Estimate my zygo width and if i would benefit from surgery reduction

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Screenshot 2019 08 17 23 48 37

Idk if i measured it properly

Who cares about exact measurement, it's wide. Are you paki?

6 Inch Zygos Slayer

Narrow as fuck mandible. If you reduce that zygo width you have less iq than a fucking virus. Palate expand and open mouth chew or surgery
Mew and ascend my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470 and Zygos4Life
Good Zygo. But that makes your jaw even smaller looking. Luckily that can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Narrow as fuck mandible. If you reduce that zygo width you have less iq than a fucking virus. Palate expand and open mouth chew or surgery
Mew and ascend my nigga
Will chewing increase the size of my masseters?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Mew and ascend my nigga
Yesssir, also chew falim until your jaw is as wide as your zygos, then start loosing bloat and get leaner. You got potential boyo

• +1
Yesssir, also chew falim until your jaw is as wide as your zygos, then start loosing bloat and get leaner. You got potential boyo
What makes falim better than other chewing gums?

What makes falim better than other chewing gums?
Its way harder, so it makes your jaw grow faster, I personally chew mastics with cold water, that makes your masseters sour af

• +1
Its way harder, so it makes your jaw grow faster, I personally chew mastics with cold water, that makes your masseters sour af
Ill 100% give it a go bro
Im gonna try drop to 15% bf first since @Framletgod said that it can make me look fatter at my current bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Looking forward to the before and after
It'll probably take a while since im pretty fat rn + have to be patient with the chewing
Hopefully you'll be around on this site when I post the pics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
It'll probably take a while since im pretty fat rn + have to be patient with the chewing
Hopefully you'll be around on this site when I post the pics bro
We’ll both be chad some day <3 #nohomo

• +1
I wouldn towrry about looking fat just because the body fat makes it look fatter since a early start is better imo

• +1
keep the zygos
wide the jaw

• Woah