Environmental factors probably play zero role in determening personality

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The more I read about the latest genetic discoveries the more I lean towards this conclusion. Environment doesn't mean shit when it comes to shaping you into who you are. It's literally all genetics. If it does, it's probably like 90% genetics and 10% environment. For proof, look no further than the bluepill vs blackpill. There are countless people who logically should be blackpilled but don't even after spending a long time in an environment full of backstabbing foids and might even have been married a few times. Then there are others with only minimal experience with foids who understand their nature quickly after being around them. It's all fucking genes. The reason different people have different personalities is merely because of the natural selection process and genetic recombination. Environment has fuck all to do with it.

"Oh but why then were past generations less spoiled and selfish than current ones?" You ask? They weren't. It's just that back then feminism had less power so things like corporal punishment were still legal. This meant people behaved out of fear. It doesn't mean they were morally superior.

Genetics is just literally everything in this world. There is literally NOTHING that isn't decided or controlled by them.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 245
There are countless people who logically should be blackpilled but don't even after spending a long time in an environment full of backstabbing foids and might even have been married a few times. Then there are others with only minimal experience with foids who understand their nature quickly after being around them. It's all fucking genes.
so this is logical and cheers to that caus logic is king, yet it is however wrong because
personality forms mostly in the first few years of life... through how adults interact with a baby
there is, of course, certain genetic conditioning
but to give you an example
there was a study(no source, sorry, I recall from memory) where they tried to establish if being aggressive is conditioned genetically
and what they found was that there is a certain trait that all highly aggressive people have in common but at the same time this trait was also characteristic of very calm and relaxed people (opposite of aggressive)
this trait was emotional sensitivity
later it has been established that what conditioned these people to be either very aggressive/very relaxed was family relations during first years of life

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
personality forms mostly in the first few years of life...

This is a meme. Twin studies have shown that twins that grow up in radically different situations still have very similar personalities and in some cases even have the same hobbies and jobs.

There was a blackpill on .is about personality being genetic too I think.

Duh. Personality is even more immutable than looks.

JFL.

"Personality is the result of a persons environment. He wasn't born bad" :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

"Personality is the result of genes and the environment (think hard foods developing jaw, mewing, HGH injections for bones)." :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ChoSeungHui
@disillusioned
and what about spoiled children growing up to be spoiled? xd

752.jpg

Low IQ post as usual

Okay I thought the thread about big noses being ideal was retarded, but this, did you think this through for even a second? If genes were mainly determining personality, how do you explain children from immigrant families growing up to reflect the personality of their country rather than their parents?

jfl im one of the idiots who didnt see the blackpill after experiencing both the chad life and the incel llife and had to look it up

The more I read about the latest genetic discoveries the more I lean towards this conclusion. Environment doesn't mean shit when it comes to shaping you into who you are. It's literally all genetics. If it does, it's probably like 90% genetics and 10% environment. For proof, look no further than the bluepill vs blackpill. There are countless people who logically should be blackpilled but don't even after spending a long time in an environment full of backstabbing foids and might even have been married a few times. Then there are others with only minimal experience with foids who understand their nature quickly after being around them. It's all fucking genes. The reason different people have different personalities is merely because of the natural selection process and genetic recombination. Environment has fuck all to do with it.

"Oh but why then were past generations less spoiled and selfish than current ones?" You ask? They weren't. It's just that back then feminism had less power so things like corporal punishment were still legal. This meant people behaved out of fear. It doesn't mean they were morally superior.

Genetics is just literally everything in this world. There is literally NOTHING that isn't decided or controlled by them.
You can't be serious. You are the biggest pseudo intellectual on this site. There are studies about twins, people who were kept in their rooms for most of their lives and so on. So a person who was raped isn't going to have their life/personailty changed? You would be a different person depending on where you live. Stop with this stupid defeatist attitude. You just want a reason to give up. I was very out going when I was young. Dancing, talking, etc. Then as I got older my lack of looks kept me from having real connections.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Bluepill
Being bullied for most of my childhood probably didn’t do help mental health tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing