Etika officialy dead.

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Ancientcel
Yeah obviously, but dont you care when someone you look up to or know dies?
I have been watching his streams for over 3 years.
you're not telling me you like some youtuber who doesn't even know you exist as much as you like family members or friends. He killed himself. People die more tragic deaths everyday and no one bats an eye

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
liver tastes like absolute shit. id rather eat 20% more cooked liver with a fuck ton of spices than devouring a piss tasting organ raw
you just eat that shiet regardless of the taste

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
you just eat that shiet regardless of the taste
Id throw up so no point. also for some fucking reason the cooked liver is more of a jaw workout

weissbier

weissbier

Empty
you're not telling me you like some youtuber who doesn't even know you exist as much as you like family members or friends. He killed himself. People die more tragic deaths everyday and no one bats an eye
You are stupid as fuck, of course people care but the more people that know the person the more it gets acknowledged.
I care since I cant watch his streams anymore. I would care more if a family member died of course but that doesnt mean I dont care

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Ancientcel
You are stupid as fuck, of course people care but the more people that know the person the more it gets acknowledged.
I care since I cant watch his streams anymore. I would care more if a family member died of course but that doesnt mean I dont care
Bro how can you love someone who doesnt know you exist. You like his streams yes. But i'm not convinced that someone can get emotionally attached to a stranger

weissbier

weissbier

Empty
Bro how can you love someone who doesnt know you exist. You like his streams yes. But i'm not convinced that someone can get emotionally attached to a stranger
Bro...
I just feel sad he is dead thats it.

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
A great loss for humanity,his 6'6" genes have gone to waste

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifeisgood72 OffTopic 2
Lifeisgood72 OffTopic 34
heroinfather OffTopic 60