Even Justin Bieber can't slay that much on Tinder

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Tinderslayers are not traditionally handsome guys like Matt Damon (if he wasn't rich mind you) or even Justin Bieber, they are actually in the top 3% in looks and/or are doctors and multimillionaires. I made a Tinder account with Bieber selfies that are not well known to the public and got mostly 6/10s. I matched with some 8/10s but they never replied to my messages. I got 25 matches in 1 week in total before they deleted my account.
See a classic example of a Tinder slayer:

View attachment 222332
1578623850298-png.222332

This is an example of a handsome guy who probably can't slay on Tinder because he's not handsome enough. Justin Bieber himself. He can probably get a relationship on Tinder , but can't become a true slayer because of it (provided no one knew who he is of course).
7cbf3d6d1b58e6671c261a747b71634e.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and LordNorwood
status pill

Tinderslayers are not traditionally handsome guys like Matt Damon (if he wasn't rich mind you) or even Justin Bieber, they are actually in the top 3% in looks and/or are doctors and multimillionaires. I made a Tinder account with Bieber selfies that are not well known to the public and got mostly 6/10s. I matched with some 8/10s but they never replied to my messages. I got 25 matches in 1 week in total before they deleted my account.
See a classic example of a Tinder slayer:
View attachment 222337
View attachment 222332
1578623850298-png.222332

This is an example of a handsome guy who probably can't slay on Tinder because he's not handsome enough. Justin Bieber himself. He can probably get a relationship on Tinder , but can't become a true slayer because of it (provided no one knew who he is of course).
7cbf3d6d1b58e6671c261a747b71634e.jpg
Nigga hes mega famous

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, didntreadlol, BonesAndHarmony and 11 others
Who tf would fall for a beiber catfish? Some fucking whore that lives by the ganges maybe😂
Im pretty sure my cousin in india fingerblasted herself over Justin. She was a devout Believer if I remember correctly.

Post pics u used

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
retard everyone knows bieber jfl at ur iq buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Spectre, SayNoToRotting and 9 others
Such a

I thought middle east is as far as he went. U mean to tell me there are beiber concerts in south Asia (india, pak, Afg, Bangladesh)
Idk, but she always kept singing his fucking songs, like the really old cringey shit he used to do 🥴

• JFL
Reactions: noped and chadpreetinthemaking
How braindead are you OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Justin is literally the most subscribed and viewed artist on YouTube. What's not clicking? 💀🤣

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Literally the dumbest thread I've ever seen,

I want this retard to eat a bullet 4 wasting my time 😂
Hey dumb fuck, I am getting a masters of science in Engineering

This is it boys. Most low IQ thread in the history of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spectre, SayNoToRotting, Ogmanman and 8 others
bruh this can’t be serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 4416 and Mr.cope
Negative IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Mr.cope and Griffith
Women get hit on all the time in real life, why would any good looking female go on some trash dating app? Just find them in real life. For ****s sake, people hate talking to each other any more.
Who tf would fall for a beiber catfish? Some fucking whore that lives by the ganges maybe😂
Do you realize that Muslims and Arabs are about 1% of the population and haven't committed a mass shooting or terror attack in 3 years? No need to check your closet for them every night,TRUMPSTER

bro stop tagging me, take ur meds bc u make ZERO sense.
You were making fun of INDIAN people who live in the ganges

Coming to the realization that these low IQ and autism jokes aren't actually jokes and that users like OP unironically ride the short bus

You autists are in rare form tonight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Coming to the realization that these low IQ and autism jokes aren't actually jokes and that users like OP unironically ride the short bus

You autists are in rare form tonight

I probably have a higher IQ than everyone else on this thread combined.

I admit that the experiment was pretty stupid of me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner

Higher IQ than the rest of us COMBINED? Low IQ + deluded. 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BlackPillChad and wristcel
I don't see why he got so big, he doesn't even look that special. Chico mogs him to oblivion imo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416

Damn son. I should've known that someone like you (who doesn't have a Master's yet) would be able to produce stellar threads such as "Even Justin Bieber, the most popular celebrity of all time and known by every female worldwide, can't slay that much on Tinder".

This is probably the lowest IQ thread I ever read. This nigga tried catfishing with the most popular teen on the planet.

Implying you need a high IQ for that? Lmao, physics, math, quants mog your field to Gandy and back. Also US University (unless elite) is legit highschool level here lmaoo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Joyride and RecessedPrettyboy
Such a

I thought middle east is as far as he went. U mean to tell me there are beiber concerts in south Asia (india, pak, Afg, Bangladesh)

• Woah
Reactions: noped
Justin bieber was a failed abortion

This is probably the lowest IQ thread I ever read. This nigga tried catfishing with the most popular teen on the planet.

Implying you need a high IQ for that? Lmao, physics, math, quants mog your field to Gandy and back. Also US University (unless elite) is legit highschool level here lmaoo
Bull shit. USA has the hardest colleges in the world. ONLY our schools are easy. We have the best professors and hardest class work.

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
>Muslims and Arabs
>Arabs
>Indian People
And what do you fucking Trump supporters think of Somali immigrants? weren't you racists telling rep. Omar to go back to Africa? Are they lower than us Indian Americans to you people?

Last edited:
What's your IQ?

You say it like it's so impressive :feelskek::feelskek:
Because it fucking is impressive. Whats more impressive than that according to this site? Fucking some blonde whore you found on Tinder?

Dude, are you serious

Because it fucking is impressive. Whats more impressive than that according to this site? Fucking some blonde whore you found on Tinder?

Anyone with an average work ethic could get a msc in engineering dead srs. It's not a hard field at all to get into lmao.

This is the lowest IQ thread in PSL history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, noped and Griffith
Any idiot can study engineering, it doesn't show that you are smart, these posts so far show that you aren't

Any idiot can study engineering, it doesn't show that you are smart, these posts so far show that you aren't
Bullshit. I see loads of people drop out of Engineering because they don't have the IQ. Some students can't even do Cal I or Chemistry I, let alone get a M.S in Engineering.
Anyone with an average work ethic could get a msc in engineering dead srs. It's not a hard field at all to get into lmao.
Bullshit. I see loads of people drop out of Engineering because they don't have the IQ. Some students can't even do Cal I or Chemistry I, let alone get a M.S in Engineering.

If its so easy, why do so many people dropout of math Engineering and math courses?
This is the lowest IQ thread in PSL history
I made a MISTAKE. I wasn't thinking well

They don't have the will power to study if they aren't naturally good at something, but a dumb person who is a bit disciplined can do it, but I guess normies find everything hard.

Anybody can get that shit if you have no life and friends

They don't have the will power to study if they aren't naturally good at something, but a dumb person who is a bit disciplined can do it, but I guess normies find everything hard.
Bullshit. Advanced math and science ARE hard and even some of the most dedicated have difficulty doing it. I have seen it.
Anybody can get that shit if you have no life and friends
Bullshit.

Monthly reminder that this thread exists

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 3202, Brandon10 and 1 other person
Monthly reminder that this thread exists
I feel kinda bad for the shit poor OP got but this is honestly the most outrageously low IQ Tinder experiment ever done.

Makes me feel better about how me- a semi neetcel- has a higher IQ than "ambitious" guys who bust their asses off in universities.

Just lol @ you.

Such a

Bieber is famous in India. Just lol at people thinking Indians don't know anything that happens outside India

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
ddb1dfb8-b6bf-4bad-993c-8ab8b1205d2b-png.135254
It's over, Norwood Reaper got him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Griffith
This is true,i have seen so many dumb motherfuckers suceed in engineering,in one of the hardest universities in Europe nonetheless