Ever been to Beijing?

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m
@RealLooksmaxxer Ever been to Mainland China instead of just taiwan? Since I speak mandarin, I'm probably going to travel there all alone once the pandemic is over. Taiwan is good but I wanna experience commie China too, and apparently in China you can find more robust-looking chinese noodlewhores.

I'm thinking about going either to Beijing or HK tbh and using [that app we talked about]. Thoughts?

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
Time online
30d 3h 43m
Beijing is excellent, of course. It can be hard to get to mainland China for some countries though. Yes I've been there and going back after covid.

YYou can probably have better luck in some other cities too though, where foreigners are even less common.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m
Beijing is excellent, of course. It can be hard to get to mainland China for some countries though. Yes I've been there and going back after covid.

YYou can probably have better luck in some other cities too though, where foreigners are even less common.
Why do you think I won't have luck in Beijing?

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m
You will, just that if we are talking about extracting maximum value from jbw, there's better cities.
I want to visit Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong tbh. 18yo chinese noodlewhores are very attractive to me, I've found a ton on that app

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m
can't you just visit it now? they'll put you into a 14-day quarantine and then you're free to slay, aren't you?

cuck, koreans and japanese girls are asian royalty
Is that true? I need a bit more money and then I'll be good to go

MoeZart

MoeZart

Zephir
Time online
57d 20h 44m
Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-22 um 11.58.00.png

I'd go now if you have the funds. they are all starved for foreigners right now and horny due to quarantine

MoeZart

MoeZart

Zephir
Time online
57d 20h 44m
too poor for that shit jfl. thats 14 days in a hotel paid by yourself that they choose
can't you rent a cheap flat somewhere in the outskirts of the city during that time? and they deliver you cheap food while you're in quarantine. just LDAR on this site while perma-swiping chinese foids to line up dates for when you get out

Last edited:
RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
Time online
30d 3h 43m
can't you just visit it now? they'll put you into a 14-day quarantine and then you're free to slay, aren't you?

cuck, korean and japanese girls are asian royalty
i genuinely dont like japanese girls and northern chinese girls are basically koreans but prettier and without the mental illness

just my opinion

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m

cuck, korean and japanese girls are asian royalty
I like Japanese women a lot but don't like MOST koreans. One of my exes is korean so she's an exception but otherwise I don't like the way they look most of the time

JapCars

JapCars

Advan
Time online
100d 7h 58m
Have you ever been to Japan noodleman? What was it like if you have and if you haven't, why not?

MoeZart

MoeZart

Zephir
Time online
57d 20h 44m
i genuinely dont like japanese girls and northern chinese girls are basically koreans but prettier and without the mental illness

just my opinion
I like Japanese women a lot but don't like MOST koreans. One of my exes is korean so she's an exception but otherwise I don't like the way they look most of the time
you guys have some problems, no class. but i love it :lul:

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 7h 57m
Have you ever been to Japan noodleman? What was it like if you have and if you haven't, why not?
Yes and I'm going back soon. They look very 'kawaii' to me, I love the way they look.

Failedworker

Failedworker

Master
Time online
21d 1h 32m
Probably full of uptight cunts. I mean that's expected when you go to the Capital of any major nation