• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
glow in the dark

The Netherlands.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
Englsish Polish what you pierdolisz

Englsish Polish what you pierdolisz
A lot of polcels here have complained about polish foids so I guess it’s probably a shithole for sub6 men too

A lot of polcels here have complained about polish foids so I guess it’s probably a shithole for sub6 men too
i see many statusmaxed normies with gf or slaying averge foids. I see a lot of chadlite level dudes too (in 60k town). I'm 17 so most jb's are sluts and want fo fuck so if you're not manlet >5'9 lets say, with averge face and body, not nt and statusmaxed you can get laid. But i'm not and i get moged very often so my mental health is ruined. Also i'm disgusted by this slutty foids. Even subhuman like me was aproached. Even manlets are aproached for validation.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 616
i see many statusmaxed normies with gf or slaying averge foids. I see a lot of chadlite level dudes too (in 60k town). I'm 17 so most jb's are sluts and want fo fuck so if you're not manlet >5'9 lets say, with averge face and body, not nt and statusmaxed you can get laid. But i'm not and i get moged very often so my mental health is ruined. Also i'm disgusted by this slutty foids. Even subhuman like me was aproached. Even manlets are aproached for validation.
I’ve been to Krakow and Warsaw. Foids there seem more feminine and less arrogant than their western counterparts. I’d love to go there again after my surgeries to see how many bitches I can slay.

Last edited:
I’ve been to Krakow and Warsaw. Foids there seem more feminine and less arrogant than my their western counterparts. I’d love to go there again after my surgeries to see how many bitches I can slay.
i'm in small town and 17 so it's a little diffrent here

You’re still young. Try to ascend before it’s too late
It was to late to slay before i was born. Low prenatal t. I think i will ogremax and mayby i will fuck foids with bdsm fetish

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It was to late to slay before i was born. Low prenatal t. I think i will ogremax and mayby i will fuck foids with bdsm fetish
How tall are you?

More than enough.

As far as I’ve seen Polish dudes tend to have worse skin and style than guys here in WE so you might still have a chance.

can a 6'1 6'2 balkan make it in germanic countries

am white i swear

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 616
More than enough.

As far as I’ve seen Polish dudes tend to have worse skin and style than guys here in WE so you might still have a chance.
Averge/ugly bitches liked me when they were horny just for height. But now they partying even more so they are tucked by chadlites and statusmaxed normies. A lot of dudes are fasgion maxing right now (both subhumans and chads). Honestly i don't want to have a chance. I'm introvert and partying all the time is not possible. I would go out if i had chadlite face or as ogremaxed gymcel. That's the worst part. If i had normie mind i would fuck decent girls and i wouldn't be here. I will propably ogremax and be rude to foids if thay start talk to me. Maybe some small foids will want to be dominated by me. But i need to be super low inhib and confident to run this game. Big cock helps to 7x5.3

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
why no kebab on list

Italy, the biggest shithole on the planet

germany, albanian roots.

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401