Eppley said it's over

nigga you fat lol, I actually agree with eppley since surgery will be pointless.

Lol, didnt even read and commented anyways. 1 iq post by you

And who gives a fuck if your from a psl form looking for surgery?
Was your consult in person or over skype
The surgeons care and would rather steer the customer away

It's over boyos. I wanted a more angular face so I sent my pictures in and asked what implants I can go for to improve my face and make it more angular, whether it be cheek implants, jaw implants or whatever, but it won't even matter due to my skin thickness. I don't have a weak chin or jaw or anything like that, but due to the thickness of my skin, then I am unable to get any sort of angularity, so I am stuck with the round face. I even told him that I am 21% bodyfat bodyfat and asked him if it would help if I got down to much lower, and he said it literally wouldn't make any difference, because essentially it's the thickness of my skin that determines everything, and if it's thick enough, even just getting implants of any sort will make the face just look bloated if anything.

GG no ascension for me boyos. Not even worth getting down to 12% like I was planning anymore because it wont make a fucking difference lmfao
You fatties will say anything to justify pie eating.

The surgeons care and would rather steer the customer away

they dont like ppl on psl forums as cuustomers? is it cus they expect to much and there autistic?

i wonder if he knew i was from a psl forum lol, i told him my goal is to "vertically lengthen lowerthird" during the in person cosnult the day before surgery, idk if thats an indication im a forumcel

on the application , where it said how did you hear about eppley, i wrote "forums"

You fatties will say anything to justify pie eating.

1iq copecel. Reading comprehension. I literally told you what the issue is and him saying it had nothing to do with my weight and you still call that. Funny

1iq copecel. Reading comprehension. I literally told you what the issue is and him saying it had nothing to do with my weight and you still call that. Funny
Nigga please. You say I have 1iq yet you don't use periods at the end of some of your sentences. Get on that treadmill fatty.

It's over boyos. I wanted a more angular face so I sent my pictures in and asked what implants I can go for to improve my face and make it more angular, whether it be cheek implants, jaw implants or whatever, but it won't even matter due to my skin thickness. I don't have a weak chin or jaw or anything like that, but due to the thickness of my skin, then I am unable to get any sort of angularity, so I am stuck with the round face. I even told him that I am 21% bodyfat bodyfat and asked him if it would help if I got down to much lower, and he said it literally wouldn't make any difference, because essentially it's the thickness of my skin that determines everything, and if it's thick enough, even just getting implants of any sort will make the face just look bloated if anything.

GG no ascension for me boyos. Not even worth getting down to 12% like I was planning anymore because it wont make a fucking difference lmfao
21% bodyfat and you complain about your round face? :lul::lul:

start losing weight instead of whining "meh it's over" on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and AraTe
he just said "thick skin" cuz ur a fatty, keep coping 21% bloatcel

he just said "thick skin" cuz ur a fatty, keep coping 21% bloatcel

If you read what I said, then I even asked him if it mattered if I lost weight or went down to 12%, and even then he said no.