• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, mewcoper, thecel and 9 others
He's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
No surgeon in a developed country will do it for a couple of millimetres

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Reoa, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Man did u really believe that Eppley can perform this on you?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, thecel, SexyMofo and 5 others
Man did u really believe that Eppley can perform this on you?
I legit thought that. Im not going to do it anyway. Not bcs high risk i dont give a shit but bcs its expensice asf

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7776, Reoa and 4 others
I legit thought that. Im not going to do it anyway. Not bcs high risk i dont give a shit but bcs its expensice asf

I would only do a box if i had 200k for the revisions, it will change your nose, your temporal and cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I see bro. I dont think any doctor will be willing to do this

No surgeon in a developed country will do it for a couple of millimetres
wrong

america has money hungry (& experienced) surgeons who are willing to carry this procedure out

op is still a fag

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Darkstrand, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
How to contact eppley ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Im trying to find his blog post where some PSLer wrote to him about a cosmetic Lefort 3 and he shut down that autism pretty strongly lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, SendMePicsToRate, faggotchadlite and 18 others
Im trying to find his blog post where some PSLer wrote to him about a cosmetic Lefort 3 and he shut down that autism pretty strongly lol
Holyyyyy shit, please link it to me when you find it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im pretty sure Eppley doesnt do any osteotomies anymore at this point, not even bimax.

Holyyyyy shit, please link it to me when you find it

I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, mewcoper, Slayerino and 20 others
Im pretty sure Eppley doesnt do any osteotomies anymore at this point, not even bimax.

He still does genio, that’s technically an osteotomy right?

But it’s very straightforward compared to the others

Eppley mostly does custom facial implants, it’s what he’s known for.

Eppley mostly does custom facial implants, it’s what he’s known for.
this

i've been finding eppley to be kinda overrated lately, he's all implants and the ones i've seen were not that impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Slob
Funny how I started talking months ago about how he’s a path of least resistance cuck that does nothing but cheap implants...people still held him in a godly light cuz of PSL halo

And now that people are ACTUALLY consulting with him and getting hands on experience, they’re realizing more and more that I’m right.

And that ideal aesthetic outcomes are not his priority. It’s satisfying you enough to give him a decent review whilst trying to do as little as possible for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32640, Gaia262, Edgar and 13 others
Funny how I started talking months ago about how he’s a path of least resistance cuck that does nothing but cheap implants...people still held him in a godly light cuz of PSL halo

And now that people are ACTUALLY consulting with him and getting hands on experience, they’re realizing more and more that I’m right.

And that ideal aesthetic outcomes are not his priority. It’s satisfying you enough to give him a decent review whilst trying to do as little as possible for you.
who’s the best for implant

It seems like both Eppley and Dr. Y are starting to push sort of an "implants as a suitable alternative to osteotomies" agenda, probably because it's so much easier and more convenient for them as surgeons to design and place custom implants as opposed to doing osteotomies, even though both of them do have experience doing osteotomies (fun fact: Dr. Y has actually performed ZSO's in the past). Dr. Y even has an article somewhere on his site where he talks about how paranasal implants can be placed in such a manner so as to mimic the aesthetic results of LF1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
It seems like both Eppley and Dr. Y are starting to push sort of an "implants as a suitable alternative to osteotomies" agenda, probably because it's so much easier and more convenient for them as surgeons to design and place custom implants as opposed to doing osteotomies, even though both of them do have experience doing osteotomies (fun fact: Dr. Y has actually performed ZSO's in the past). Dr. Y even has an article somewhere on his site where he talks about how paranasal implants can be placed in such a manner so as to mimic the aesthetic results of LF1.
Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.

boy-cute-fit-grunge-Favim.com-3040372.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, MentalistKebab, kota and 8 others
Orbital box surgery is massive psl boost, if you can change the shape from circular (incel) to square many doctors peform it stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Orbital box surgery is massive psl boost, if you can change the shape from circular (incel) to square many doctors peform it stop the cope
Dontcomplain is a perfect example of someone who ascended with it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, bieber and forwardgrowth
Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.
what caused a forward/protruding mouth (not to be confused with bimaxillary protrusion)?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Dontcomplain is a perfect example of someone who ascended with it
Do you have his ascension blocked out eyes or can't share?
what caused a forward/protruding mouth (not to be confused with bimaxillary protrusion)?
Yeah forward mouth ie david laid mouth area is caused by proper maxilla lip seal, and forward impacted maxilla

Attachments

• lip seal.png
    lip seal.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 254

Yeah forward mouth ie david laid mouth area is caused by proper maxilla lip seal, and forward impacted maxilla
Ygq9CEc.jpg

I really think that having that particular trait (forward mouth with full lips) is what separates the standard GL guy from the uniquely attractive, standout GL guy. There's a girl in my class with a 50+ laycount, and she says that the most memorable nightclub approaches for her were from guys who she considered to be hyper-attractive not just because they had ideal ratios, proportions, zygos, chin/jaw, etc., but because they had lips/mouth that conferred to them a somewhat feminine, uniquely photogenic sort of attractiveness. The girl obviously didn't know what she was describing, but she was obviously referring to having a forward-grown maxilla with "kissy" lips and a perfect, slightly-protruding maxilla. It's as if guys with that trait have almost a different class of attractiveness that makes them stand out to girls in a sea of otherwise GL guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

if i didn’t have a protruding mouth area i would have potato face jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 7776, Stingray and 1 other person
Holy shit, guys actually fell for box osteotomy meme!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, LostYouth, Amnesia and 1 other person
I really think that having that particular trait (forward mouth with full lips) is what separates the standard GL guy from the uniquely attractive, standout GL guy. There's a girl in my class with a 50+ laycount, and she says that the most memorable nightclub approaches for her were from guys who she considered to be hyper-attractive not just because they had ideal ratios, proportions, zygos, chin/jaw, etc., but because they had lips/mouth that conferred to them a somewhat feminine, uniquely photogenic sort of attractiveness. The girl obviously didn't know what she was describing, but she was obviously referring to having a forward-grown maxilla with "kissy" lips and a perfect, slightly-protruding maxilla. It's as if guys with that trait have almost a different class of attractiveness that makes them stand out to girls in a sea of otherwise GL guys.
yeah it’s the textbook prettyboy look. That’s why doublejaw is the most important procedure in PSL. Not only that, but doublejaw shortens the length of the nose in appearance and defines the lower jaw so that you don’t look as bloated at an average bd percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, I'mme, Stingray and 2 others
link?

This guy got OBO no fucking way insane results, do you have before?
He got a few other surgeries too but you can clearly see the positive affects it had in his face. I don’t have a before no

Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over

Attachments

• lor.png
    lor.png
    211 KB · Views: 197
yeah it’s the textbook prettyboy look. That’s why doublejaw is the most important procedure in PSL. Not only that, but doublejaw shortens the length of the nose in appearance and defines the lower jaw so that you don’t look as bloated at an average bd percentage.

Can lip fillers help someone imitate this look at least to a limited extent? What about a premaxillary implant, which differs from paranasal implants in that it augments the area behind the upper lip?

Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over
his hair does not fit him

Can lip fillers help someone imitate this look at least to a limited extent? What about a premaxillary implant, which differs from paranasal implants in that it augments the area behind the upper lip?
It’s all cope for not getting doublejaw at the end of the day. I don’t know why anyone would want to get any of that Demons work besides being high inhib or poor.

As for you, you don’t really need it. You just need eye area work to get your eye area like the morph. Then perhaps clavicle lengthening and you’d be golden.
he did not get that procedure lol
I’ve seen his pre pictures before. He’s gotten at LEAST 6-7 surgeries easy. Possibly 10+

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

boy-cute-fit-grunge-Favim.com-3040372.jpg

I need this badly.

Currently have recessed mouth with small lips.

Looks subhuman and I hate it.

My paranasal-premaxillary implant helped a little but you are right it doesn’t move the teeth forward which is the main thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and kota
I need this badly.

Currently have recessed mouth with small lips.

Looks subhuman and I hate it.

My paranasal-premaxillary implant helped a little but you are right it doesn’t move the teeth forward which is the main thing.
Yes man best would be to do lefort 1 with impaction then paransal bone graft imo

Yeah, one of the biggest reasons for getting double is to fix my HORRIBLE mouth area, it's such a failo I can't cope with it

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 2846
Yeah, one of the biggest reasons for getting double is to fix my HORRIBLE mouth area, it's such a failo I can't cope with it
mouth area is underrated tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and wellthatsucks
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
he hasn't gotten box osteotomy.

show me his before pic
Hundreds of surgeons will perform lf3 and OBO you just need to look if you want those procedures

show me his before pic
Jfl there's no way he got obo, he has to be larping, his eyes look too normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

show me his before pic
He was one of the most famous PSLers of all time and became a model. He spent over 100k on surgery I believe.

If you know you know

He was huge on reddit years ago

Jovan, RL, Buu, Josh etc. all the OG PSLers know him
Jfl there's no way he got obo, he has to be larping, his eyes look too normal

3gTp95G.jpg

He was very clearly operated on several times just looking at any of his pictures. JFL if u think he had that eye area and zygos naturally

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
He was one of the most famous PSLers of all time and became a model. He spent over 100k on surgery I believe.

If you know you know

He was huge on reddit years ago

Jovan, RL, Buu, Josh etc. all the OG PSLers know him

3gTp95G.jpg

He was very clearly operated on several times just looking at any of his pictures. JFL if u think he had that eye area and zygos naturally
Yeah he looks uncanny, but in a passable way. Like girls wouldn't care to figure out what's off, they'd just find him fascinating to look at

Also lifefuel, we have identical phenos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846