Etika officialy dead.

yes u would know ur emotionally obsessed to a twitch faggot who fakes joy for ur paypal transactions.
If you were infront of me I would instantaneously shove my WWII 43' bayonet up your rectum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg, FatJattMofo and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Fuaaaark, I remember watching a few of his reactions a year ago. Now he’s gone. :whatfeels:
I only seen his dark web video a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
why does an enlightened old man watch some negro who does entertainment vids for gay teens

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
Its because he couldnt have his asian waifu

hope he found peace in the end and didn't regret it as he jumped. its fucking sick the type of mental damage social media can stack on other issues. RIP bro...

virtual chad wannabe

his death is tragic. he had everything but still decided his life wasn't worth living. that is really sad
hope you slip in the kitchen with a frying pan and cover yourself in boiling cooking oil. its fucking sick that your parents were allowed to reproduce.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Where the pics of his bloated corpse in the river ever released to the public? Asking for a friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui
Where the pics of his bloated corpse in the river ever released to the public? Asking for a friend.
Rope asap

Or, better yet, take a plunge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
@Tony you had one job

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Tony
Don't give a fuck

one less nigger to worry about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1680, Ritalincel and 1 other person
i had never heard of this guy until he died, and to be honest I don't think anybody else has either they're just pretending for the virtue signal points and updoots.

let me know when someone actually important like hampton brandon does something

• +1
I wanted to vent this out to yall retards
you are a fucking cuck if you care about some cuck only because he uploaded videos online while incels die everyday and no one gives a shit.
You somehow interpreted incels as the victims of the situation, wtf is wrong with you. How would someone to be able to know or care about the death of someone they dont know
He broke up with her to not have a girlfriend again for the last 3 years of his life. he probably realised women are shit and he left her.