Eurasian Tiger may be on to something about Asian women being self-hating

alien

alien

Kraken
My chink gf let me call her a chink. And I made her refer to me as her white master. And I was insulting the penis sizes of Chinese men. And she agreed that they are smaller. I asked her if my white cock was bigger than the Catholic Cantonese boys at her church that her daddy would prefer her to date and she said of course ;)

I'm training my Chink good.
@WhiskeyCocaine

Make her lick your butthole

Make her lick your butthole
I thought about that already. But I'm afraid she is going to want me to return the favour. There were times where she was licking my ball sack where I wanted to scoot up my butt a bit and order her to rim me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
pics of gf tbh

No shit

They all desperately want to be white, and to create the most white child they can.

well I wanna see pics of her not psl ratings lol

No shit

They all desperately want to be white, and to create the most white child they can.
she told me to pull out because she doesn't want to get pregnant. And she's afraid of taking birth control because she's afraid she'll take it wrong and end up pregnant. But wouldn't you think that a Eurasian baby (especially a Eurasian daughter) make her happy? I bet she dreams of having a Eurasian daughter. Like I do. Except my Eurasian daughter is 18 (Chris Hansen don't hate on me bro) and down on her knees servicing daddy's white cock in my dreams.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Darkthrone and Alexanderr
lol damn, I wish I could experience this level of validation, instead I must suffer

My chink gf let me call her a chink. And I made her refer to me as her white master. And I was insulting the penis sizes of Chinese men. And she agreed that they are smaller. I asked her if my white cock was bigger than the Catholic Cantonese boys at her church that her daddy would prefer her to date and she said of course ;)

I'm training my Chink good.
@WhiskeyCocaine

source.gif

EurasianTiger is right about WMAF ...

I have nothing to add to this ...