"Even World war 3 won't stop overpopulation" It's hilariously over for humanity

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Basically the third world rats are breeding so much that even a nuclear war and black death scenarios would do nothing to spare the planet from being reduced into a giant piece of shit. 100 years from now the average person will be eating trash and human flesh while having an IQ of 75. All the while the 1% will live like literal gods who might or might not be immortal genetically enhanced gigachads depending on how far science has progressed by then.

It's brutally over for humanitycels.

Byytp61gysf21

overpopulation alarmist cuck

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
subhumans in shithole countries need to stop having so much kids

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You're a retard if you care about the future of the world

Life ends at 30-35, so you actually have only 10 to 15 years to live, after that it's the epilogue of your life and remembering the good times

If you wanna have kids too, you're also a retard

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground and rtssssy

Basically the third world rats are breeding so much that even a nuclear war and black death scenarios would do nothing to spare the planet from being reduced into a giant piece of shit. 100 years from now the average person will be eating trash and human flesh while having an IQ of 75. All the while the 1% will live like literal gods who might or might not be immortal genetically enhanced gigachads depending on how far science has progressed by then.

It's brutally over for humanitycels.
third world is low-IQ trash that breeds like rabbits. luckily the indian birth rate is decreasing to 2 sons per couple.
the only hope for african development and economy is a mass castration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
eugenics for the elites, disgenics for the rest.

The world won't last 100 years

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
fuck bringing kids into this shitstorm. childless people are doing their unborns a favor.

I'm dead in 20 years, what do I care if the world's majority becomes smelly shitskin Nigerians and Afghanis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You're a retard if you care about the future of the world

Life ends at 30-35, so you actually have only 10 to 15 years to live, after that it's the epilogue of your life and remembering the good times

If you wanna have kids too, you're also a retard
I'm 34. So my life is over? :ROFLMAO: You kids are very funny

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
third world is low-IQ trash that breeds like rabbits. luckily the indian birth rate is decreasing to 2 sons per couple.
the only hope for african development and economy is a mass castration

Are you curry?