Eppley discusses fat transfer for jawline augmentation vs custom implant (video)

nah I wanted to cleanse my profile and all threads after I filed for a lawsuit but admin ignored my requests for donation (i think it was $50 to delete everything) so I just spammed bullshit threads until admin took away my ability to post.

idk what his deal was and I’m glad that shithole is gone

How much are you hoping to sue him for? Over 1 mil?

Ok I agree with this, but at the end of the day, he runs a business. He pushes that fucking custom wraparound on every single person out there. Colton Haynes could walk in for a consultation and Eppley would recommend that wraparound. The fact that his motto also pretty much is that he will do anything anyone asks for, that should give off some warning signs.

He is of course great at what he does, but you should get more opinions from more surgeons, as opposed to going to him only and taking his word completely.

This

If you scroll down on his posts you'll see this:

He implanted shit on the guy's skull just because he wanted to be taller to join the army, Epply is a fucking butcher, all he cares is about your money.

Fat transfer is enough for minimal augmentations.

Imagine getting a wrap around because you want 3 more millimeters of jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, noped, Lorsss and 2 others
This

He implanted shit on the guy's skull just because he wanted to be taller to join the army, Epply is a fucking butcher, all he cares is about your money.

What in the actual fuck. Please tell me that is a fucking joke loooooooool. HAHAHAA fucking imagine that. I used to always troll people that wanted to do LL surgery and say that they should get implant at the bottom of their feet to increase the height, and Eppley does some shit like this, which is as much of a joke as what I was saying lmfaooooo.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lorsss
What in the actual fuck. Please tell me that is a fucking joke loooooooool. HAHAHAA fucking imagine that. I used to always troll people that wanted to do LL surgery and say that they should get implant at the bottom of their feet to increase the height, and Eppley does some shit like this, which is as much of a joke as what I was saying lmfaooooo.

At least the guy will have a permanent helmet on top of his head :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Zeta ascended and diggbicc
At least the guy will have a permanent helmet on top of his head :lul: :lul:

Btw, so does fat transfer actually work then for wider jaw? I dont really understand how fat transfer works, like, if I lost body fat, wouldnt it shrink?

if I lost body fat, wouldnt it shrink?

Yes.

Fat transfer on the face usually 70-90% becomes permanent, the risk of bumps is higher (if the doctor isn't good enough). I'd say, if you want to increase like 3mm of prominence in some area, fat is by far the best option, if it's something a bit bigger, then fillers or implants.

Yes.

Fat transfer on the face usually 70-90% becomes permanent, the risk of bumps is higher (if the doctor isn't good enough). I'd say, if you want to increase like 3mm of prominence in some area, fat is by far the best option, if it's something a bit bigger, then fillers or implants.

Wtf?? This seems like kind of lifefuel lol. How come this never gets suggested by anyone for wanting a wider jaw?

Wtf?? This seems like kind of lifefuel lol. How come this never gets suggested by anyone for wanting a wider jaw?

In terms of wider jaw, I'd rather just chew and get masseter hypertrophy tbh

Fat, fillers are more worth to make the jaw more defined on the side profile tbh

unless your jaw is really narrow, then masseter hypertrophy won't help much

Confidential bro

At least you got noticeable implant results though. My midface implants basically look like I don't have anything in my face

In terms of wider jaw, I'd rather just chew and get masseter hypertrophy tbh

Fat, fillers are more worth to make the jaw more defined on the side profile tbh

unless your jaw is really narrow, then masseter hypertrophy won't help much

Is it hard to get masseter hypertrophy

they were doing a piece on dr Eppley and his raise to popularity on online boards so they wanted to ask about my experiences having surgery with him as I was pretty much the first person that shared results of custom zygo implants (my original thread on lookism had 60k views).

multiple people went to him showing my pics and referencing my result earning him multiple new patients and what does this ungrateful fuck does? Tells my details to multiple journalists in hopes of me further praising his practice (he knew I got modelling gigs after the surgery)
Interesting, I know of someone who paid a deposit for surgery, and Eppley canceled on him but refused to return the money claiming he spent time designing the implant. He’s also getting the law involved. Eppley is an overrated psychopath!

This

actually the guy is @Jacob Rothschild and he was trying to elongate his skull to emulate Niphilim phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 1100
HOLY FUCK SHIT, THIS CANT BE REAL

View attachment 273438

"Why yes I'm 6'0", why do you ask?"

Istockphoto 533440285 612x612

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Bigfatpersonboy, MentalistKebab and 3 others