Eppley's reply on Orbital Box Osteotomy

He definitely could have spend 100k on surgery, obo is rare if he did that would be breaking psl history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I've been saying this for ages. Orbital box osteo and Leforts (aside from a modified I or II) is unrealistic.

They're literally meme surgeries (assuming its for purely aesthetics)

It’s all cope for not getting doublejaw at the end of the day. I don’t know why anyone would want to get any of that Demons work besides being high inhib or poor.

As for you, you don’t really need it. You just need eye area work to get your eye area like the morph. Then perhaps clavicle lengthening and you’d be golden.

I’ve seen his pre pictures before. He’s gotten at LEAST 6-7 surgeries easy. Possibly 10+

Do you have anymore photos of the guy you're referring to who got all those surgeries? Only one I've seen is the photo you posted further down where he's kind of looking to the side.

While I agree that fixing my eye area takes absolute priority, if I do decide to pursue getting more surgeries, I'm basically going to do it with the mindset of improving absolutely every trait that could potentially use improvement, even if it means getting osteotomies like double jaw surgery.

I actually larped on a loan company's website and partially completed a loan application where I put down the income I'll be making after I graduate and get licensed next summer, and I didn't actually submit the application because I was just curious to see how much I'd get approved for. Well, about a week after partially completing the application, I started getting automated emails from them and letters in the mail stating that I'm pre-approved for at least $50k, even taking my current credit card debt into consideration.

So basically, once I start my career by early next fall, I should easily be approved for at least $50k-$60k, which means I'll have enough money to get my midface implant revision, get my eye area overhauled by Taban, AND potentially pay for double jaw surgery as well. So basically, now that I've seen proof that I'll qualify to be loaned enough money to fix every possible aesthetic detractor of my face, that's exactly what I'm going to do (assuming I don't decide to abandon all looksmaxxing pursuits before then).

So having said that, aside from getting my eye area overhauled, getting my midface implants revised, and getting double jaw surgery, is there anything else at all I'd benefit from (I saw you suggested clavicle lengthening as well)?

Btw, random question but why do you say Eppley's a demon? Because he's advising patients to undergo surgeries that he knows won't really achieve their aesthetic goals purely for his own benefit?

Do you have anymore photos of the guy you're referring to who got all those surgeries? Only one I've seen is the photo you posted further down where he's kind of looking to the side.

While I agree that fixing my eye area takes absolute priority, if I do decide to pursue getting more surgeries, I'm basically going to do it with the mindset of improving absolutely every trait that could potentially use improvement, even if it means getting osteotomies like double jaw surgery.

I actually larped on a loan company's website and partially completed a loan application where I put down the income I'll be making after I graduate and get licensed next summer, and I didn't actually submit the application because I was just curious to see how much I'd get approved for. Well, about a week after partially completing the application, I started getting automated emails from them and letters in the mail stating that I'm pre-approved for at least $50k, even taking my current credit card debt into consideration.

So basically, once I start my career by early next fall, I should easily be approved for at least $50k-$60k, which means I'll have enough money to get my midface implant revision, get my eye area overhauled by Taban, AND potentially pay for double jaw surgery as well. So basically, now that I've seen proof that I'll qualify to be loaned enough money to fix every possible aesthetic detractor of my face, that's exactly what I'm going to do (assuming I don't decide to abandon all looksmaxxing pursuits before then).

So having said that, aside from getting my eye area overhauled, getting my midface implants revised, and getting double jaw surgery, is there anything else at all I'd benefit from (I saw you suggested clavicle lengthening as well)?

Btw, random question but why do you say Eppley's a demon? Because he's advising patients to undergo surgeries that he knows won't really achieve their aesthetic goals purely for his own benefit?
I don’t mean he’s a demon. I just mean that implants are demons work if you’re recessed. They just give you a fix to an area while one needs the whole entire face overhauled if they’re very recessed. Then they have to get 10 implants for harmony and their teeth are still backward and jaw implant is slapped on a recessed jaw with a shit jaw angle.

At the end of the day, getting doublejaw if needed is ideal. Idk if you could justify it. Especially with all the loans you’re going to take out. I’d say fix the eye area and then hit the town double digit times and really put yourself out there. If Taban does what he says he can; you might really like what you see in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I don’t mean he’s a demon. I just mean that implants are demons work if you’re recessed. They just give you a fix to an area while one needs the whole entire face overhauled if they’re very recessed. Then they have to get 10 implants for harmony and their teeth are still backward and jaw implant is slapped on a recessed jaw with a shit jaw angle.

At the end of the day, getting doublejaw if needed is ideal. Idk if you could justify it. Especially with all the loans you’re going to take out. I’d say fix the eye area and then hit the town double digit times and really put yourself out there. If Taban does what he says he can; you might really like what you see in the mirror

Maybe so, but I really like the idea of improving absolutely everything I can to maximize my attractiveness. Also, it's not like I'm getting any younger over here, so I don't want to pass up the opportunity to make the most of what could very well be my last few years of looking not super-old.

I mean, if money was no object, I could benefit at least modestly from the results of a successful double jaw surgery, right?

The thing is, I have actually had girls (such as the 50+ laycount girl) tell me that aside from my eye area, the only trait that keeps me from looking like a ONS-level guy is the lack of having what they call "kissy lips," which is obviously their way of referring unknowingly to a forward-protruding maxilla. Another way to think about is, if I overhauled both my eye area AND got double jaw surgery to give myself perfect forward growth, would anything else be holding back from being one of the most highly-attractive males in society, especially in my age bracket?

As long as I don't fail out during these last few months of school, I should be making $100k+ by this time next year, so it's not like I won't be able to afford to pay this stuff back. That's why I'm inclined to take full advantage of the last opportunity I'll ever have to experience what life is like as a truly attractive male before I get too old to be able to do so.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed, but in the morph that was made for me in which my eye area was overhauled, he also lowered my jaw angles at the back, which is why I also want to go back and get the rest of my jaw implant placed (nostrils were narrowed a bit and ears were pinned back as well). I attached the original pre-morph photo as well so you can really see how much of a difference the lower jaw angles makes. The fact that it would stretch out the tissues more would also help increase hollowing by allowing the midface tissues to collapse inwards more:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190522-005011_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190522-005011_Chrome.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 153
  • 20190514_222757.jpg
    20190514_222757.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Maybe so, but I really like the idea of improving absolutely everything I can to maximize my attractiveness. Also, it's not like I'm getting any younger over here, so I don't want to pass up the opportunity to make the most of what could very well be my last few years of looking not super-old.

I mean, if money was no object, I could benefit at least modestly from the results of a successful double jaw surgery, right?

The thing is, I have actually had girls (such as the 50+ laycount girl) tell me that aside from my eye area, the only trait that keeps me from looking like a ONS-level guy is the lack of having what they call "kissy lips," which is obviously their way of referring unknowingly to a forward-protruding maxilla. Another way to think about is, if I overhauled both my eye area AND got double jaw surgery to give myself perfect forward growth, would anything else be holding back from being one of the most highly-attractive males in society, especially in my age bracket?

As long as I don't fail out during these last few months of school, I should be making $100k+ by this time next year, so it's not like I won't be able to afford to pay this stuff back. That's why I'm inclined to take full advantage of the last opportunity I'll ever have to experience what life is like as a truly attractive male before I get too old to be able to do so.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed, but in the morph that was made for me in which my eye area was overhauled, he also lowered my jaw angles at the back, which is why I also want to go back and get the rest of my jaw implant placed (nostrils were narrowed a bit and ears were pinned back as well). I attached the original pre-morph photo as well so you can really see how much of a difference the lower jaw angles makes. The fact that it would stretch out the tissues more would also help increase hollowing by allowing the midface tissues to collapse inwards more:
Damn you look so much better in left pic. Unreal.

Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over
This dude MOGS my ipd so fucking bad.

Damn you look so much better in left pic. Unreal.

Thanks, but even in the left pic, there's still just something about it that prevents me from really looking standout attractive. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

BTW, aside from the eyes being an obvious improvement, do you agree that my face/skull looks just more balanced overall with the lower jaw angles (makes the midface look shorter as well)?

Thanks, but even in the left pic, there's still just something about it that prevents me from really looking standout attractive. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

BTW, aside from the eyes being an obvious improvement, do you agree that my face/skull looks just more balanced overall with the lower jaw angles (makes the midface look shorter as well)?
Hair maybe? Your cheekbones are also lower placed.

Hair maybe? Your cheekbones are also lower placed.

I was actually still fairly swollen and puffy when that photo was taken, so maybe that's one reason why the cheekbones look low. They're not super-rich, but they're at least higher than they used to be pre-surgery.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
This guy looks like trash , his nose looks clearly fake even normies will be able to tell, also you SHOULDNT get jaw implants or fillers if you have a narrow mouth like that, ( also his neck is pencil tier wich makes things worse ) when will you austists understand that its all about HARMONY a girl judges your looks the first 2 secs she looks at you this autist would look better with a smaller jaw cause it would make is face look alot more BALANCED. More and bigger isnt always better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 7776
This guy looks like trash , his nose looks clearly fake even normies will be able to tell, also you SHOULDNT get jaw implants or fillers if you have a narrow mouth like that, ( also his neck is pencil tier wich makes things worse ) when will you austists understand that its all about HARMONY a girl judges your looks the first 2 secs she looks at you this autist would look better with a smaller jaw cause it would make is face look alot more BALANCED. More and bigger isnt always better.
Cope. You should have seen him before. Life did a complete 180. He looks 100x better than before. He’s happy with himself now, it’s obvious by his Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 7776
Im trying to find his blog post where some PSLer wrote to him about a cosmetic Lefort 3 and he shut down that autism pretty strongly lol
Capturere

This one? It is a capture from Lookism, ironically it's one of your posts if I remember correctly.
edit: nvm, I didn't read all replies before posting, you found it yourself.

Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over
Late to the party... But I got 65 mm and look like a fucking cyclopse

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He was one of the most famous PSLers of all time and became a model. He spent over 100k on surgery I believe.

If you know you know

He was huge on reddit years ago

Jovan, RL, Buu, Josh etc. all the OG PSLers know him

3gTp95G.jpg

He was very clearly operated on several times just looking at any of his pictures. JFL if u think he had that eye area and zygos naturally

holy fuck I spoke to this guy before his ascension a long time ago

actually insane ngl but overdid the nose and bones a bit, looks like a block but still looks very good

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
holy fuck I spoke to this guy before his ascension a long time ago

actually insane ngl but overdid the nose and bones a bit, looks like a block but still looks very good
Do you have his before pic ?

Do you have his before pic ?

No but I roughly know what he had done, he overdid it a bit but crazy ascension

we went back and forth a lot discussing stuff years ago, he had a crazy routine and had already had like 3 surgeries when I'd spoken to him

all the best for him tbh, good guy

He still does genio, that’s technically an osteotomy right?

But it’s very straightforward compared to the others
He doesn't do osteotomies because he can't, he can't legally carry out many major osteotomies. This faggot lies about himself being a maxfac whereas I've looked it up and he's NOT, I repeat, NOT a maxfac in fact, doesn't have a maxfac certificate / license. lmfao

Eppstein just wants to sell you implants, that's it. He's not really that concerned with your overall aesthetic outcome. I'm clearly recessed as fuck, he still advised me against having bimax first before getting a custom wrap around jaw implant (eg)

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
No but I roughly know what he had done, he overdid it a bit but crazy ascension

we went back and forth a lot discussing stuff years ago, he had a crazy routine and had already had like 3 surgeries when I'd spoken to him

all the best for him tbh, good guy

did he actually have Orbital osteotomies done?

his eye area is very good including his ipd and medial canthus, which are nigh impossible to change outside of crazy procedures

did he actually have Orbital osteotomies done?

his eye area is very good including his ipd and medial canthus, which are nigh impossible to change outside of crazy procedures

AFAIK, no. Nobody has that I've known. Mostly just orbital decompression with full wraparound implant+lower eyelid retraction

Anyone that has had it would've kept it secret but I'm certain he didn't

for every ascension you see there's probably 5 that happened behind closed doors

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and curryslayerordeath
ngl just looking at my face i might need lefort 3 or modified version of it to fix my midface hypoplasya

He doesn't do osteotomies because he can't, he can't legally carry out many major osteotomies. This faggot lies about himself being a maxfac whereas I've looked it up and he's NOT, I repeat, NOT a maxfac in fact, doesn't have a maxfac certificate / license. lmfao

Eppstein just wants to sell you implants, that's it. He's not really that concerned with your overall aesthetic outcome. I'm clearly recessed as fuck, he still advised me against having bimax first before getting a custom wrap around jaw implant (eg)
bro wtf man you fucking right
my WHOLE midface is recessed & i need lefort
nigga said that i need a fucking implant he send me a photoshop pic how i will be looking. He made me like a legit faggot looking i cringed so fucking hard. like how tf u recommand a fucking implant when i need osteotomies

Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.

boy-cute-fit-grunge-Favim.com-3040372.jpg
I agree with double jaw surgery being superior to implants for someone who's recessed. What about someone with a normal mandible who needs a lower gonial angle or more bigonial width? Implants would be superior to something like CCW rotation or Chin Wing for this purpose.

Wouldn't paranasal implants give the forward upper lip and philtrum and slightly upturned nose look?

Last edited:
Delusion. He looks perfect

Can you link to instagram?

Cope. You should have seen him before. Life did a complete 180. He looks 100x better than before. He’s happy with himself now, it’s obvious by his Instagram.
Can you link to his IG?

Lifefuel ngl

Bumperino shitterino