Eppley vs Andreishchev, Impants vs Bimax + Chin Wing. My story.

T

Toogoodtobetrue

Iron
Hey guys,

Finally, I decided on it, although it was not easy for me to show my face, even if only partially. But before moving on to the main part of this post, I will tell you a short story about myself.

I have a rather weak lower third of my face, so visually, I definitely look like an Incel. But somehow I managed to get a good education and achieve some financial results, compared with my classmates. You could call me a workcel, quite close to slavecel, but that is another story. Somehow I have reached the stage when I achieved a financial opportunity, when I can fix my lower third that bothered me from the moment I realized that my face will never change again. So now I decided to fix it and started looking for a doctor who would help me solve this problem.

Quite frankly, I just recently started participating in the looksmax community, I mean like posting on the forum and communicating with people, although I have been watching it for a long time. And of course, the name of Dr. Eppley was always there with all the similar results that I want to achieve. I thought to solve my problem by installing a silicone wraparound in my face, which will enlarge and advance my lower third. For this scenario Dr. Eppley would be the first candidate whom I would be willing to confide in.

I was also aware that there are orthognathic surgeries that solve the same problems, as well as osteotomy with one's own bone (Chin Wing). Searching for hashtags on Instagram, I found the account of Dr. Andreishchev, which had several good results, but they were much less than Dr. Eppley's. But I was interested in the principled opportunity of making this operation, because even if I am not satisfied with the result obtained by cutting off and moving my own bone, then I can always put an implant there afterwards, that is why I decided to study his page for more details.

I also found a very interesting video on his page, where he shows how the bone has almost resorbed under silicone implant and he said that it always happens. It seemed absurd, because lots of people in the forum have such implants. I even opened a thread here regarding this not so long time ago.

At the end I decided to write to Dr. Eppley and Dr. Andreishchev about my case and sent them both my photos, you can find our conversations about what came of it in the attached pictures.

Now let's get back to the main topic of this post. I want to ask the community for help in sorting out this situation. I don't know what would be the best solution for my case? Wraparound Silicone implant or bimax advancement + chin wing?

Pros and cons:

Advantages of silicone - it is simple and it gives quite stable results.
Disadvantages of silicone - the bone resorption undreath ?????

Advantages of own bone - no implants, but limited abilities of enlargement - ?????
Disadvantages of own bone - maybe the bone will not grow together - ?????

But this is just about approaches, let's talk about doctors:

Silicone implantations - has anyone done a wraparound and done CT after a few years. Is this resorption really a bone settlement and just a passive adaptation as Dr. Eppley said in his Instagram or it is something more?

Maxillofacial surgeries - require very high skills of a surgeon, has anyone done an operation with Dr. Andreishchev? Is he reliable enough to trust? Are there any real cases of his surgeries on the forum?

P.S. Guys I hope we can discuss all this and you could help me to sort out my case. Thanks to everybody in advance.

Attachments

• My story.jpg
    My story.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 550
  • Reply from Eppley.jpg
    Reply from Eppley.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 577
  • Reply from Andreishchev.jpg
    Reply from Andreishchev.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 597
  • Eppley vs Andreishchev.jpg
    Eppley vs Andreishchev.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 580
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadakin, Darkstrand, Songe and 14 others
read it all twice
osteotomies all the way
mogs any silicone implant btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Darkstrand, Warlow and 19 others
I have a headich

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Boldandbeautiful, Mr.cope and 2 others
Your problems are your lips. no matter how perfect a implant or jaw surgery will look, lips and your nose will always ruin a masculine look.
Also jfl at wanting a dimple on chin.
I would 100% choose the dr.A route. He seems very blackpilled. Its just very strange that he invests time in totally autistic instagram discussion with a random guy that will propably never fly to russia for a surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Darkstrand, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
read it all twice
osteotomies all the way
mogs any silicone implant btw
Bro, you think osteotomy is the best choice for me? Why?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 5912
Your problems are your lips. no matter how perfect a implant or jaw surgery will look, lips and your nose will always ruin a masculine look.
So what do you think I should do with my lips?

Bro, you think osteotomy is the best choice for me? Why?
osteotomies are superior in every way
you could reach your desired plan with bsso+genio I think
better than silicone tbh
everyone that knows psl knows this is a fact osteotomies>anything else

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, PubertyMaxxer, Toogoodtobetrue and 1 other person
Hey guys,

Finally, I decided on it, although it was not easy for me to show my face, even if only partially. But before moving on to the main part of this post, I will tell you a short story about myself.

I have a rather weak lower third of my face, so visually, I definitely look like an Incel. But somehow I managed to get a good education and achieve some financial results, compared with my classmates. You could call me a workcel, quite close to slavecel, but that is another story. Somehow I have reached the stage when I achieved a financial opportunity, when I can fix my lower third that bothered me from the moment I realized that my face will never change again. So now I decided to fix it and started looking for a doctor who would help me solve this problem.

Quite frankly, I just recently started participating in the looksmax community, I mean like posting on the forum and communicating with people, although I have been watching it for a long time. And of course, the name of Dr. Eppley was always there with all the similar results that I want to achieve. I thought to solve my problem by installing a silicone wraparound in my face, which will enlarge and advance my lower third. For this scenario Dr. Eppley would be the first candidate whom I would be willing to confide in.

I was also aware that there are orthognathic surgeries that solve the same problems, as well as osteotomy with one's own bone (Chin Wing). Searching for hashtags on Instagram, I found the account of Dr. Andreishchev, which had several good results, but they were much less than Dr. Eppley's. But I was interested in the principled opportunity of making this operation, because even if I am not satisfied with the result obtained by cutting off and moving my own bone, then I can always put an implant there afterwards, that is why I decided to study his page for more details.

I also found a very interesting video on his page, where he shows how the bone has almost resorbed under silicone implant and he said that it always happens. It seemed absurd, because lots of people in the forum have such implants. I even opened a thread here regarding this not so long time ago.

At the end I decided to write to Dr. Eppley and Dr. Andreishchev about my case and sent them both my photos, you can find our conversations about what came of it in the attached pictures.

Now let's get back to the main topic of this post. I want to ask the community for help in sorting out this situation. I don't know what would be the best solution for my case? Wraparound Silicone implant or bimax advancement + chin wing?

Pros and cons:

Advantages of silicone - it is simple and it gives quite stable results.
Disadvantages of silicone - the bone resorption undreath ?????

Advantages of own bone - no implants, but limited abilities of enlargement - ?????
Disadvantages of own bone - maybe the bone will not grow together - ?????

But this is just about approaches, let's talk about doctors:

Silicone implantations - has anyone done a wraparound and done CT after a few years. Is this resorption really a bone settlement and just a passive adaptation as Dr. Eppley said in his Instagram or it is something more?

Maxillofacial surgeries - require very high skills of a surgeon, has anyone done an operation with Dr. Andreishchev? Is he reliable enough to trust? Are there any real cases of his surgeries on the forum?

P.S. Guys I hope we can discuss all this and you could help me to sort out my case. Thanks to everybody in advance.
Pics or it didnt happen

• Ugh..
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you will never have a lower third like cavill because he has slight sfs and you don’t

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue
Are the images yours?

• +1
better than silicone tbh
Bsso+genio will not really improve front profile and total ja width. Widht = chin wing/implants

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Toogoodtobetrue and Deleted member 5912
BTW the answer for your question is get the osteotomies and get almond eye surgery and rhino for upper-class nose

Then you will mog cavill (cavill is ugly af irl bro, for bone structure your god should be seid)

Also jfl at wanting a dimple on chin.
I would 100% choose the dr.A route. He seems very blackpilled. Its just very strange that he invests time in totally autistic instagram discussion with a random guy that will propably never fly to russia for a surgery.

Bimax helps the lips tremendously though

• +1
better than silicone tbh

I also think that it might be better to use your own bone without any foreign materials. Despite several good results, I'm not completely sure whether Andreishchev will do exactly what he drew on the photos?

Is there someone on the forum who has done surgery with him? And has anyone traveled to Russia for this type of surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

The thing that I will really fly there if I believe that he is good enough. But it's true that It's a bit weird to fly to Russia for this type of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I also think that it might be better to use your own bone without any foreign materials. Despite several good results, I'm not completely sure whether Andreishchev will do exactly what he drew on the photos?

Is there someone on the forum who has done surgery with him? And has anyone traveled to Russia for this type of surgery?
there is a few that have done bimax but I cant recall names
and your saying for bimax its lf1+bsso+chinwing?
it should give you great results

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Toogoodtobetrue
Eppley vs Andreishchev

Left is what Eppley modeled for me and right is Andreishchev.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 5912
there is a few that have done bimax but I cant recall names
and your saying for bimax its lf1+bsso+chinwing?
it should give you great results
Yep Bro! I hope to have any chance to hear from anyone who has done surgery with him.

• +1
also whats your body fat percentage?
ideally if your overweight lose it pre surgery
I am not that fat, but I think 20%+ which is not skinny either.

• +1
Bsso+genio will not really improve front profile and total ja width. Widht = chin wing/implants
So you think I should choose chin wing and implants later on?

Without a doubt orthognatic surgery. Implants don't look good if you're recessed and you'd probably have to do procedures to adjust your implant later. With surgery you can get the screws taken out later so you don't need to have foreign material in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, stuckneworleans, Yerico7 and 3 others
Without a doubt orthognatic surgery. Implants don't look good if you're recessed and you'd probably have to do procedures to adjust your implant later. With surgery you can get the screws taken out later so you don't need to have foreign material in your face.
Yeah, I’m not gonna endure another hellish surgery recovery just to remove some screws.

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue, lutte and Deleted member 5912
How old is Dr. andrei.?

What changes Bimax will give?

Forward set lips + philtrum and lips wont be sagging back behind the nostrils anymore.

Look how the lip and philtrum position changes (for the better)

Before after

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Toogoodtobetrue and CursedOne
Also here's a post I made on another thread, explaining why jaw implant results always look more fake than chin wing (due to the unnatural thickness on underside of jaw, giving bloated look instead of natural sharp jaw look).

-----------------------

A natural jaw grows wide, and has a wider gap from the underside than a narrow jaw does. Adding an implant to a narrow jaw doesn't widen this gap, only Chin Wing can do that.

dc0938ea2ad80deb0cbd999f1b5b5b63.png

Distance between the purple and red lines, is gonna be the jaw underside thickness. Natural jaws are thin, so they look sharp and non-bloated - provided they have enough mass and forward growth to stretch the skin.

9a06f531a36a8ad881f5ff2b503c3667.png

See how the implant design has no choice but to thicken the jaw? Because it lays on top of the jaw, whereas Chin Wing maintains the same underside thickness as you naturally had, but positions the jaw sides further from each other, which is exactly how a naturally wide jaw would grow, ergo you get a fully natural and more aesthetic result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, baruch, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
How old is Dr. andrei.?
Bro I don't know, but he look like 40+, I know that Eppley is 65, he should be more experienced I think. Or does it really matter?

Bro I don't know, but he look like 40+, I know that Eppley is 65, he should be more experienced I think. Or does it really matter?
I just hope that Dr. Andrei wont die before I can undergo surgery by him

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, PubertyMaxxer and Toogoodtobetrue
Also here's a post I made on another thread, explaining why jaw implant results always look more fake than chin wing (due to the unnatural thickness on underside of jaw, giving bloated look instead of natural sharp jaw look).

-----------------------

A natural jaw grows wide, and has a wider gap from the underside than a narrow jaw does. Adding an implant to a narrow jaw doesn't widen this gap, only Chin Wing can do that.

dc0938ea2ad80deb0cbd999f1b5b5b63.png

Distance between the purple and red lines, is gonna be the jaw underside thickness. Natural jaws are thin, so they look sharp and non-bloated - provided they have enough mass and forward growth to stretch the skin.

9a06f531a36a8ad881f5ff2b503c3667.png

See how the implant design has no choice but to thicken the jaw? Because it lays on top of the jaw, whereas Chin Wing maintains the same underside thickness as you naturally had, but positions the jaw sides further from each other, which is exactly how a naturally wide jaw would grow, ergo you get a fully natural and more aesthetic result.

Thanks for such detailed explanation Bro. It looks amazing.

I read somewhere that chin wing can widen the angles.
If you cut it at the center and fixed in new position, right?

Im 25, but I need to wagecuck till I can get undergo surgery by him.
Bro I believe it will get better. I was in similar position as you at my first job. BTW I am almost your age ;-)

Wow that looks very cool, but this is orthognathic surgery, right?

It was bimax and CCW downgraft, with mini chin wing. He didn't get braces and he didn't have an underbite before (he had perfect bite, just recessed jaw)

If you get bimax it will have a similar positive effect on your lips, in the Andreischev morph is shows an improvement to your lip and philtrum position. Eppley cant give you that, he can only give you a bloated jaw on a recessed mouth - there's no competition which is the best option, its bimax+chin wing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Toogoodtobetrue
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Toogoodtobetrue
Yeah, I’m not gonna endure another hellish surgery recovery just to remove some screws.
How's recovery? The removal surgery you can recover from in a few days afaik. The metal in itself doesn't matter but it can make you vulnerable to radiation

• +1
It was bimax and CCW downgraft, with mini chin wing. He didn't get braces and he didn't have an underbite before (he had perfect bite, just recessed jaw)

If you get bimax it will have a similar positive effect on your lips, in the Andreischev morph is shows an improvement to your lip and philtrum position. Eppley cant give you that, he can only give you a bloated jaw on a recessed mouth - there's no competition which is the best option, its bimax+chin wing.

It is sounds very convincing. If only can see more of his similar results!(((

BTW Are you a doctor or something?)))

Im wagecucking atm with 2 jobs.

This is called natural selection Bro. If you maintain like that and is still unbroken, means day by day you only get stronger.
Believe there will be one day when you hit your bingo and make your dreams come true, have to just believe in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Pumanator and Deleted member 5912
How's recovery? The removal surgery you can recover from in a few days afaik. The metal in itself doesn't matter but it can make you vulnerable to radiation

I think that logically just to remove the screws even if there are many of them are much more simple then to cut a whole piece of bone and move it somewhere somehow!)))

I think that logically just to remove the screws even if there are many of them are much more simple then to cut a whole piece of bone and move it somewhere somehow!)))
Bro, I will wagecuck till I have 100k in 5 years, then I will wagecuck for another 5 years till I can buy a house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4430, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Bro, I will wagecuck till I have 100k in 5 years, then I will wagecuck for another 5 years till I can buy a house
Every slayer needs his house! It is legit reason Bro! I believe you will be there sooner.

• Love it
Reactions: CursedOne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back