Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
He should have gone er first

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
Guess What?

Guess What?

Wizard

I'm kinda sorry... mostly cause i'd never think that someone that i saw on yt could die.
I didn't like him so much... i saw many of his reaction to some videogames and he always looked too fake.

it's heartbreaking tho

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
hope he found peace in the end and didn't regret it as he jumped. its fucking sick the type of mental damage social media can stack on other issues. RIP bro...
you are a fucking cuck if you care about some cuck only because he uploaded videos online while incels die everyday and no one gives a shit.
virtual chad wannabe
you're not telling me you like some youtuber who doesn't even know you exist as much as you like family members or friends. He killed himself. People die more tragic deaths everyday and no one bats an eye
his death is tragic. he had everything but still decided his life wasn't worth living. that is really sad

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒded srs?
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Itโ€™s ogre.
Fuaaaark, I remember watching a few of his reactions a year ago. Now heโ€™s gone. :whatfeels:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒded srs?
Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
maybe you will rope too when I fuck your oneitis
Young lad count me in! This old man hasnt seen action for a while now.
people who think "mental illness" actually drive people to suicide are low iq

no amount of mental illness u self impose on yourself and ur jew doctor gives u pharma to biochemically tolerate will make up for lack of female attention.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
people who think "mental illness" actually drive people to suicide are low iq

no amount of mental illness u self impose on yourself and ur jew doctor gives u pharma to biochemically tolerate will make up for lack of female attention.
Etika wasn't low t like you so you are incorrect

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Quantum
Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
yes u would know ur emotionally obsessed to a twitch faggot who fakes joy for ur paypal transactions.
Thats it young man,just you thinking that any of these youngins are "emotionally obsessed" with the deceased man is very very stupid,what our generation is sad about is no more content that they enjoyed from that certain individual who is no more in this world,I am ashamed to be living in the same universe as you,it makes me sick to my stomach...please perform seppuku as the japs did when we bombed their chink asses.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
yes u would know ur emotionally obsessed to a twitch faggot who fakes joy for ur paypal transactions.
used to watch but stopped 2 years ago. I care about human life not donating to streamers

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
why does an enlightened old man watch some negro who does entertainment vids for gay teens

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toolateforme OffTopic 1
dat feel OffTopic 13
Andromeda88 OffTopic 2