Eppley vs Andreishchev, Impants vs Bimax + Chin Wing. My story.

What is recovery dynamic during this 6 weeks?
Will I lie at home all this time, can't go out and eat normally?
This is something I also would like to know. Because post orthognathic recovery is the most tough thing about these type of operation. If people do double jaw they definitely have to wear braces afterwards with all the rubbers that keep mouth closed.

I wonder if Bimax is like that or not necessary? Could anyone please share who did that surgery?

keep writing essays you subhuman dog cumskin
By this topic I am trying to be less subhuman (at less visually), so we are discussing what is the best approach for external transformation. Hopefully internal will be there soon as well!(

BTW do you have anything to share here Bro? Do you have any implants or have you done any orthognathic surgery on your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trynaascend
By this topic I am trying to be less subhuman (at less visually), so we are discussing what is the best approach for external transformation. Hopefully internal will be there soon as well!(
no implants for ur genes

• Love it
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue
no implants for ur genes
Maybe DNA modifications will be soon available. Who knows?
So there be different approach then. But this is unrelated to topic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: maxmendietta
I don't have the greatest knowledge on osteotomy surgery but is a bimax possible at the same time as a chin wing, I thought it's only possible to have one done at the same time (e.g. bimax first, wait for your bone to fully heal/form, then a chin wing can be performed). Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It’s possible if the cut is made high up the mandibular area. Zarrinbal does it routinely

OP if ur gonna go ahead I recommend consulting zarrinbal. He’s one of the top 3 as far as chin wing

• Love it
OP if ur gonna go ahead I recommend consulting zarrinbal. He’s one of the top 3 as far as chin wing
And which doctors are top 3 for chin wing actually?

OP not to discourage u but u have to do more research into this.
Did u ask dr. A whether or not you’ll need orthodontic work before & after bimax. It’s a heavy freakin surgery & might need u a good 2 years to see final results if you need braces before/after

On the other hand, the re-absorption issue is prevalent with silicone but there are alternatives such as medpor & titanium. DeFranq also uses PEEK which has a low re-absop rate but might make u look more bloated. Anyways my advice is you do more research at this point

• +1
Reactions: blacktablet and Toogoodtobetrue
  • Love it
honestly the results look underwhelming for the money you will be spending.
Have you considered losing weight and then asking them to morph you again? then you could see the impact it would actually have, right now you are so bloated that it barely make a difference.

OP not to discourage u but u have to do more research into this.
Did u ask dr. A whether or not you’ll need orthodontic work before & after bimax. It’s a heavy freakin surgery & might need u a good 2 years to see final results if you need braces before/after

On the other hand, the re-absorption issue is prevalent with silicone but there are alternatives such as medpor & titanium. DeFranq also uses PEEK which has a low re-absop rate but might make u look more bloated. Anyways my advice is you do more research at this point
Yes, this is a second step. First I need to make my mind which Dr. to choose and after then to talk to him directly with a plan. Two years is not so short term, but I am willing to overcome everything, such as braces and other thing if necessary to achieve the result I want.

Do Bimax + Chin Shield
You could always get implants afterwards

Not the other way around though

Also ccw bimax will improve your lips and nose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4797 and Toogoodtobetrue
Triacia (he invented it)
Brusco (his student)
Zarrinbal (his other student)
Do they have any Instagrams or websites? I came across Andreishchev because he publish plenty of jobs into his Instagram. But unfortunately not so many results that I am interested in. Except of couple very impressive transformations by double jaw and chin wing.

Do Bimax + Chin Shield
You could always get implants afterwards

Not the other way around though

Also ccw bimax will improve your lips and nose
Thanks Bro. But what is chin shield actually?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do they have any Instagrams or websites? I came across Andreishchev because he publish plenty of jobs into his Instagram. But unfortunately not so many results that I am interested in. Except of couple very impressive transformations by double jaw and chin wing.
Brusco has an insta but zarrinbal you’ll find some results on his website

Look if you have the money to blow I’ll just save u the time & effort & give u the most adequate plan for ur case.
Forgot the implants they will probably cause more bloat than angularity give ur mandible. Do 3 bimax consultations with the following
Raffaini
Zarrinbal
Gunson (or andre)

Take the plans they made & post them here for feedback. Shuffle the plans with diff doctors & try to understand them yourself. After you settle on one, revise the plan with Zarrinbal & Andre to make sure that the Chin Wing can be done after the bimax in the case you decide to go with raffiani because he doesn’t do chin wings but probably has the best bimax results as far as aesthetics. This will add height & robustness to your lower third. If in the case you needed more angularity u can do fillers to the gonials which will be very minimal since u already have a good foundation after all that

• +1
Reactions: freeone12 and Toogoodtobetrue
honestly the results look underwhelming for the money you will be spending.
Have you considered losing weight and then asking them to morph you again? then you could see the impact it would actually have, right now you are so bloated that it barely make a difference.
Thanks Bro. This is a very good idea, I have nothing to say against it. I am already doing some gym, such as running and carrying the weights. I will try to lose as much as possible weight in a short term. But not in too short, I don't want to have some sagging skin.

But too be frank I am not too fat. My weight is 79kg with 177cm height. I can do about 15 pull ups in one set and I do press 100kg for 5 reps. But I am still a little fat. Definitely over 20%.

• +1
Brusco has an insta but zarrinbal you’ll find some results on his website

Look if you have the money to blow I’ll just save u the time & effort & give u the most adequate plan for ur case.
Forgot the implants they will probably cause more bloat than angularity give ur mandible. Do 3 bimax consultations with the following
Raffaini
Zarrinbal
Gunson (or andre)

Take the plans they made & post them here for feedback. Shuffle the plans with diff doctors & try to understand them yourself. After you settle on one, revise the plan with Zarrinbal & Andre to make sure that the Chin Wing can be done after the bimax in the case you decide to go with raffiani because he doesn’t do chin wings but probably has the best bimax results as far as aesthetics. This will add height & robustness to your lower third. If in the case you needed more angularity u can do fillers to the gonials which will be very minimal since u already have a good foundation after all that
This is very good idea, I think I will try to contact each of them and if all of them reply I will post it here.

• +1
This is very good idea, I think I will try to contact each of them and if all of them reply I will post it here.
Do me a favor & post the pricing too if u can G

• +1
JFL at mentioning .me to Andreishcheiv.
True aspie move.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
JFL at mentioning .me to Andreishcheiv.
True aspie move.
Bro I think you missed the beginning of the conversation. I managed to contact Eppley and Andreishchev and they managed to do some modeling. But none of the guys sided Eppley so as for now I am quite sure that I am not going to put any implants, at less untill I use my own bone resources until maximum.

If regarding Andreishchev I am still not convinced on 100% that he we will be the one who do surgery for me. And as what Bro @Lars2210 suggested I will get all the info from the rest of the doctors doing these surgeries and post it here, before I make my decision.

Last edited:
I'm actually going to have a chin wing with him in a few days now, don't mind letting you know how he is.
And also an experience of Bro @jj43 will matter a lot to me.

What's recovery time for BiMax? And what preparations will I need, like braces? (Seems like I don't have overbite, but lower teeth are not aligned with top ones at edges, they touches them behind).
Seems like a long process. Jaw wraparound feels much shorter and less invasive.

Bimax recovery is brutal. First week or 2 especially where you can't open your mouth, you will drool and have trouble breathing because of blood clots in your nose, and can't sleep freely because you have to sleep elevated on your back to reduce swelling. You will have to eat liquid foods during the first 4 to 6 weeks and it's better to keep elastics on all the time to have optimal bone healing. You'll be back to normal only after 3 or 4 months, and keep braces for a few more months afterwards (braces probably not necessary before if your teeth are aligned)

https://www.doublejawsurgery.com/recovery-timeline/

It's a heavily invasive pest of a surgery but totally worth it if you're failoed by lower third. Wraparounds are useless on their own if you're recessed, and weak jawline generally means lower maxillary+mandibular recession, which are only corrected with bimax. Implants should only be used as a complement after the structural issue is addressed.

• +1
Reactions: baruch, ImpressionableYouth, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Just an update for anyone interested but basically andreis assistant told me to do a covid test a week before and then we found out it was supposed to be within 72 hours but he said not to bother and that it would be fine🤔. When I got to the airport the guy was like you can't fly because the test is too old, and Andreis assistant was on the phone roasting him but didn't work 😂andreis assistant then told me to fly to Istanbul and do a covid test there which gives results instantly and then fly to st Petersburg. But I managed to convince him to edit my covid test from his computer and change the dates which is illegal ofc but he did it and it actually worked. So I'm here now and got the consultation tomorrow

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: baruch, Chadelite, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Just an update for anyone interested but basically andreis assistant told me to do a covid test a week before and then we found out it was supposed to be within 72 hours but he said not to bother and that it would be fine🤔. When I got to the airport the guy was like you can't fly because the test is too old, and Andreis assistant was on the phone roasting him but didn't work 😂andreis assistant then told me to fly to Istanbul and do a covid test there which gives results instantly and then fly to st Petersburg. But I managed to convince him to edit my covid test from his computer and change the dates which is illegal ofc but he did it and it actually worked. So I'm here now and got the consultation tomorrow
What the hell Bro? Are you ok now? How you managed to convince him?

• +1
Reactions: baruch
What the hell Bro? Are you ok now? How you managed to convince him?
Yep all good now in st Petersburg, but I mean I convinced andreis assistant to change my covid test dates by converting it word and back to pdf, for me and then I showed it to the airport staff and it worked

• +1
Reactions: baruch and goat2x
why the fuck would anyone want a dimple in their chin? thats legit a looksmin

Yep all good now in st Petersburg, but I mean I convinced andreis assistant to change my covid test dates by converting it word and back to pdf, for me and then I showed it to the airport staff and it worked
You almost hit your bingo!) I hope that everything win run smoothly for you from now on. 🤣

BTW What is your surgical plan as in what you planned to do at his side during this trip?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and jj43
You almost hit your bingo!) I hope that everything win run smoothly for you from now on. 🤣

BTW What is your surgical plan as in what you planned to do at his side during this trip?
I'm gonna a chin wing surgery to fix my recessed chin and improve my gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x and Toogoodtobetrue
Bro he’s known about .me for ages. He literally talks to some of our users on a weekly basis for fun. Dude really loves his job.
I think that he is definitely a fun guy!) If not these guys that would be too boring place I think.

It's great that this forum has so many shades. That is why this is such a unique and insanely interesting place, where no matter how much you spend here you will still feel yourself as Aspie or Austist. At less that is how I feel myself. 🤣😂🤣

• +1
Reactions: baruch
I’m happy to see that you are getting surgery. Do you have discord? Could I ask you some questions. I’ve been saving up for 2 years and planning to get surgery very soon with Andreischev as well.
Thanks bro, will definitely be worth it. But no I'm not on discord

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Toogoodtobetrue
I'm gonna a chin wing surgery to fix my recessed chin and improve my gonial angle
Bro please keep us all updated!) It is damn interesting how the whole thing will be going!

Isn't that insane that you choose to fly to Russia for this type of surgery and choose the Russian doctor among so many others?))))

Last edited:
Bro please keep us all updated!) It is damn interesting how the whole thing will be going!

Isn't that insane that you choose to fly to Russia for this type of surgery and choose the Russian doctor among so many others?))))
Sure bro. I mean he's one of few surgeons who actually do it and for a good price and results

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
chinwing is just way better in every form. bimax is expensive and very hard to get ultimately. are you eastern european op? you use no : in your smile emojis so I know

• +1
can you do chin wing before bi max?

• +1
I'm actually going to have a chin wing with him in a few days now, don't mind letting you know how he is.
Bro how was the chin wing tbh

• +1
Reactions: jj43
The night after the surgery was very painful, wasn't able to sleep the whole night even after taking loads of painkillers and morphine injections but thought it would be worth it once I start to see results. It was looking very good after about 5 weeks post surgery, however I noticed slight asymmetry which I expected to go down in time. However I'm about 7 weeks post op and I have started to notice it more, one side definitely seems to have a lot of inflammation (Not sure if its infected or something.) Dr andrei told me to go to a dentist for intraoral photos and send them to him which I've done and just waiting to hear from him.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, BigNoseSlavcel and Chadelite
The night after the surgery was very painful, wasn't able to sleep the whole night even after taking loads of painkillers and morphine injections but thought it would be worth it once I start to see results. It was looking very good after about 5 weeks post surgery, however I noticed slight asymmetry which I expected to go down in time. However I'm about 7 weeks post op and I have started to notice it more, one side definitely seems to have a lot of inflammation (Not sure if its infected or something.) Dr andrei told me to go to a dentist for intraoral photos and send them to him which I've done and just waiting to hear from him.

Any noticeable increase in Bigonial width?

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Chadelite
Yeah there is, especially on the side which has no inflammation, Is a huge difference.

Did you specify with him beforehand that it would be a cut closer to the gonion or just the standard chin wing? Lifefuel regardless. I am trying to get this done after MSE before I get Bimax done.

• +1
I just asked for a standard chin wing, another benefit is that it improved my zygos as the skin being stretched has made my cheeks more hollow. Sounds like a good plan bro, I just pray that my problem is only due to inflammation and will go soon.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
I just asked for a standard chin wing, another benefit is that it improved my zygos as the skin being stretched has made my cheeks more hollow. Sounds like a good plan bro, I just pray that my problem is only due to inflammation and will go soon.

I was looking in to Andreishchev. Prices were decent I am assuming? I also heard good things about post surgery hospitality as well.

I was looking in to Andreishchev. Prices were decent I am assuming? I also heard good things about post surgery hospitality as well.
Yeah they are tbh and the clinic room was probably nicer than the 4 star hotel room I stayed at also had a nurse who I could call like every 30 mins all through the night to ask for more drugs 😂

Yeah they are tbh and the clinic room was probably nicer than the 4 star hotel room I stayed at also had a nurse who I could call like every 30 mins all through the night to ask for more drugs 😂

I am about to consult with him after my MSE then 😂

• +1