Eppley vs Andreishchev, Impants vs Bimax + Chin Wing. My story.

Eppley vs Andreishchev

It seems to me that in the photo on the left I even see the outline of the implant.

It is sounds very convincing. If only can see more of his similar results!(((

BTW Are you a doctor or something?)))

No but I've studied all the options a LOT (years), since Im fixing my jaw too.

Another bimax result, showing the huge improvement in lip positioning as well as jaw improvement:
A5b83f0e572c3fa3b2e5b548dffe29ad

This one was done by Andreischev himself:
F75a22e53742a16a48437611a74c5f1f

1ffa2eb7d9b995b8e06620d154bc5466
B62481c52ce32509cc81f59c50801033

By the way, what made you decide on Andreischev over other Maxillofacial Surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue, Deleted member 5912 and CursedOne
No but I've studied all the options a LOT (years), since Im fixing my jaw too.

Another bimax result, showing the huge improvement in lip positioning as well as jaw improvement:
View attachment 676156

This one was done by Andreischev himself:
View attachment 676159
View attachment 676160View attachment 676161

By the way, what made you decide on Andreischev over other Maxillofacial Surgeons?

1) He is just the first one that I found on the Instagram and the one who has been mentioned on the forum quite many times.
2) Some of the doctors like Mirco Raffiani are not so public people and is difficult to find that many of their results.
3) Price/quality if what you send is his real results without any photoshop he seems to be one of the best from that point.

P.S. I would be more confident on him if anybody from the forum will tell their story of surgery with him.
P.S.2.0 And I am also kinda sceptical about trip to Russia in general. Don't know much about this country.

great thread. im considering chin wing with andreischev as well.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Toogoodtobetrue
1) He is just the first one that I found on the Instagram and the one who has been mentioned on the forum quite many times.
2) Some of the doctors like Mirco Raffiani are not so public people and is difficult to find that many of their results.
3) Price/quality if what you send is his real results without any photoshop he seems to be one of the best from that point.

P.S. I would be more confident on him if anybody from the forum will tell their story of surgery with him.
P.S.2.0 And I am also kinda sceptical about trip to Russia in general. Don't know much about this country.
I'm actually going to have a chin wing with him in a few days now, don't mind letting you know how he is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x and Toogoodtobetrue
I'm actually going to have a chin wing with him in a few days now, don't mind letting you know how he is.
Yes Bro! I would like to have all possible info before I make my decision. You are already in Russia? I thought they have quarantine now?

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Dr. Andreishchev writes like a cute russian girl lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slayerino, justanothergymcell and 2 others
Yes Bro! I would like to have all possible info before I make my decision. You are already in Russia? I thought they have quarantine now?
No I'm going on Sunday. They were closed off for a long time but recently opened the border to at least certain countries, could be all now. But you need a visa and covid tests to get in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4609 and Toogoodtobetrue
Dr. Andreishchev writes like a cute russian girl lmao
Hahahah!))) That is quite funny. I would like to see a cute Russian girl who write like that!))) hahahaha

Attachments

• Reply from Andreishchev.jpg
    Reply from Andreishchev.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 101
No I'm going on Sunday. They were closed off for a long time but recently opened the border to at least certain countries, could be all now. But you need a visa and covid tests to get in.
So you will be doing an operation next week?

Have you been to Russia before?

Yeah it should be on the 23rd and nope I've never been before 😂
)))) Do they arrange the trip for you or you have to handle yourself?
I heard different things about Russia. I hope it is better then some people say!))))

• +1
)))) Do they arrange the trip for you or you have to handle yourself?
I heard different things about Russia. I hope it is better then some people say!))))
One of andreischev assistants booked the hotel which also had a large discount for andreischevs patients and he has been in contact telling me what I needed to do before traveling e.g visa and covid tests. But tbh he hasn't been the best since he told me I need to do the test a week before going which I did and now I've seen that it was is supposed to be within 72hours, but he has said not to do it again since it was very pricey and says I should be fine getting in still.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Slayerino and Toogoodtobetrue
please let me know also!

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue and jj43
I would never go to a jewish doctor, Andrei all the way, cheaper, better, wont kike you, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Toogoodtobetrue
dnrd

osteotomy mogs the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donc0ck, Toogoodtobetrue and Deleted member 4430
One of andreischev assistants booked the hotel which also had a large discount for andreischevs patients and he has been in contact telling me what I needed to do before traveling e.g visa and covid tests. But tbh he hasn't been the best since he told me I need to do the test a week before going which I did and now I've seen that it was is supposed to be within 72hours, but he has said not to do it again since it was very pricey and says I should be fine getting in still.
Wow. I hope you will have no problem getting in. Is it like Russian local law that covid test has to be done 72 hours before arrival?

I would never go to a jewish doctor, Andrei all the way, cheaper, better, wont kike you, etc.
You are talking about Eppley? I thought his surname is not jewish or I am wrong?

BTW For me nationality doesn't matter much, cause the most important points are dr. skills, jobs that he performed, as well as reasonability of his pricing. Eppleys pricing is not cheap though ;-)))))

dnrd

osteotomy mogs the end

View attachment 676601
In your profile you wrote no bro. So in this case could I call you pal instead, would that be ok?))))

If to be serious seems like everyone side osteotomy approach and none side the implants, and it seems strange for me.

In that case why there are so many people who has done wraparounds instead of chin wing or something like that? I don't believe that there are so many idiots around.

I think in terms of knowledge and in terms of all the best characteristics of community by itself people here study the subject very well, before they post something. At less these are the people I came across here.

So my question is still there, why so many people choose implants instead of own bone if the bone is so much better as everyone say?

Wow. I hope you will have no problem getting in. Is it like Russian local law that covid test has to be done 72 hours before arrival?
Yeah thanks bro. Yeah they say you need a test within 72 hours. But andreis assistant is confident that mine from a week before will be fine, so risking it and taking his word

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue
I don't have the greatest knowledge on osteotomy surgery but is a bimax possible at the same time as a chin wing, I thought it's only possible to have one done at the same time (e.g. bimax first, wait for your bone to fully heal/form, then a chin wing can be performed). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
I don't have the greatest knowledge on osteotomy surgery but is a bimax possible at the same time as a chin wing, I thought it's only possible to have one done at the same time (e.g. bimax first, wait for your bone to fully heal/form, then a chin wing can be performed). Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Bro, I believe it is possible to do if Andreishchev propose to do so. But what I am truly believe that it definitely require very professional skills, so I need a bit more proof of Andreishchevs capabilities to make my final move and book a surgery with him.

Yeah thanks bro. Yeah they say you need a test within 72 hours. But andreis assistant is confident that mine from a week before will be fine, so risking it and taking his word
Bro I hope you will keep us updated. Damn, I am waiting for your review more then new season of Witcher on Netflix.

BTW Cavill is out already!)))

• JFL
And so far nobody side silicone wraparaound??? :think::think::think:

a few people have had bimax with andreischev i’m getting it in february done with him

• +1
btw implants are dogshit and you need bimax not chinwing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Toogoodtobetrue
also cmon bro why you gotta tell andreischev about the forum won’t help us in any way

• +1
Bro, I believe it is possible to do if Andreishchev propose to do so. But what I am truly believe that it definitely require very professional skills, so I need a bit more proof of Andreishchevs capabilities to make my final move and book a surgery with him.
I think if the bsso cut is very high you can do both at the same time( that's how Z does it). If it is a normal bsso cut I will be more of a extented genio then a whole chin wing.

• +1
I think if the bsso cut is very high you can do both at the same time( that's how Z does it). If it is a normal bsso cut I will be more of a extented genio then a whole chin wing.
Bro, sorry but who is Z?))) Again I feel brainmogged!)))) hahaha

Guys don't be like that!)))))

Bro, sorry but who is Z?))) Again I feel brainmogged!)))) hahaha

Guys don't be like that!)))))
Zarrinbal from Berlin. He does bimax and CW in one surgery.

• Love it
Zarrinbal from Berlin. He does bimax and CW in one surgery.
He should be very professional if he could do so. Does he have Instagram or website?

In that case why there are so many people who has done wraparounds instead of chin wing or something like that? I don't believe that there are so many idiots around.
This is the line of reasoning where you went wrong.

there ARE so many idiots around. There's a reason why the majority of implant results are garbage, because normies are slaves to advertising & don't do their own research. The plastic surgery industry THRIVES on the laziness of the average consumer as well as their naive credulity.

So to answer your final point:
So my question is still there, why so many people choose implants instead of own bone if the bone is so much better as everyone say?
It's because people are usually wilfully naive, overly optimistic or just plain stupid. They value convenience over logical reasoning.

By reading OPs replies to shit I'm starting to think he's a troll jfl who types like that?
Mentally unstable person only!))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Bro everyone have their bad habits, so this is mine!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
This is the line of reasoning where you went wrong.

there ARE so many idiots around. There's a reason why the majority of implant results are garbage, because normies are slaves to advertising & don't do their own research. The plastic surgery industry THRIVES on the laziness of the average consumer as well as their naive credulity.
I think that unfortunately you are right!( Sometimes I wish to believe that people could analyze what is the best solution for them. But I guess not all people are like that.

So far back to the topic. I am quite confident that I should go to osteotomical direction instead of Implantation. Seems like there are no advantages of silicone implants at all!

You cant do bimax after implants, but reverse is possible.

So get bimax only first (mostly for) side profile improvement.

Then look at yourself again, and if you think your lower third is still too narrow from the front, try to decide between implants or chin wing to increase bigonial width.

You cant do bimax after implants, but reverse is possible.

So get bimax only first (mostly for) side profile improvement.
Thanks for the advice Bro. I was thinking to do the same as well. It is logical to use your own bone first as much as possible and later on if that is not enough can still use implants. I think if implants are there nothing much could be done already.
Then look at yourself again, and if you think your lower third is still too narrow from the front, try to decide between implants or chin wing to increase bigonial width.
To be frank this is best possible solution. But me as many of people here want to settle this problem once and for all. At less to give a try. So max max is something that should be done in that case. I mean bimax + chin wing as what Andreishchev suggested me to do actually.

With a help of community I am siding his approach more and more. Silicone looks like something very commercial that could settle some of the problems, but give other problems, such as unnatural look, bloated lower third and other things that guys posted here.

I think that wraparound is unable to settle my personal problem at all.

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and MentalistKebab
What's recovery time for BiMax? And what preparations will I need, like braces? (Seems like I don't have overbite, but lower teeth are not aligned with top ones at edges, they touches them behind).
Seems like a long process. Jaw wraparound feels much shorter and less invasive.

• +1
What's recovery time for BiMax? And what preparations will I need, like braces? (Seems like I don't have overbite, but lower teeth are not aligned with top ones at edges, they touches them behind).
Seems like a long process. Jaw wraparound feels much shorter and less invasive.

Recovery time is about 6 weeks for a bimax if all goes well.

You'll need braces to align your teeth if you have a bite problem. If your bite is fine, you'll only need braces AFTER the procedure.

Jaw Implants are much faster and less invasive, but implants on a recessed face are going to be a disaster. Remember this, implants can't mimic forward growth the way a Bimax can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Toogoodtobetrue
What is recovery dynamic during this 6 weeks?
Will I lie at home all this time, can't go out and eat normally?

• +1
this nigga made pamphlets for his looksmaxxing thread

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Toogoodtobetrue
Jaw Implants are much faster and less invasive, but implants on a recessed face are going to be a disaster. Remember this, implants can't mimic forward growth the way a Bimax can.
But this is a weak point on another side. I believe that is why Eppley suggested me to do a liposuction. Because the Implant will not adjust this part at all! Here was the post where one of Bros described why it happens in full details.

Also here's a post I made on another thread, explaining why jaw implant results always look more fake than chin wing (due to the unnatural thickness on underside of jaw, giving bloated look instead of natural sharp jaw look).

-----------------------

A natural jaw grows wide, and has a wider gap from the underside than a narrow jaw does. Adding an implant to a narrow jaw doesn't widen this gap, only Chin Wing can do that.

dc0938ea2ad80deb0cbd999f1b5b5b63.png

Distance between the purple and red lines, is gonna be the jaw underside thickness. Natural jaws are thin, so they look sharp and non-bloated - provided they have enough mass and forward growth to stretch the skin.

9a06f531a36a8ad881f5ff2b503c3667.png

See how the implant design has no choice but to thicken the jaw? Because it lays on top of the jaw, whereas Chin Wing maintains the same underside thickness as you naturally had, but positions the jaw sides further from each other, which is exactly how a naturally wide jaw would grow, ergo you get a fully natural and more aesthetic result.
This is super amazing post! He has done a brilliant research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
this nigga made pamphlets for his looksmaxxing thread
Yes Bro. I have been caught red-handed. This is just a first step. The second one is to create my own cult.

But to be serious, I am just trying to keep conversation with everyone. You have spend plenty of time on forum and I am still super new. Probably it is difficult to make you very exited by anything already. But I am still on a spiritual upsurge! This is such a community!

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4797 and maxmendietta
Yes Bro. I have been caught red-handed. This is just a first step. The second one is to create my own cult.

But to be serious, I am just trying to keep conversation with everyone. You have spend plenty of time on forum and I am still super new. Probably it is difficult to make you very exited by anything already. But I am still on a spiritual upsurge! This is such a community!
keep writing essays you subhuman dog cumskin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Toogoodtobetrue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back