?

in the past 4 years, even less
:banderas:
why do you even live, you're 5'2 and your parents frame mog you, just rope

:banderas:
why do you even live, you're 5'2 and your parents frame mog you, just rope
nah i feel like just living my life out and see where things go, i have nothing to lose and most likely nothing to gain, but i dont care for being dead

nah i feel like just living my life out and see where things go, i have nothing to lose and most likely nothing to gain, but i dont care for being dead
are you khhv and how old are you?

I'm not sure you completely understand how genetics work. And no one said it was solely genetic.

I think the general consensus is that it is a combination - of course your parents can fuck you up if they keep you in the basement and feed you only pasta. But you could also be born with a genetic disposition for massive hips, no shoulders, a fucked up nose and bulging eyes, and yes these thing matter, no matter how proper your nutrition and development is.

That being said, it fucking sucks if your parents failed you as a kid.

@Nibba @battlefieldincel gtfih we got our pretty little girl :feelshehe:
No wonder he has to resort subhuman Syrian women. Speaking of Syrians: Images 36