Eppley and Taban will save me

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Ascension is possible
Lens distortion. My face is actually not this narrow lol. Midface ratio of 1. I just need a more masculine jawline and I’m good to go and taban will fix my eyes
Just wondering since my chin is recessed from the side, should I add more width or height to my chin?

Attachments

• 26B0E650-B963-4D6A-97C5-7656D9D1F32D.jpeg
    26B0E650-B963-4D6A-97C5-7656D9D1F32D.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You are fine just do courtains and mew

Your chin is too wide atm for your narrow jaw.

If you lengthen and project your chin, there’s a good chance it will look off because it’ll be relatively big in all 3 dimensions. This looks extremely low class, especially on someone with your phenotype.

Rn your chin already looks too big relative to your other features...and you are asking about augmenting it more

Show us some eye morphs and jaw morphs. I hope u did those at least

Just lol at paying taban 15k for eye surgeries and Eppley probably the same to stick some fucking silicone in your face.

The only thing that is going to save you is to leave this site and all other similar shitholes forever and get on with your life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pendejo, MD_Hopeful69 and mesr

If you lengthen and project your chin, there’s a good chance it will look off because it’ll be relatively big in all 3 dimensions. This looks extremely low class, especially on someone with your phenotype.

Rn your chin already looks too big relative to your other features...and you are asking about augmenting it more

My jaw isn’t that narrow. This image has massive lens distortion and my head isn’t level

What’s my phenotype?

Gl bro you'll slay

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, randomguy1235 and MD_Hopeful69
Dude what are you even doing here. You are looksmaxed. JFL getting surgery when you aren’t deformed incel.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
c
Just lol at paying taban 15k for eye surgeries and Eppley probably the same to stick some fucking silicone in your face.

The only thing that is going to save you is to leave this site and all other similar shitholes forever and get on with your life.
big cope

dont need work done, girls arnt even worth it lol

First of all shave that rapist mustache ASAP. If I cover your lowerthird with my thumb I see a Chad Lite, so go to eppley first and seek for a robust jaw implant but don't widen your chin, just make it more prominent.

First of all shave that rapist mustache ASAP. If I cover your lowerthird with my thumb I see a Chad Lite, so go to eppley first and seek for a robust jaw implant but don't widen your chin, just make it more prominent.
i shave every three days bro. should i just get my facial hair lasered off? I think I am chadlite without the jaw. with the jaw implant I will be chadpreet

My jaw isn’t that narrow. This image has massive lens distortion and my head isn’t level
What's the point on posting this pic then? Why didn't you post a pic without lens distortion? This pic is useless when it comes to give you advice.

I think I am chadlite without the jaw. with the jaw implant I will be chadpreet
No with that eye area

What's the point on posting this pic then? Why didn't you post a pic without lens distortion? This pic is useless when it comes to give you advice.

No with that eye area
my eye area is decent. and taban is fixing it to make it amazing

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

Bluepilled faggots like you are the reason that gymcels are not taken seriously.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Bluepilled faggots like you are the reason that gymcels are not taken seriously.
I am not a bluepill faggot, but most people on this site need a lot more surgery then this bdd sperg who constantly posts here about every single minor flaw.