Ethnics, women and fags are not wrong, being a white male is the best thing in the world

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
If you're a rich chad being a white male is the best thing in the world and no one will ever achieve your lifestyle ever
It's like being a king in modern times
That's why they're so angry with white men, they think all white men are chads and have this kind of life (which is not true), basically jealousy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 12165, disillusioned and 16 others
they are jealous at like 10% of the population while giving shit to the other 90%

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Subhuman trash, disillusioned and 7 others
Yes its true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Image result for imran abbas

ethnics mog

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
White men are godzs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 6402
Even a poor white man is better than a rich ethnic

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9072 and ChoSeungHui
they are jealous at like 10% of the population while giving shit to the other 90%
if these women would give too much shit to the white chads they might not bother fucking them in the future which is the worst punishment a foid could get

• +1
Water

• +1
Congrats.
You posted the whitest ethnic example to prove your point.

The more White phenos an ethnic has the better he looks. That is the brutal racepill
lol brutal you’re right

even in turkey, most of the chads are the ones with majority european dna or caucasian looking

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
Deformed white man has more value than an Ethnic Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7465
Just fucking lol @ white posters on this forum who can't succeed in all regards, kys.

Imagine being born advantaged in every possible way: whites have it much easier socially, financially & looks-wise, yet still managing to fuck it all up. A below average white male/female lives a significantly higher QoL than an above average ethnic, yet whites here still complain abt shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, SharkTales, Hector and 6 others
If you're a rich chad being a white male is the best thing in the world and no one will ever achieve your lifestyle ever
It's like being a king in modern times
That's why they're so angry with white men, they think all white men are chads and have this kind of life (which is not true), basically jealousy
Literally first time i have heard about this
Here in france
Nobody is angry at whites
They just mocked or dont even discuted

Just fucking lol @ white posters on this forum who can't succeed in all regards, kys.

Imagine being born advantaged in every possible way: whites have it much easier socially, financially & looks-wise, yet still managing to fuck it all up. A below average white male/female lives a significantly higher QoL than an above average ethnic, yet whites here still complain abt shit.
You're so out of touch with reality. It's crazy. White men have it the worst. 56% of incels.is users are WHITE. White men, especially tall white men. Are seen as racist scum bags. Our society worships being black and is anti white to the core.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
You're so out of touch with reality. It's crazy. White men have it the worst. 56% of incels.is users are WHITE. White men, especially tall white men. Are seen as racist scum bags. Our society worships being black and is anti white to the core.
You're so fucking retarded goddamn

No one sees white men as scumbags, they project their own jealously verbally but treat them like gods internally. Every single one of those sjw twitter users that hates on white men would instantly fuck a below average white man if they had the opportunity. No one even remotely worships blacks lol, they're viewed as dumb niggers whereas being white is a huge status halo.

56% of incels.is is white because they're all non-NT spergs, if they had social skills in the range of normal, they'd NEVER have even heard of the site. So many below average white guys date above their league easily, nothing is stopping incels from doing the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jm17, Hector, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others

No one sees white men as scumbags, they project their own jealously verbally but treat them like gods internally. Every single one of those sjw twitter users that hates on white men would instantly fuck a below average white man if they had the opportunity. No one even remotely worships blacks lol, they're viewed as dumb niggers whereas being white is a huge status halo.

56% of incels.is is white because they're all non-NT spergs, if they had social skills in the range of normal, they'd NEVER have even heard of the site. So many below average white guys date above their league easily, nothing is stopping incels from doing the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4019
what a surprise

Brutal racepill ngl

a ethnic whore would rather date ugly white than htn ethnic
sad truth
white posters on here should kill themselves indeed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SharkTales, Deleted member 6475 and 3 others

That's because women are dating down on purpose you stupid sperg. Women don't care about looks to the degree that you LMS faggots claim. Total closet homo projection. Lookism is a load of bullshit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and curryslayerordeath

Just be tall bro. Just be white bro, just be NT but oh wait but lookism rules too bro. Guess what!? I'm 6'4". Blonde hair, blue eyes. PSL 4.5 face and living incel for 10 years. And I see piss poor manlets and bald framecels with women every time I go out in public. Maybe you need to leave your basement you retarded sperg.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Just be tall bro. Just be white bro, just be NT but oh wait but lookism rules too bro. Guess what!? I'm 6'4". Blonde hair, blue eyes. PSL 4.5 face and living incel for 10 years. And I see piss poor manlets and bald framecels with women every time I go out in public. Maybe you need to leave your basement you retarded sperg.
ok schizoid

I demand the Ban of this bluepilled invader

Congrats.
You posted the whitest ethnic example to prove your point.

The more White phenos an ethnic has the better he looks. That is the brutal racepill

Yes, the more “white” you look the better. However, you don’t actually need to have European blood to “look white”.

My dad is a good example of this. 1% European according to a DNA test but “looks white”. If I posted him here the users would claim he is more than 1% European, but no, he’s just a ethnic mix.

lol brutal you’re right

even in turkey, most of the chads are the ones with majority european dna or caucasian looking
Looking white=literally everything. the only reason why the dark skin niggers get attention on tiktok is because of their eurocentric features, with their small ass raindeer having ass noses.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Tbh I’m not sure how you’re Incel with those stats, but ethnics cope hard thinking everybody irl is worshipping whites, when there’s clearly a lot of jealousy towards white peoples.

lol brutal you’re right

even in turkey, most of the chads are the ones with majority european dna or caucasian
Turks are aryan and mongolic its ur own race not european

Turks are aryan and mongolic its ur own race not european
turks don’t have aryan or mongolia dna anymore. they’re like 6% central asian on average nowadays

its more ME+balkan+caucasus and west asian with a hint of central asian