[LifeFuel] Eppley's reply on Orbital Box Osteotomy

SirGey

SirGey

pls no
I legit thought that. Im not going to do it anyway. Not bcs high risk i dont give a shit but bcs its expensice asf
I would only do a box if i had 200k for the revisions, it will change your nose, your temporal and cheeks.

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Future Chadpreet
Im trying to find his blog post where some PSLer wrote to him about a cosmetic Lefort 3 and he shut down that autism pretty strongly lol
Im pretty sure Eppley doesnt do any osteotomies anymore at this point, not even bimax.

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
Holyyyyy shit, please link it to me when you find it

I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Erudite
Eppley mostly does custom facial implants, it’s what he’s known for.

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

Knowledgable
Eppley mostly does custom facial implants, it’s what he’s known for.
this

i've been finding eppley to be kinda overrated lately, he's all implants and the ones i've seen were not that impressive

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Funny how I started talking months ago about how he’s a path of least resistance cuck that does nothing but cheap implants...people still held him in a godly light cuz of PSL halo

And now that people are ACTUALLY consulting with him and getting hands on experience, they’re realizing more and more that I’m right.

And that ideal aesthetic outcomes are not his priority. It’s satisfying you enough to give him a decent review whilst trying to do as little as possible for you.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
Funny how I started talking months ago about how he’s a path of least resistance cuck that does nothing but cheap implants...people still held him in a godly light cuz of PSL halo

And now that people are ACTUALLY consulting with him and getting hands on experience, they’re realizing more and more that I’m right.

And that ideal aesthetic outcomes are not his priority. It’s satisfying you enough to give him a decent review whilst trying to do as little as possible for you.
who’s the best for implant

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable

It seems like both Eppley and Dr. Y are starting to push sort of an "implants as a suitable alternative to osteotomies" agenda, probably because it's so much easier and more convenient for them as surgeons to design and place custom implants as opposed to doing osteotomies, even though both of them do have experience doing osteotomies (fun fact: Dr. Y has actually performed ZSO's in the past). Dr. Y even has an article somewhere on his site where he talks about how paranasal implants can be placed in such a manner so as to mimic the aesthetic results of LF1.

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
It seems like both Eppley and Dr. Y are starting to push sort of an "implants as a suitable alternative to osteotomies" agenda, probably because it's so much easier and more convenient for them as surgeons to design and place custom implants as opposed to doing osteotomies, even though both of them do have experience doing osteotomies (fun fact: Dr. Y has actually performed ZSO's in the past). Dr. Y even has an article somewhere on his site where he talks about how paranasal implants can be placed in such a manner so as to mimic the aesthetic results of LF1.
Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.

Last edited:
forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Apprentice
Orbital box surgery is massive psl boost, if you can change the shape from circular (incel) to square many doctors peform it stop the cope

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.
what caused a forward/protruding mouth (not to be confused with bimaxillary protrusion)?

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Apprentice
Dontcomplain is a perfect example of someone who ascended with it
Do you have his ascension blocked out eyes or can't share?
what caused a forward/protruding mouth (not to be confused with bimaxillary protrusion)?
Yeah forward mouth ie david laid mouth area is caused by proper maxilla lip seal, and forward impacted maxilla

Attachments

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable

I really think that having that particular trait (forward mouth with full lips) is what separates the standard GL guy from the uniquely attractive, standout GL guy. There's a girl in my class with a 50+ laycount, and she says that the most memorable nightclub approaches for her were from guys who she considered to be hyper-attractive not just because they had ideal ratios, proportions, zygos, chin/jaw, etc., but because they had lips/mouth that conferred to them a somewhat feminine, uniquely photogenic sort of attractiveness. The girl obviously didn't know what she was describing, but she was obviously referring to having a forward-grown maxilla with "kissy" lips and a perfect, slightly-protruding maxilla. It's as if guys with that trait have almost a different class of attractiveness that makes them stand out to girls in a sea of otherwise GL guys.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
Do you have his ascension blocked out eyes or can't share?

Yeah forward mouth ie david laid mouth area is caused by proper maxilla lip seal, and forward impacted maxilla
if i didn’t have a protruding mouth area i would have potato face jfl

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
I really think that having that particular trait (forward mouth with full lips) is what separates the standard GL guy from the uniquely attractive, standout GL guy. There's a girl in my class with a 50+ laycount, and she says that the most memorable nightclub approaches for her were from guys who she considered to be hyper-attractive not just because they had ideal ratios, proportions, zygos, chin/jaw, etc., but because they had lips/mouth that conferred to them a somewhat feminine, uniquely photogenic sort of attractiveness. The girl obviously didn't know what she was describing, but she was obviously referring to having a forward-grown maxilla with "kissy" lips and a perfect, slightly-protruding maxilla. It's as if guys with that trait have almost a different class of attractiveness that makes them stand out to girls in a sea of otherwise GL guys.
yeah it’s the textbook prettyboy look. That’s why doublejaw is the most important procedure in PSL. Not only that, but doublejaw shortens the length of the nose in appearance and defines the lower jaw so that you don’t look as bloated at an average bd percentage.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)