ethnics and thugmaxed normies are running rampert at my school

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
all girls like them even tho there ethnic, some of them are actually pretty ugly some are pretty short to 5ft6, wtf is going on when does jbw come into action does it only start when school finished, also same with height it seems to me height isn't that much of a determent is that only because of highschool someone explain?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lurkingTard, Shrek2OnDvD, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
jbw starts to come in action as soon as the girl is 30 and is looking to settle down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4387 and 5 others
Oh god if only I wasn’t a high inhib bitch in highschool...

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
all girls like them even tho there ethnic, some of them are actually pretty ugly some are pretty short to 5ft6, wtf is going on when does jbw come into action does it only start when school finished, also same with height it seems to me height isn't that much of a determent is that only because of highschool someone explain?
In your 30s or in sea

jbw starts to come in action as soon as the girl is 30 and is looking to settle down
wtf does it even work for ethnics like you can fuck ethnics easier

Oh god if only I wasn’t a high inhib bitch in highschool...
are you saying i am or are you being serious coz i can't help it im scared if i talk to a girl i could get done with sexual assult or something

are you saying i am or are you being serious coz i can't help it im scared if i talk to a girl i could get done with sexual assult or something
Nah I was a bitch tbh

wtf does it even work for ethnics like you can fuck ethnics easier
being white is a failo in high school, especially in america
calm down kid nobody is gonna charge u with sexual assault

im not in america but it is a western country

i will try make a move on a girl and see what happens i will wait till school is back because it is currently the weekend i will report back what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
please explain when it starts to give an advantage coz in highschool the ethnics are winning
You’re just ugly

JBW only works in elementary and in ethnic countries

You’re just ugly

JBW only works in elementary and in ethnic countries
ive had a gf before 2 years ago and that school didn't have ethnics, and i guess i was better looking then coz i had normal cleear skin now i have acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It might depend on the schools demographics and location, like my friend went to a high school with less than 10% white, and those guys got all the girls. Where as a 90% white school has a lot of black thugmaxxed guys getting girls. If you're in a ghetto area the thugmaxxed guys might win too. If you're in a decent area i suspect JBW would work too. So it really depends. High school is mostly status and i'm sure that plays a big role in your situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
rampert

• JFL
Low inhib ethnics get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 4387
Tbh the biggest slayers at my highschool where ethnic or black. (the Netherlands)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Shrek2OnDvD
Too bad jbw is cope

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: highT
It might depend on the schools demographics and location, like my friend went to a high school with less than 10% white, and those guys got all the girls. Where as a 90% white school has a lot of black thugmaxxed guys getting girls. If you're in a ghetto area the thugmaxxed guys might win too. If you're in a decent area i suspect JBW would work too. So it really depends. High school is mostly status and i'm sure that plays a big role in your situation.
i think it is about 50/50 and im including gingers as ethnics aswell coz are they even human, anywayyeah mist are thugmaxxed and im from a semi bad area but nothing like a real ghetto just a couple serious things every few months and the school isn't terrible i guess its just slightly below average but yeah i think being ethnic, is seen as cool here

over for my nonexistent status and neuro transmitters

• +1
This.

Jbw is an ethnic cope. Its only very specific racial demographics that are actually legit screwed over by their race, such as curries or rice. The racepill doesn't even really apply to anybody else.