@Ereptiledysfunction

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I kicked a dead bird infront of people once. Is that sadism? Some bbc pulled me aside and asked if I was sadistic. I doubled down and said I felt good. Looked Giga non Nt

@EreptileDysfunction

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Clark69, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
Yes bro. Textbook sadism tbh. Normies don't like that. But minorly Chad trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Good to know that there are fellow sadists out there. I feel so alone with this feeling bros

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Blackout.xl
U may be less NT than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Blackout.xl
This is what happens when we let niggers multiply like cockroaches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl and Clark69
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6382 and SubhumanCurrycel
I’m by definition non-NT due to ADHD. All my other issues just make it worse
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

Ur a fucking scrawny emaciated shit lmfao
"muh alpha dark triad badboy"

.me is a fucking joke.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Ur a fucking scrawny emaciated shit lmfao
"muh alpha dark triad badboy"
View attachment 685296
.me is a fucking joke.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel

Indian on computer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 9072

Dmwugsw004931

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel

Eavb3ksXQAAinpS

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and sytyl