Eppley discusses fat transfer for jawline augmentation vs custom implant (video)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
He talks about the ‘bloated’ look.. has he been lurking PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and PubertyMaxxer
i love eppely theres no explanation

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension and forwardgrowth
Ok I agree with this, but at the end of the day, he runs a business. He pushes that fucking custom wraparound on every single person out there. Colton Haynes could walk in for a consultation and Eppley would recommend that wraparound. The fact that his motto also pretty much is that he will do anything anyone asks for, that should give off some warning signs.

He is of course great at what he does, but you should get more opinions from more surgeons, as opposed to going to him only and taking his word completely.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Leforrt3000, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
no doubt he lurks on PSL, he even follows the Looksmax.me page I created on Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, CristianT, Deleted member 7098 and 15 others
yo eppley if you invent a solid way to widen the chin pm me and I will pay for it to be done
i love eppely theres no explanation
bruh why?

i wonder if he read my surgery delusion thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Attachments

• F8C6F352-A67C-43C9-8EB1-71E3E72AD7F3.png
    F8C6F352-A67C-43C9-8EB1-71E3E72AD7F3.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 181
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Lmao, CristianT and 15 others
check on IG

Rofl thats fucking retarded. He had the audacity in that one article also to say that he had no idea about any of these sites and what went on, then he secretly following them lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
to be filthy rich must be interesting

WTF no way thats real lmfao
why shouldn't it be real? thanks to our community, Eppley is making more and more profit: he should be grateful that PSL exists

why shouldn't it be real? thanks to our community, Eppley is making more and more profit: he should be grateful that PSL exists

Meh, idk. Surely it helped a bit, but Tinder I think played a major part.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Meh, idk. Surely it helped a bit, but Tinder I think played a major part.
Feminism, female hypergamy, rise of male inceldom, Tinder etc clearly played the major part in making plastic surgeons richer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Bro don't take everything Epply says as God's words.
He is a merchant that's it, he will make you believe that his shitty used car is the best and you should buy it from him ONLY. A lot of better surgeons prefer Gortex to silcon and even osteotomy but this dude just wanna make BIG money the fastest way possible with silicone.
So yah keep buying his silicone shit and help him retire as a multi millionaire while you get infected and your bones shaved down by the silicone rubbing against your bones!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned, Reggina Calcio and Lorsss
Bro don't take everything Epply says as God's words.
He is a merchant that's it he will make you believe that his shitty used car is the best and you should buy it from him ONLY. A lot of better surgeons prefer Gortex to silcon and even osteotomy but this dude just wanna make BIG money the fastest way possible with silicone.
So yah keep buying his silicone shit and help him retire as a multi millionaire while you get infected and your bones shaved down by the silicone rubbing against your bones!

eppley = god no question

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension
Who cares what this fgt says

He’ll say anything to sell his product
Holy shit

It’s pretty clear that it’s his marketing team controlling his IG profile

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 1100
Who cares what this fgt says

He’ll say anything to sell his product

It’s pretty clear that it’s his marketing team controlling his IG profile

Didn’t you pay him 27k and said you got good results.. why are you claiming he’s a snake oil salesman

• +1
Didn’t you pay him 27k and said you got good results.. why are you claiming he’s a snake oil salesman

never said he’s snake oil salesman

yeah I’ve got good results but after sharing my pictures and around the time of New York magazine article I’ve had journalists contacting me via email and linkedin using my real name. Mf leaked my personal info and I’m in the process of suing him

and I paid 16k idk where you got 27 from

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7560, Zeta ascended and 5 others

yeah I’ve got good results but after sharing my pictures and around the time of New York magazine article I’ve had journalists contacting me via email and linkedin using my real name. Mf leaked my personal info and I’m in the process of suing him

woah.

i wonder if he read my surgery delusion thread jfl
he knows that better than you

he atleast has to treat those (unsafeable) narcy, deusional and fugly milfs which visit him every 2 years

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

Lmao what a piece of shit. What exactly did the journalists contact you asking?

Lmao what a piece of shit. What exactly did the journalists contact you asking?

they were doing a piece on dr Eppley and his raise to popularity on online boards so they wanted to ask about my experiences having surgery with him as I was pretty much the first person that shared results of custom zygo implants (my original thread on lookism had 60k views).

multiple people went to him showing my pics and referencing my result earning him multiple new patients and what does this ungrateful fuck does? Tells my details to multiple journalists in hopes of me further praising his practice (he knew I got modelling gigs after the surgery)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 1100, Zeta ascended and 4 others
who is the retard that thought to fatten the jaw to make it better

I can see him not living up to when I'd get surgeries from him

they were doing a piece on dr Eppley and his raise to popularity on online boards so they wanted to ask about my experiences having surgery with him as I was pretty much the first person that shared results of custom zygo implants (my original thread on lookism had 60k views).

multiple people went to him showing my pics and referencing my result earning him multiple new patients and what does this ungrateful fuck does? Tells my details to multiple journalists in hopes of me further praising his practice (he knew I got modelling gigs after the surgery)
he really is a narcissist jfl. why did you come out a few months later and say the results were a photoshop and shit? was it to try and discredit him on purpose bc he fucked you over?

he really is a narcissist jfl. why did you come out a few months later and say the results were a photoshop and shit? was it to try and discredit him on purpose bc he fucked you over?

nah I wanted to cleanse my profile and all threads after I filed for a lawsuit but admin ignored my requests for donation (i think it was $50 to delete everything) so I just spammed bullshit threads until admin took away my ability to post.

idk what his deal was and I’m glad that shithole is gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
Will Implants also give a more defined look than fillers?

Damn bro I seriously never trusted that fucking snake! Hope you drain his bank account with the law suite.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
"too defined" is an artificial plastic appearance
So Jaw implants are better than fillers?

I didn't like the angularity and definition of the Jaw implant results

I saw better results from fillers

Holy Shit

why but ?
What does this change about the quality of the procedures he does?
So Jaw implants are better than fillers?

I didn't like the angularity and definition of the Jaw implant results

I saw better results from fillers
examples of this implants u saw ?

Eppley knows about us, but no one want to be associated with incels, neither u and me, if u cant get sex anc ppl know, its over for your social life.

Just a note to people who think Eppley or other plastic surgeons are super rich: Eppley himself probably takes 1/4 of the total cost of the surgery while the other 3/4 goes to business expenses, surgery center fees, and anesthesiology fees. Right off the bat, the company who manafactures the jaw implant itself gets 5500 (as of last year). I have one quote from Eppley and another from another surgeon who both list this exact same price for the implant and the other surgeon even told me it is the standard cost. He also has to pay for the surgery center and anesthesia provider, which are listed separately too but are probably another 5000. Finally, he is left with the surgeon's fee, but this covers other overhead and business expesnes as well. And don't kid yourself, he isn't doing 10 of these everyday. Him and most surgeons have 2 or 3 dedicated surgery days while the rest of the days are spent following up with patients and doing new consults with fucks like you guys. The monetary sucess of a private practice is moreso determined by a successful medspa (doing non surgical procedures), or so I have heard. In conclusion, don't think he is grossing millions a year and laughing behind his back at all you fools. He probably doesn't even break a million, but who knows?

I also received a similar answer from another surgeon related to fat grafting vs implants. As much as I think he is overrated, his answer is very reasonable here and isn't simply based upon trying to peddle more implants.

How do you know it wasn't someone from lookism who did this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Where can we find ur thread now ?

Just a note to people who think Eppley or other plastic surgeons are super rich: Eppley himself probably takes 1/4 of the total cost of the surgery while the other 3/4 goes to business expenses, surgery center fees, and anesthesiology fees. Right off the bat, the company who manafactures the jaw implant itself gets 5500 (as of last year). I have one quote from Eppley and another from another surgeon who both list this exact same price for the implant and the other surgeon even told me it is the standard cost. He also has to pay for the surgery center and anesthesia provider, which are listed separately too but are probably another 5000. Finally, he is left with the surgeon's fee, but this covers other overhead and business expesnes as well. And don't kid yourself, he isn't doing 10 of these everyday. Him and most surgeons have 2 or 3 dedicated surgery days while the rest of the days are spent following up with patients and doing new consults with fucks like you guys. The monetary sucess of a private practice is moreso determined by a successful medspa (doing non surgical procedures), or so I have heard. In conclusion, don't think he is grossing millions a year and laughing behind his back at all you fools. He probably doesn't even break a million, but who knows?

I also received a similar answer from another surgeon related to fat grafting vs implants. As much as I think he is overrated, his answer is very reasonable here and isn't simply based upon trying to peddle more implants.

I've been to his office multiple times and believe me, he's raking in over 1 million. His med spa is popular as fuck as well. That's where his in person consultations are held.

I've been to his office multiple times and believe me, he's raking in over 1 million. His med spa is popular as fuck as well. That's where his in person consultations are held.
I believe you if indeed his medspa is doing well, but I find that strange given his location.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I believe you if indeed his medspa is doing well, but I find that strange given his location.
It's in a building where you see a lot of elderly people walking in and out. I remember a 95 year old guy waddled to his car with his wife and he started driving with her in the passenger seat. I felt guilty letting them go but I guess he was okay to drive despite being a crypt keeper.

Anyway, the spa is beautiful. He has tons of male models on the wall and advertises custom cheek and jaw implants from the minute you walk into the door lol.

He also makes some money on cosmetic products like gels, creams etc.

The surgeries yield more than you think. Overall he probably makes $2000+ per day for his surgeries if not more. In between that and his overpriced fillers and insane patients who want tons of volume its no surprise he makes a ton of money.

Especially since he's doing a lot of skull implants and butt procedures which can run expensive.

It's in a building where you see a lot of elderly people walking in and out. I remember a 95 year old guy waddled to his car with his wife and he started driving with her in the passenger seat. I felt guilty letting them go but I guess he was okay to drive despite being a crypt keeper.

Anyway, the spa is beautiful. He has tons of male models on the wall and advertises custom cheek and jaw implants from the minute you walk into the door lol.

He also makes some money on cosmetic products like gels, creams etc.

The surgeries yield more than you think. Overall he probably makes $2000+ per day for his surgeries if not more. In between that and his overpriced fillers and insane patients who want tons of volume its no surprise he makes a ton of money.

Especially since he's doing a lot of skull implants and butt procedures which can run expensive.
Well, neither of us is his accountant, but I just wanted to point out his gross per each procedure is a lot less than people assume. People sometimes seem to imply he does like five 15k surgeries a day and keeps all the money or something.

He thought that if you share your photos on a public forum, you don't care about your personal Infos

He thought that if you share your photos on a public forum, you don't care about your personal Infos
He should know better because of the strict HIPPA compliance laws we have in murica.

Eppley and Barrett are both reading this thread rn ded srs im with them atm

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lorsss

email address l was contacted on was never registered on lookism. It’s my personal e-mail that I have used to contact eppley to design my implants etc

besides how would anyone on lookism find out my real name, I was never doxxed

• +1
custom zygo implants (my original thread on lookism had 60k views).
You mind pming the results. I think I might need this.