Eugenics doesn't apply to modern society

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
These sluts aren't having Chad's babies, they're having protected sex and taking birth control pills. And most fathers in modern society are weak boned guys who look like they are cooperative partners who will help with the kids. Beta men pass their genes on because they are more likely to get married and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Danish_Retard
Having kids is nonsense
Why would you care for passing on your genes if you will be dead

Having kids is nonsense
Why would you care for passing on your genes if you will be dead
Why wouldn't you want to have kids? Do you just wanna ride the hedonistic treadmill for the rest of your life? That will surely be a good life jfl

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 4464
Why wouldn't you want to have kids? Do you just wanna ride the hedonistic treadmill for the rest of your life? That will surely be a good life jfl
Just because it doesnt seem like a good or useful thing to do

I dont see how having a kid would improve my life

These sluts aren't having Chad's babies, they're having protected sex and taking birth control pills. And most fathers in modern society are weak boned guys who look like they are cooperative partners who will help with the kids. Beta men pass their genes on because they are more likely to get married and have kids.
eugenics doesnt apply too because today nature isnt the one which chooses who lives, the man does with the help of modern medicine

Actually its dysgenics at work rn. Many high IQ normies or chads dont have kids while the lower (IQ) classes have the most kids. And as you said, the betas are having more kids than the chads. So the future looks bright indeed, lads.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 6341
bump...

I know GL guys who have had sex with over 10 women, but they don't have kids, even though they are able to. Meanwhile I know plenty of unattractive beta providers that have kids.

Women simply have too much perks in modern life. Just give men an ability to do a "financial abortion" and we're all set. That one thing would be a major game changer.

It seems that greycels here are too low I understand.

Girls don’t want to settle down with Chad because they know that high T leads to bad parenting, BUT this doesn’t mean they don’t want Chad’s semen, they do, but know that they can’t afford raising the child alone.

This is where the beta comes in to the rescue, while the girl is settled down with the beta, she will cheat on him with Chad and have Chad’s child who the beta will raise as his own, the beta will of course have a child with her, 1 out of the 3 or 4 of her children will be of the beta.

It’s the philosophy of “Alpha fux, beta buxx”

Here is a thread I made when my Psychology professor explained it (slides included)

https://looksmax.org/threads/psycho...lls-yet-normies-are-still-blue-pilled.142260/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
It seems that greycels here are too low I understand.

Girls don’t want to settle down with Chad because they know that high T leads to bad parenting, BUT this doesn’t mean they don’t want Chad’s semen, they do, but know that they can’t afford raising the child alone.

This is where the beta comes in to the rescue, while the girl is settled down with the beta, she will cheat on him with Chad and have Chad’s child who the beta will raise as his own, the beta will of course have a child with her, 1 out of the 3 or 4 of her children will be of the beta.

It’s the philosophy of “Alpha fux, beta buxx”

Here is a thread I made when my Psychology professor explained it (slides included)

https://looksmax.org/threads/psycho...lls-yet-normies-are-still-blue-pilled.142260/

Here're the real statistics, right from Wikipedia:
The rate of non-paternity is commonly quoted to be around 10%.[2][3][4] However, a 2005 scientific review of international published studies of paternal discrepancy found a range in incidence from 0.8% to 30% (median 3.7%), suggesting that the widely quoted figure of 10% of non-paternal events is an overestimate. In situations where disputed parentage was the reason for the paternity testing, there were higher levels; an incidence of 17% to 33% (median of 26.9%). Most at risk of parental discrepancy were those born to younger parents, to unmarried couples and those of lower socio-economic status, or from certain cultural groups.[5]

The median rate of misattributed paternity is 3.7%. If you're getting a DNA test to check on paternity because you think it may not be your kid, the chance is about one out of four it isn't. However among the population of men who are NOT getting DNA tests to check whether their children are theirs or not, the chance a kid isn't yours is sub-2%.

Here're the real statistics, right from Wikipedia:
The rate of non-paternity is commonly quoted to be around 10%.[2][3][4] However, a 2005 scientific review of international published studies of paternal discrepancy found a range in incidence from 0.8% to 30% (median 3.7%), suggesting that the widely quoted figure of 10% of non-paternal events is an overestimate. In situations where disputed parentage was the reason for the paternity testing, there were higher levels; an incidence of 17% to 33% (median of 26.9%). Most at risk of parental discrepancy were those born to younger parents, to unmarried couples and those of lower socio-economic status, or from certain cultural groups.[5]

The median rate of misattributed paternity is 3.7%. If you're getting a DNA test to check on paternity because you think it may not be your kid, the chance is about one out of four it isn't. However among the population of men who are NOT getting DNA tests to check whether their children are theirs or not, the chance a kid isn't yours is sub-2%.
Not a word was read