Who the fuck gets a brow ridge implant? They won’t help at all

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
do not get lip filler, it never looks good, especially not on guys

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Warlow, randomguy1235 and 5 others
At least 50k
Who the fuck gets a brow ridge implant? They won’t help at all
My eyebrows are shallow and high set. I have ridiculously feminine beta eyes. That would be my first surgery.

Idk if this particular implant looks natural but you can always customize the curvature. The main thing is getting deep set eyes and lower supraorbitals.
Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

I need straight low supraorbitals like this guy below (extreme example). Look at how masc he looks. Looks ready to bend over a girl and fuck her hard.
JORGE%20DEL%20RIO_%20(8).jpg

do not get lip filler, it never looks good, especially not on guys
My lips are thinner and narrower than fatman's. What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
My eyebrows are shallow and high set. I have ridiculously feminine beta eyes. That would be my first surgery.

Idk if this particular implant looks natural but you can always customize the curvature. The main thing is getting deep set eyes and lower supraorbitals.

I need straight low supraorbitals like this guy below (extreme example). Look at how masc he looks. Looks ready to bend over a girl and fuck her hard.

lip lift >>>> lip filler every time

dont waste your time chasing perfect, just fix your flaws

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SLA and BigBoy
I need:

Brow Ridge Implant
Infraorbital Implant
Cantho
Cheek Implants
Wraparound Jaw Implant
Lip Filler
Rhinoplasty
prices are in euros:

- rhyno in Iran 2k
- permanent Lip lipofilling 2k (you could also use lipofiller on your jaw instead of implants so you would save 7k)
- custom jaw implant 7k
- infraorbital implant in Lithuania 5k
- canthoplasty 2k
- brow ridge implant 7k

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

you have 3 options: temporary fillers, permanent lipofilling or lip implant (yes it exists)

this lips are not a problem
you need wide lips

would rather get fat grafting on browridge
I need:

Custom Zygo implant (with Infraorbital rim ofc)
Cantho
Wraparound Jaw Implant (it is only good if you want width or a chin; you can fraud longer jaw)
Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
this lips are not a problem
you need wide lips

would rather get fat grafting on browridge
the problem is the only faggot that does lip lengthening surgery is eppley since its dangerous. i need to do it with corner lift, but im not sure if its worth the risk.

prices are in euros:

- rhyno in Iran 2k
- permanent Lip lipofilling 2k (you could also use lipofiller on your jaw instead of implants so you would save 7k)
- custom jaw implant 7k
- infraorbital implant in Lithuania 5k
- canthoplasty 2k
- brow ridge implant 7k

where can you even get custom jaw implants for 7k?

the problem is the only faggot that does lip lengthening surgery is eppley since its dangerous. i need to do it with corner lift, but im not sure if its worth the risk.
broader jaw, wider palate, protruding maxilla and tight skin/muscle could make them longer also

where can you even get custom jaw implants for 7k?
4k is the average cost for a chin or a jaw implant.
if you get both in the same surgery you save money for hospitalization and anesthesia so 7k is the price for getting them.
I haven't figured out the difference between standard chin/jaw implants and Eppley's wraparoud implant (which costs 12k euros)

Anyway fuck this shit personally I will get better results with a 2500 euros lipofilling

4k is the average cost for a chin or a jaw implant.
if you get both in the same surgery you save money for hospitalization and anesthesia so 7k is the price for getting them.
I haven't figured out the difference between standard chin/jaw implants and Eppley's wraparoud implant (which costs 12k euros)

Anyway fuck this shit personally I will get better results with a 2500 euros lipofilling

im getting so many different quotes for eppley lol. anywhere from 15k usd to 25k