Eppley surgeries

L

Looksmaxer239

Iron
Anyone have an actual surgery done at eppley. If so how long did it take to get booked. Want to get wrap around jaw implants.

Anyone have an actual surgery done at eppley. If so how long did it take to get booked. Want to get wrap around jaw implants.

Please don't get his shitty wrap around. Only low IQ people get this and Dr Eppley is a terrible person in general. Do your research properly understand every single aspect of what makes a lower third attractive. So compare the bsso, genioplasty, lefort 1 etc to implants. Then understand how the lower third impacts the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1100
Please don't get his shitty wrap around. Only low IQ people get this and Dr Eppley is a terrible person in general. Do your research properly understand every single aspect of what makes a lower third attractive. So compare the bsso, genioplasty, lefort 1 etc to implants. Then understand how the lower third impacts the rest of the face.
What surgery would you suggest? I was thinking sliding genioplasty until a high iqcel told me implant would be better

What surgery would you suggest? I was thinking sliding genioplasty until a high iqcel told me implant would be better

Which high iqcel is that? tag him here.

I need to know what you look like, you do realise we have a maxillofacial surgeon on here.

He just wants to help people not make bad decisions so if you ask him nicely I am sure he will give you some advice if you send him your profile photo, side profile, and 45 degree profile. if you have a cephalometric scan even better.

@Sergio-OMS

Imagine going for that botcher

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Which high iqcel is that? tag him here.

I need to know what you look like, you do realise we have a maxillofacial surgeon on here.

He just wants to help people not make bad decisions so if you ask him nicely I am sure he will give you some advice if you send him your profile photo, side profile, and 45 degree profile. if you have a cephalometric scan even better.

@Sergio-OMS
Its on my thread. Search. “Would sliding genioplasty do anything for me”

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Eppley is fucking overrated as fuck
He doesnt even do surgeries just fake ass looking implants thst gonna make u fagtier looking

Best rn is mirco raffaini Lefort

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 5385
idk why people hate on Eppley so much. Eppley is one of the best (personally I think he is THE best) option when it comes to custom implants. I have consulted with him. Only drawback is he is very expensive. We would need photos to judge what type of surgery would be appropriate for you though.

idk why people hate on Eppley so much. Eppley is one of the best (personally I think he is THE best) option when it comes to custom implants. I have consulted with him. Only drawback is he is very expensive. We would need photos to judge what type of surgery would be appropriate for you though.
He created this slayer.
For zygos he´s 100% the best at what he does.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, highT and MentalistKebab