environment > genetics

TrynaBecomeChad

TrynaBecomeChad

Banned
if your ugly you just grew wrong

chads mew and sleep 10 hours/night in adolescence. plus they do sports lift weights and eat alot of high nutritious food

you retarded if you think is all genetics
bump
ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Mewcel and Deleted member 611
bump this shit!

LOL. just lol at the amount of retardation and coping
in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, imparatorluk, hebbewem and 5 others
not cope

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
LOL. just lol at the amount of retardation and coping
in this forum
That guy is a known troll. Don't get b8ed

MsBCqJW

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
legit thread

Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki
Well its pretty rare that gl kids end up ugly.

Well its pretty rare that gl kids end up ugly.
I was a 6.5 PSL as a kid and am now a 5.5 PSL. Everyone thought I looked like a young superman, now hardly anyone says that.

This is stupid, both can fuck you up and make you or break you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeah I would be 6 foot if I hadn't had a poor diet and nutrition probably. Yikes I'm 5'9!

Environment plays a big role but still genetics play an even bigger role.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yeah I would be 6 foot if I hadn't had a poor diet and nutrition probably. Yikes I'm 5'9!

Environment plays a big role but still genetics play an even bigger role.
why you were banned

• +1
I was a 6.5 PSL as a kid and am now a 5.5 PSL. Everyone thought I looked like a young superman, now hardly anyone says that.

Show pic. Everybody claims to be gl as a kid but in reality they were just cute or average and overrate their looks.

BTW: I thought always that I was only slightly above average as a kid until I posted a pic of me on lookism and everybody sucked my dick by saying that I was a chico double and was extremely gl.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Genetics > enviroment. It doesnt mean that you don't need both to be good looking tho

Show pic. Everybody claims to be gl as a kid but in reality they were just cute or average and overrate their looks.

BTW: I thought always that I was only slightly above average as a kid until I posted a pic of me on lookism and everybody sucked my dick by saying that I was a chico double and was extremely gl.
I don't have a pic on me, but I could imagine one saying that I just cute and not GL. Not sure.

Chads don't sleep 10 hours sleep lol

Cya.. And good night

• +1
Yeah for real ,every now and i download it and play it, i really enjoyed those times man.
I made this the other day in geometry class

IMG 2108

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Biggest cope is envrionment.

Lol such a gigacope, why do you think there are so many manlets and ugly people in society today? If mewing + nutrition and sleeping was all it took to be tall and gl a lot more people would be tall and gl. Keep coping with the fact that you are subhuman on a genetic level you utter subhuman

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
Lol such a gigacope, why do you think there are so many manlets and ugly people in society today? If mewing + nutrition and sleeping was all it took to be tall and gl a lot more people would be tall and gl. Keep coping with the fact that you are subhuman on a genetic level you utter subhuman
I cant understand that why we rot on this forum if its all genetics.