Environment makes literally no difference for anything that matters

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Am currently reading "Blueprint: How DNA makes us what we are" and it's full of blackpills. Have only read a few chapters so far but already I am drowning in blackpills. One of the stunning things I have read in it so far is that quality of education in elite universities only accounts for about 10% difference in performance compared to those who go to shitty schools and that the rest just boils down to richer kids having genetically higher IQ level and being naturally more intelligent. And bear it in mind this doesn't mean the remaining 10% difference in performance even has anything to do with the school but rather they just can't prove that genetic factors are the likely cause of it so it could be anything.

Just lawl at normie delusions about how they ever had a future. It never began for them. It's over for AmNotGeneticEliteCels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, AspiringChad, JellyBelly and 2 others
Genetic factors are the majority of looks/IQ.
But it is absurd to say environment or interference won't affect it.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
brutal. my depression is genetic, fuckin over

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Cope. Your environment decides what kind of people you have around yourself, hence your potential of making meaningful connections / obtaining more opportunities.

Just look at Jeremy Meeks. He was a nobody during the first 30 years of his life. He's never been scouted despite his superior genetics. This is due to the fact that he was living in ghettos aka the bottom of the society. His success after his famous mugshot went viral was, to a large extent, luck. I believe there're lots of gl people like him who're still struggling due to living in shitty environments.

Also, ideal environments can help you get a good life despite you having mediocre genetics. Just look at Jeremy Meeks' wife.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1332
It makes a difference if you wanna get laid. Different demographics. And most 1%red are jews and you're both intelligent and rich you need genocided.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Environs me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Cope. Your environment decides what kind of people you have around yourself, hence your potential of making meaningful connections / obtaining more opportunities.

Just look at Jeremy Meeks. He was a nobody during the first 30 years of his life. He's never been scouted despite his superior genetics. This is due to the fact that he was living in ghettos aka the bottom of the society. His success after his famous mugshot went viral was, to a large extent, luck. I believe there're lots of gl people like him who're still struggling due to living in shitty environments.

Also, ideal environments can help you get a good life despite you having mediocre genetics. Just look at Jeremy Meeks' wife.

You have one example vs the whole sample size, counting in the hundred thousands.
Even then, you shot yourself in the foot with Meeks, he only rose to the top because of his genetics.
If he was bottom of the barrel he would’ve died in his earlier life, 30 years gang shit, then gets upgraded to millionaire just because of his face genetics.

Last edited:
classic disillusioned. for the love of fuck get rid of that gay squidward avi you've had it since august 2019 the scowl emoji mogged hard