Even on looksmax.org the "chads" are worshipped

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Iron
lol

@Nibba and @Intel.Imperitive

They give useless advice about stuff they know nothing about and then people mindlessly listen to them just because they look above average

These two butt buddies will ruin the site and they should be banned

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 6401
lol

They give useless advice about stuff they know nothing about and then people mindlessly listen to them just because they look above average

We the top posters though ? The two of us alone account for 5% of posts here. Why are you so upset man. I legit dont even get it, what did we do. How have I given useless advice. Give me 3 instances of where I gave shit advice and people mindlessly followed it. I always do the best I can into giving good advice and making strong posts.
lol

Also, what amazing contributions have you given to this site? I did like the nutrition thing but it cant apply for everyone. Like what did we do to make you this mad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We the top posters though ? The two of us alone account for 5% of posts here. Why are you so upset man. I legit dont even get it, what did we do. How have I given useless advice. Give me 3 instances of where I gave shit advice and people mindlessly followed it. I always do the best I can into giving good advice and making strong posts.

Also, what amazing contributions have you given to this site? I did like the nutrition thing but it cant apply for everyone. Like what did we do to make you this mad?

my contribution is being here

• +1
  • +1
my contribution is being here
The narcissism of Lookism.net is slowly reaching this site. It's just a matter of time until we get more mental disorders

• +1
The man didnt even answer my question

• +1
lol

Nibba may be a chad, idk, but intel isnt anywhere near that lol
but they both give useless advice, thats true

• +1
Nibba may be a chad, idk, but intel isnt anywhere near that lol
but they both give useless advice, thats true

Right, I'm sure you mog me. Anyways; what useless advice have I given?

• +1
How dare you not be at least 3/10 here.

Get a grip, OP

• +1
I won't ban them as long as they act according to the rules. Anything else would be arbitrary.

• +1
Right, I'm sure you mog me. Anyways; what useless advice have I given?

Yeah I do mog you, but I dont even have to to call you out as a non-chad. Wtf is even your argument.
If I call a fat person fat, do I have to be skinny? Lol

Quote from you:
"I'm the steroid expert on this website and I encourage most people to take steroids."
https://looksmax.org/threads/will-steroids-stunt-growth-at-13.214/#post-3103

Thats shitty advice, because you are
a) 17 years old
b) did 1 cycle

you cant be serious calling yourself an expert. So much bodybuilding forums where you can get advice from 40+ years old who train since their youth and have injected everything they got their hands on. Also a lot of them actually know the biological effects and can scientifically explain themselves.

Another quote from you:
"https://looksmax.org/threads/can-a-face-full-of-acne-scars-even-be-saved.212/#post-3102"

You recommend 40g accutane for ACNE SCARS. First off, 40g will fuck you up. Second, accutane doesnt have an effect on fucking acne scars.
I hope nobody fucking listens to this shit.

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-can-i-make-my-head-bigger.194/#post-2778
Recommending HGH for skull growth, LMAO

https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-megathread.103/#post-1675
yourself saying you arent chad, but now youre offended because I said the same about you?

idk, but I think this is enough. Now get your ass back on the street pajeet

Also pls dont respond with stuff like
"you dont give any advice"
"your advice is bad aswell"

your calling yourself a good advice giver and an "expert" on steroids, I dont claim any of that cringe inducing shit

Last edited:
  • +1
>@Intel.Imperitive above avarage
:lul::lul:

Dude is a 4/10 curry.

• +1
No offence coz Nibba seems like a cool guy but he gives the impression of being bluepilled. However, considering that he is a 6'3'' white chadlite I am not surprised. The life experiences of a 6'3'' white chadlite will never be close to that of an Incel or low tier normie/ethincel.

• +1
I don't worship chads.

I don't worship anyone on this site. If the info is good the info is good. I barely even pay attention to anyone's user name unless I've chatted to them regularly.

• +1
Yeah I do mog you, but I dont even have to to call you out as a non-chad. Wtf is even your argument.

Quote from you:
"I'm the steroid expert on this website and I encourage most people to take steroids."

a) 17 years old
b) did 1 cycle

I said "On this website"...

Secondly, coaches dont play football, that dont mean they dont advise everyone else on playing? I researched a shit tonne.

you cant be serious calling yourself an expert. So much bodybuilding forums where you can get advice from 40+ years old who train since their youth and have injected everything they got their hands on. Also a lot of them actually know the biological effects and can scientifically explain themselves.

Another quote from you:
"https://looksmax.org/threads/can-a-face-full-of-acne-scars-even-be-saved.212/#post-3102"

You recommend 40g accutane for ACNE SCARS. First off, 40g will fuck you up. Second, accutane doesnt have an effect on fucking acne scars.

*40mg. It will help Acne, he had server acne not just scars.

Yh, HGH is actually used for Skull growth medically... Maybe he needs more then 12IUs tho

yourself saying you arent chad, but now youre offended because I said the same about you?

Who said I was offended?

You hate me because im Brown more than anything else

your calling yourself a good advice giver and an "expert" on steroids, I dont claim any of that cringe inducing shit
>@Intel.Imperitive above avarage
:lul::lul:

Dude is a 4/10 curry.

You're @L U C C N A or whatever his name is. You made your account yesterday, but seem to know everything about me forumns dating past a week?
Just

Quote from you:

a) 17 years old
b) did 1 cycle

Another quote from you:

Just because Im 17 doesnt mean I dont know anything about steroids, I can advise any Average gym rat. Also, I dont have to take a cycle to know the effects. OFC ppl will go to Bodybuilding.com to get betyer advise, I actually tell people to go there... Obviously they no more than me. The only sad person here is you taking the actual time to write this shit.

• +1
Steroid expert on this website? just fucking lol dude, being an expert doesnt mean being more knowledgeable than the people around you, it means having a certain amount of knowledge and experience, which you (completely understandably and nothing negative per se) dont have at 17 years old.

Your coach-argument is basically a selfdiss because you answered my critique with "huh huh do you mog me???"

The dude asked about acne scars, not acne. He said he had acne when he was 13-18 years old.

recommending hgh is shit because
a) chances are high its something else mixed in a chinese bathtub
b) he gets a hgh gut
c) he will ruin himself financially

going after skull size is only good when you are FULLY looksmaxxed, are rich and visit an expert on the matter.

Also you were triggered as fuck because you instantly asked if I mog you lmao

yeaah sure buddy, why not try to go to lookism and check out if these people take your advice serious? ah yeah I forgot that wont work because lookism isnt this forum which is full of insecure teenagers who like nonconfronting discussions and feel-good rates like the soyboys at reddit

also nothing sad about calling out somebody very delusional who moves the people on this forum on the wrong tracks just so he can feel good about himself.

• +1
@Intel.Imperitive i think you just lost

• +1
Steroid expert on this website? just fucking lol dude, being an expert doesnt mean being more knowledgeable than the people around you, it means having a certain amount of knowledge and experience, which you (completely understandably and nothing negative per se) dont have at 17 years old.

Your coach-argument is basically a selfdiss because you answered my critique with "huh huh do you mog me???"

The dude asked about acne scars, not acne. He said he had acne when he was 13-18 years old.

I never said it cured Acne scars. I said Acne, he still had acne, not just scars.

recommending hgh is shit because
a) chances are high its something else mixed in a chinese bathtub
b) he gets a hgh gut
c) he will ruin himself financially

I MENTIONED EVER ONE OF THOSE POINT. CLEARLY YOU DIDNT READ IT.

going after skull size is only good when you are FULLY looksmaxxed, are rich and visit an expert on the matter.

But his question was about skull size? its the opposite of ur acne issue.

Also you were triggered as fuck because you instantly asked if I mog you lmao

No? Triggered? I dont think ANYONE would get triggered being told their ugly on this website by someone who hasnt even posted their pic yet. Anyways, Im here ti improvenso what? I never said I was a chad and I mog anyone? Ur the one who keeps bring up my appearence because ur insecure for whatever reason.

yeaah sure buddy, why not try to go to lookism and check out if these people take your advice serious? ah yeah I forgot that wont work because lookism isnt this forum which is full of insecure teenagers who like nonconfronting discussions and feel-good rates like the soyboys at reddit

Fuck off.

also nothing sad about calling out somebody very delusional who moves the people on this forum on the wrong tracks just so he can feel good about himself.

Feel free to lead them yourself then?

• +1
Feel free to lead them yourself then?
once again, not an argument.
just because I criticize the actions of somebody doesnt mean I have to do it better. (which I could, but I am too lazy since those resources are already freely available)

• +1
once again, not an argument.
just because I criticize the actions of somebody doesnt mean I have to do it better. (which I could, but I am too lazy since those resources are already freely available)

Okay, you're opinions been heard. I never even called myself anyones "leader" but whatever appearently I am. If you dont like it here, fuck off to Lookism maybe you would find it better there if you hate it so much here?

No wonder ur Incel if you act like this with women too man. I'm redpill as fuck, but being a bitch over the smallest, unprovoked shit is repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Okay, you're opinions been heard. I never even called myself anyones "leader" but whatever appearently I am. If you dont like it here, fuck off to Lookism maybe you would find it better there if you hate it so much here?

No wonder ur Incel if you act like this with women too man. I'm redpill as fuck, but being a bitch over the smallest, unprovoked shit is repulsive

"Feel free to lead them yourself then?"

Uhh that kinda implies that you are leading them yourself at the moment. Idk maybe your english is just not good enough and you didnt mean to say it.

Also a very popular normie strategy: If I lose the debate, discredit your opponent by calling him an incel for example. Just assume he is bad with women so people wont take him serious.
Very very obvious and low iq my tech supporting friend.

Also I think basing your whole forum presence on "MUH ROIDS" is more repulsive than calling out an idiot.

• +1
I also think we should be very careful about taking steroids, at least we should talk with a doctor (or may be one your friends who is a real doctor) before doing that. I sometime worry about @Intel.Imperitive, because of his way of rampant injection of steroids other related hormones. He is also very young (17). I think he is also a vegan, I am not sure how everything will come out at the end.

This is the exact reason I don't like the environment at bodybuilding.com and other related reddit subs. I also think unchecked application of hormones like steroid hampers your cognitive ability, if you don't believe you can just go to bodybuilding.com and read the posts from the gymrats who are on rampant steroids. They are all crazy and they don't think and talk normal.

Steroids are not aspirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I also think we should be very careful about taking steroids, at least we should talk with a doctor (or may be one your friends who is a real doctor) before doing that. I sometime worry about @Intel.Imperitive, because of his way of rampant injection of steroids other related hormones. He is also very young (17). I think he is also a vegan, I am not sure how everything will come out at the end.

This is the exact reason I don't like the environment at bodybuilding.com and other related reddit subs. I also think unchecked application of hormones like steroid hampers your cognitive ability, if you don't believe you can just go to bodybuilding.com and read the posts from the gymrats who are on rampant steroids. They are all crazy and they don't think and talk normal.

Steroids are not aspirin.

True true high IQ. Im not vengan or vegetarian ?

Yeah, I thought it went without saying; Do your own research. Steroids can be used safely, but its also SO easy to fuck up with them and ruin yourself. Always do adequate research, and when in doubt toss the roids out.
Also OP, I dont know why you think me and @Nibba are the only people who's advice is taken.

@ethnicel @11gaijin @Ledgemund @Afrikancel @Armus1 and a few other provide amazing post and people take them seriously too. Stop latching onto 1-2 individuals to attack them man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Armus1 and Nibba
True true high IQ. Im not vengan or vegetarian ?

Yeah, I thought it went without saying; Do your own research. Steroids can be used safely, but its also SO easy to fuck up with them and ruin yourself. Always do adequate research, and when in doubt toss the roids out.
Also OP, I dont know why you think me and @Nibba are the only people who's advice is taken.

@ethnicel @11gaijin @Ledgemund @Afrikancel @Armus1 and a few other provide amazing post and people take them seriously too. Stop latching onto 1-2 individuals to attack them man.

I am not attacking anyone. I am not sure what kind of "research" you are talking about. I prefer talking with professionally trained people (i.e. doctors/medical practioners) to reading posts on body building forums, where none of the posters have any professional training on administering drugs (Hell, most of them are extremely low tier wage slaves and their education level is HS or barely some college grads with some "shoddy" majors), they have learned all those quackery from other senior gymrats or by self experimentation. Those people are so obsessed with "gainz" that fogs their normal way of thought process.

Well, I actually talked with one of my friends who is kind of big shot doctor about self administering steroids. He told me "NO" (A big NO) straight away.

• +1
I am not attacking anyone. I am not sure what kind of "research" you are talking about. I prefer talking with professionally trained people (i.e. doctors/medical practioners) to reading posts on body building forums, where none of the posters have any professional training on administering drugs (Hell, most of them are extremely low tier wage slaves and their education level is HS or barely some college grads with some "shoddy" majors), they have learned all those quackery from other senior gymrats or by self experimentation. Those people are so obsessed with "gainz" that fogs their normal way of thought process.

Well, I actually talked with one of my friends who is kind of big shot doctor about self administering steroids. He told me "NO" (A big NO) straight away.

I wasnt talking about you attacking anyone lol.

The problem is, most health professionals will say "NO" straight away, and for 100% good reason. The problem is, we're idiots and want "GAINZ" so we need a health professional that would think like "Okay they're going to do it anyways, let me advise them the best way to get this bad thing done".

The problem is, many health professionals contradict one another, so then we're left to self-experiment and ask the most experienced ones. I wish the government would invest more into researching this.

• +1
lol

where can i access photos of these two, i wanna see if I'm better looking than them

• +1
where can i access photos of these two, i wanna see if I'm better looking than them

Ehhh kinda desperate much ? but yh I'll PM u not that this is some competition I signed up for.

• +1
lol

You should be banned you monkey.

We're the only two that actually give good advice. I used the advice I was given to ascend while you've been spinning your wheels coping and rotting just lol if anyone takes advice from you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You should be banned you monkey.

We're the only two that actually give good advice. I used the advice I was given to ascend while you've been spinning your wheels coping and rotting just lol if anyone takes advice from you

6"3 broad shoulders
gj on ascending

• +1
6"3 broad shoulders
gj on ascending

I dont understand, care to expand on that?

Not everyone who is 6'3 with broad shoulders is a mega-slayer lol. Why are you so mad that someone above a 3/10 gives other people advice? Its like saying only the homeless can give advise on finance, but a Businessman who was born into it (But still has loads of experience) cant.

>We are all on the same side I dont understand the point of all this.

>Also, really, creating ALTs guys to bash other people?

• +1
I dont understand, care to expand on that?

Not everyone who is 6'3 with broad shoulders is a mega-slayer lol. Why are you so mad that someone above a 3/10 gives other people advice? Its like saying only the homeless can give advise on finance, but a Businessman who was born into it (But still has loads of experience) cant.

Its about perspective. Trump who got a small loan of a million dollars and went to the best schools saying to some illegal spic he got rich because he used his knowledge would pretty much be the same situation. Trump doesnt know how to get out of the spics situation, he only knows how to improve an already good start. Thats why he should tread lightly.

• +1
Its about perspective. Trump who got a small loan of a million dollars and went to the best schools saying to some illegal spic he got rich because he used his knowledge would pretty much be the same situation.

All I know, is that if I had to choose between Trump and a homeless man to do my finances I would choose Trump.

• +1
All I know, is that if I had to choose between Trump and a homeless man to do my finances I would choose Trump.

Trump wouldnt be able to handle the expenses of a very poor family better than a normal person lol.
He is surely skilled in a lot of other things though.

Also lol @ defending nibba at every chance you got, I already completely rekt you today and now you seek a second chance to redeem your broken forum ego.

• +1
Trump wouldnt be able to handle the expenses of a very poor family better than a normal person lol.
He is surely skilled in a lot of other things though.

Also lol @ defending nibba at every chance you got, I already completely rekt you today and now you seek a second chance to redeem your broken forum ego.

Not really here to get too involved into American politics lol. Just, if you don't like what me and @Nibba have to say dont follow our advice. Make your own thread on the topic or do something else other than bash us personally.

• +1
Lol its just a metaphor so you low iq streetshitting tech support pajeet can understand my thoughts. But apparently its not working because the roids have clouded your currymind.

Bruh did a South Asian guy fuck your girlfriend or something man ??

Is that why you're here? Did you get scared for life by a CURRY?!?!?

Like who hurt you man?? Coming out of nowhere with this shit Im dying ??[/QUOTE]

• +1
Bruh did a South Asian guy fuck your girlfriend or something man ??

Like who hurt you man?? Coming out of nowhere with this shit Im dying ??

>South Asian guy fuck your girlfriend
Not in this world pradeesh, south asian guys are statistically the least desired race btw
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

So you better wageslave a couple hours more so you can inject some more roids in your ass :feelspepo:

Imagine being scared of this:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
>South Asian guy fuck your girlfriend
Not in this world pradeesh, south asian guys are statistically the least desired race btw
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

So you better wageslave a couple hours more so you can inject some more roids in your ass :feelspepo:

I mean, there is discrimination against South Asians as in currycels.

But, this study you posted is about Asians as in Chinese/Japenese as in ricecels.

And it is generally accepted even on the notorious Incel.me that Currycel>Ricecel espeacially at 6/10 and above PSL.

But yh, whatever man. I'll have you know Im on path to studying aeronautical engineering after college this year, not that its relevent to you. I might even go into Investment Banking who knows. I'm sure you're a Millionaire already anyways.

*Also I inject in my quads*.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I mean, there is discrimination against South Asians as in currycels.

But, this study you posted is about Asians as in Chinese/Japenese as in ricecels.

And it is generally accepted even on the notorious Incel.me that Currycel>Ricecel espeacially at 6/10 and above PSL.

But yh, whatever man. I'll have you know Im on path to studying aeronautical engineering after college this year, not that its relevent to you. I might even go into Investment Banking who knows. I'm sure you're a Millionaire already anyways.

Lol asian is asian, the rest is cope
Good job on preparing for betabuxxing, all those engineers over at reddit are super slayers aswell I heard xd
Keep me updated on banking career, I hope the customers wont get scared

You should sometimes inject into your brain, with some growth you could reach a 80+ iq I guess

• +1
Lol asian is asian, the rest is cope
Good job on preparing for betabuxxing, all those engineers over at reddit are super slayers aswell I heard xd
Keep me updated on banking career, I hope the customers wont get scared

You should sometimes inject into your brain, with some growth you could reach a 80+ iq I guess

Whats wrong with you man. You call me a naive, cringey 17 year old but your "grown" ass is here arguing with me on the regular ?. Get a life man Im gone.

• +1
Whats wrong with you man. You call me a naive, cringey 17 year old but your "grown" ass is here arguing with me on the regular ?. Get a life man Im gone.

Lol youre the one who is trying to seek an identity and validation on a completely irrelevant psl forum full of kids
My final advice to you is to brainmaxx, and with that I dont mean studying but being able to grasp simple concepts

• +1