[Essay] Almost Fucked A Homeless Granny Today.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
So I get out of gym and start walking,home,this fucking 60 yo homeless lookin bitch asks me to help her carry some tiles to her house that she just picked up off the ground,

I'm like whatever it's 100 metres away,
She literally looks and talks like the crazy cat Lady from Simpsons but very slightly better
2b565099b89f43c9550720d21fe73e8f

She takes me to her house and tells me to drop them around the back,this made me think she didn't live there and she was actually homeless.

She starts giving me compliments and asked if I was looking for a gf

I'm just like yeah nah well anyways I gotta go,I get to the front and she's following me (was actually a little scared when I was at the back and not in view of public)

Now we're out the front on the street,
She takes off her jacket and says she's too hot (underneath was another jacket) She starts touching my arms and rubbing them

And at that point I was actually like "eh fuck it,maybe just get a blowy from this homeless granny"

But in the end I finally just told her I had to go,was so disgusted at myself that I almost fucked her

But then at the same time kinda wish I did just so I could post me fucking that decripet old hag londonville style.

What being Incel does to a MF.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2403 and 23 others
Volcel af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Ritalincel, Sviken and 5 others
brutal effects of test

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High T

• JFL
Reactions: bruhcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, spark, Pietrosiek and 6 others
volcel if you wouldnt

Get ur shit together jfc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and RichardSpencel
mirin

• +1
So I get out of gym and start walking,home,this fucking 60 yo homeless lookin bitch asks me to help her carry some tiles to her house that she just picked up off the ground,

I'm like whatever it's 100 metres away,
She literally looks and talks like the crazy cat Lady from Simpsons but very slightly better
View attachment 1006937

She takes me to her house and tells me to drop them around the back,this made me think she didn't live there and she was actually homeless.

She starts giving me compliments and asked if I was looking for a gf

I'm just like yeah nah well anyways I gotta go,I get to the front and she's following me (was actually a little scared when I was at the back and not in view of public)

Now we're out the front on the street,
She takes off her jacket and says she's too hot (underneath was another jacket) She starts touching my arms and rubbing them

And at that point I was actually like "eh fuck it,maybe just get a blowy from this homeless granny"

But in the end I finally just told her I had to go,was so disgusted at myself that I almost fucked her

But then at the same time kinda wish I did just so I could post me fucking that decripet old hag londonville style.

What being Incel does to a MF.
Volcels.me fucking retard you should of took the chance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Melo95
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7125, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and everythingisacope
Did you at least jerk off when you came home?

• +1
Did you at least jerk off when you came home?
Yes,and only at that point did I realise I made the right choice,but I have her address and she said I should stop by for "coffee" some time,so who knows.

• Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah

• +1
Yes,and only at that point did I realise I made the right choice,but I have her address and she said I should stop by for "coffee" some time,so who knows.
Bro is on the way to marry upwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
drowning,burning alive and this type of brooooooooooootal death is what I am fearing the most
Always gives me anxiety when people are trying to be cool like that on balconies etc

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Oh, you fucked up! Fucked the pooch there. 60 yrs? Meaning. Daughters. Granddaughters. Younger sisters. Ugh. So much potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Can you upload a pic of a granny who looks like her
Was she busty

• +1
Oh, you fucked up! Fucked the pooch there. 60 yrs? Meaning. Daughters. Granddaughters. Younger sisters. Ugh. So much potential.
But you have the same problem as before: you're always staying up way past your bedtime and always saying "ugh" like a soycuck or a woman getting pounded by Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Got hard reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BrendioEEE
>homeless
>granny

imagine the smell

• +1
Can you upload a pic of a granny who looks like her
Was she busty
Unironically
Images   2021 02 25T225311916

Except she was white,so auto PSL 5

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
But you have the same problem as before: you're always staying up way past your bedtime and always saying "ugh" like a soycuck or a woman getting pounded by Chad.
But I end up with the pussy and you don't. Do you see how that works, little feller? I say whatever the fuck is on my mind. And I get laid. A lot! Though unlike you, I wouldn't find myself in a situation with a homeless toothless old hag. I would be fucking the younger skanks from her clan. Perhaps, ugh, try dick in your mouth. I think that's where you're headed.

I understand man, fucked one gran myself got close to fucking another few years later. Their touch still feels like a woman's touch and the one i fucked was surprisingly tight.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and RichardSpencel
masturbating bobs burgers GIF

• JFL