Ethnic women are slaves to white men(Sorry but it's true.)

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

As a white man you can receive a harem of ethnic women to do as you please with.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, goat2x, Krezo and 12 others
280A2E26 58DB 4B4B 96E2 8442CB40F155

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 2012, Be_ConfidentBro and 24 others
inb4 pajeetistanis start coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and 8 others
never began for ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 3 others
This is probably the first time they saw an albino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
WATER IS WET
women of all races love BWC

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Only works in trash tier shitskin places like the Philippines or south India. Go to countries like Colombia, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Argentina, etc and you will see that JBW won’t work for shit if you aren’t genuinely goodlooking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Blackout.xl and 6 others
Only works in trash tier shitskin places like the Philippines or south India. Go to countries like Colombia, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Argentina, etc and you will see that JBW won’t work for shit if you aren’t genuinely goodlooking.
nigga all pajeetas worship bwc,

this old white cuck fucked more ethnic women then you will in your life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
nigga all pajeetas worship bwc,

this old white cuck fucked more ethnic women then you will in your life
He was leading them on with the hopes of getting them out of the country. He was literally lying to them and they were just basically prostituting themselves. If you don’t believe me that JBW doesn’t work in ethnic countries where the average person looks better than a gook in the Philippines or a shitskin in south India, then post pics of an average white guy and I will run a tinder experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, CsCurry and Sikkunt23
He was leading them on with the hopes of getting them out of the country. He was literally lying to them and they were just basically prostituting themselves. If you don’t believe me that JBW doesn’t work in ethnic countries where the average person looks better than a gook in the Philippines or a shitskin in south India, then post pics of an average white guy and I will run a tinder experiment.
Shitskin cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9090, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
ur a khhv cos ur ethnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and RealLooksmaxxer
White Chadlite gets stacylite ethnic foid. What am I supposed to see here?
"chadlite" that nigga is a goddamn long midfaced shitty ipd genetic trash white got the best looking north indian women of all time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
I don't see why you all cope, the proof is right here if you want to lose your inceldom just visit any ethnic country the same would never apply for ethnics in european countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Doesn’t this type of behavior warrant them to be stoned in Muslim countries?

But who wants ethnic women?
Blue eyes or death.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Imagine if the dude was also jacked, they would make him chieftain of that country.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I see this thread is full of BASED greycels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Britishlooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Everytime i see you posting in a thread i imagine you are in the room and the space just got smaller, im out.
ok incel

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and TITUS

Last edited:
No, mulatto is ideal

Whittaker brian image 1

"chadlite" that nigga is a goddamn long midfaced shitty ipd genetic trash white got the best looking north indian women of all time
He’s one of the highest status males on the planet with instant name recognition.

Cope, I had women request me to donate my sperm to them in Colombia and Brazil, and Morocco was ridiculously easy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
Another cuck thread

dio brando maxxing tbh

@lutte proved u wrong

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Copingfast

ethnic women are slaves to attractive white men, not you subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
What coping? Post pics of a low tier normie white and I will run an experiment on him in Morocco.
The question is, why is JBW even supposed work.

1. Is it because whites are just that attractive?

2. Is it because people in some countries grew up in white worshipping societies (e.g. India) and are influenced by the media like western girls who like Mullatos?

3. Is it maybe not even about looks but about other benefits (monetary, greencard) they hope to get? I doubt that a girl from lets say Thailand will still "worship" you after she has her greencard. Thats also what I've heard from @IncelsBraincels , who said that people in his country see whites as walking wallets.

Would be a good discussion.

The question is, why is JBW even supposed work.

1. Is it because whites are just that attractive?

2. Is it because people in some countries grew up in white worshipping societies (e.g. India) and are influenced by the media like western girls who like Mullatos?

3. Is it maybe not even about looks but about other benefits (monetary, greencard) they hope to get? I doubt that a girl from lets say Thailand will still "worship" you after she has her greencard. Thats also what I've heard from @IncelsBraincels , who said that people in his country see whites as walking wallets.

Would be a good discussion.
Nah, Morocco has a fair share amount of guys who look completely white. I would run an experiment using a neutral name that is used for both ethnics and whites (something like Adam) and my bio will be just a Snapchat username and my height. The average white guy won’t get shit.

Nah, Morocco has a fair share amount of guys who look completely white. I would run an experiment using a neutral name that is used for both ethnics and whites (something like Adam) and my bio will be just a Snapchat username and my height. The average white guy won’t get shit.
yeah this wasn´t specifically about Morocco

Morocco is very diverse. Many different ethnic groups and phenos. some look full white. some look kinda black and some just average arab or moorish

Morocco is very diverse. Many different ethnic groups and phenos. some look full white. some look kinda black and some just average arab or moorish
Yes but retards here said that an average white guy would perform well over there on Tinder when that’s not the case.