ER mogs her

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
Her face is unattractive.

Would still bang ngl

Her moans made ER go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
Would you have kids with her, knowing your offsprings will share the same blood (and possibly the same fortune) as ER?

narrow palate subhuman

0/10 truecel would reject her brutally irl. i only procreate with shark smiled godesses

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I remember in his manifesto where he talks about being in the next room and hearing someone fuck his sister.

I'll lock her in a dark room and fuck her pajeet style

Ah ER means Elliott Roger. Had no clue. Thought you guys meant "Go to the Emergency Room" when you say "Go ER"

Would you have kids with her, knowing your offsprings will share the same blood (and possibly the same fortune) as ER?

My genes doesn't have any lesser likelyhood for mental ilness or neurocitism so yeah

He def mogs her, imagine he also had higher social skills than her, yet he was a KHHV getting bullied while she's living an easymode life.

Femoid privilege is undeniable in 2019, unless you're a soyboy who purposefully ignores mountains of evidence.

She must have played a huge role in his mental descention

ER should have painted his hair fully, only painting the top and showing it's not your natural light color is not good. We see she painted her hair fully but has multiple pics where it's not the same color, dw doesn't matter cause she's a foid. Gender is the ultimate difference between her life and ER's.