Etika officialy dead.

you just eat that shiet regardless of the taste
Id throw up so no point. also for some fucking reason the cooked liver is more of a jaw workout

Id throw up so no point. also for some fucking reason the cooked liver is more of a jaw workout
liver should have sweet taste. just rope if u eat bitter liver

you're not telling me you like some youtuber who doesn't even know you exist as much as you like family members or friends. He killed himself. People die more tragic deaths everyday and no one bats an eye

You are stupid as fuck, of course people care but the more people that know the person the more it gets acknowledged.
I care since I cant watch his streams anymore. I would care more if a family member died of course but that doesnt mean I dont care

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Chrysler69 and ChoSeungHui
liver should have sweet taste. just rope if u eat bitter liver
what the fuck? . alright im going to a different butcher

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and Tony
You are stupid as fuck, of course people care but the more people that know the person the more it gets acknowledged.
I care since I cant watch his streams anymore. I would care more if a family member died of course but that doesnt mean I dont care
Bro how can you love someone who doesnt know you exist. You like his streams yes. But i'm not convinced that someone can get emotionally attached to a stranger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Bro how can you love someone who doesnt know you exist. You like his streams yes. But i'm not convinced that someone can get emotionally attached to a stranger

Bro...
I just feel sad he is dead thats it.

prowls me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Bro...
I just feel sad he is dead thats it.
sorry bro... i was pissed at normies who overreact when a celeb they don't know dies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
:/

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
A great loss for humanity,his 6'6" genes have gone to waste

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Mental illness is a motherfucker.

• +1
He should have gone er first

Why not simply google it you autistic asshat,please just die,this world is already running out of resources and we really,really do not want to share them with dumb dyslexic stupid bungholes like you,I request you to please join Etika.
Don't talk to my boy Rit like that. Get the fuck out of here fag.

Young soy

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel, SikKunt and 1 other person

I'm kinda sorry... mostly cause i'd never think that someone that i saw on yt could die.
I didn't like him so much... i saw many of his reaction to some videogames and he always looked too fake.

it's heartbreaking tho

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
hope he found peace in the end and didn't regret it as he jumped. its fucking sick the type of mental damage social media can stack on other issues. RIP bro...
you are a fucking cuck if you care about some cuck only because he uploaded videos online while incels die everyday and no one gives a shit.
virtual chad wannabe
you're not telling me you like some youtuber who doesn't even know you exist as much as you like family members or friends. He killed himself. People die more tragic deaths everyday and no one bats an eye
his death is tragic. he had everything but still decided his life wasn't worth living. that is really sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I dont care.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and hebbewem
Fuaaaark, I remember watching a few of his reactions a year ago. Now he’s gone. :whatfeels:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

yeah, it was the one where he was talking about suicide.
it worked yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
when ur 6'6 and need to fraud to 7'3

dating this subhumanity

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: CUCK ROPED OVER HIS ONEITIS

SOY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 773
  • +1
I dont think that was the main reason yount lad.
if u think its anything else u are severely deluding urself with the mental illness meme

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1680 and Chrysler69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1680 and FatJattMofo
maybe you will rope too when I fuck your oneitis
Young lad count me in! This old man hasnt seen action for a while now.

people who think "mental illness" actually drive people to suicide are low iq

no amount of mental illness u self impose on yourself and ur jew doctor gives u pharma to biochemically tolerate will make up for lack of female attention.

• +1
people who think "mental illness" actually drive people to suicide are low iq

no amount of mental illness u self impose on yourself and ur jew doctor gives u pharma to biochemically tolerate will make up for lack of female attention.
Etika wasn't low t like you so you are incorrect

• +1
What a reply young man,what a reply..I wouldnt mind my granddaughter marrying you..this low testosterene faggot is a "bitch nigga" as they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, RichardSpencel and FatJattMofo
  • +1
yes u would know ur emotionally obsessed to a twitch faggot who fakes joy for ur paypal transactions.

• +1
yes u would know ur emotionally obsessed to a twitch faggot who fakes joy for ur paypal transactions.
Thats it young man,just you thinking that any of these youngins are "emotionally obsessed" with the deceased man is very very stupid,what our generation is sad about is no more content that they enjoyed from that certain individual who is no more in this world,I am ashamed to be living in the same universe as you,it makes me sick to my stomach...please perform seppuku as the japs did when we bombed their chink asses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg and FatJattMofo
used to watch but stopped 2 years ago. I care about human life not donating to streamers

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian