Ever been to Beijing?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
@RealLooksmaxxer Ever been to Mainland China instead of just taiwan? Since I speak mandarin, I'm probably going to travel there all alone once the pandemic is over. Taiwan is good but I wanna experience commie China too, and apparently in China you can find more robust-looking chinese noodlewhores.

I'm thinking about going either to Beijing or HK tbh and using [that app we talked about]. Thoughts?

ching chong ching fwried wice

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SadnessWYJ, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Beijing is excellent, of course. It can be hard to get to mainland China for some countries though. Yes I've been there and going back after covid.

YYou can probably have better luck in some other cities too though, where foreigners are even less common.

Beijing is excellent, of course. It can be hard to get to mainland China for some countries though. Yes I've been there and going back after covid.

YYou can probably have better luck in some other cities too though, where foreigners are even less common.
Why do you think I won't have luck in Beijing?

You will, just that if we are talking about extracting maximum value from jbw, there's better cities.
I want to visit Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong tbh. 18yo chinese noodlewhores are very attractive to me, I've found a ton on that app

can't you just visit it now? they'll put you into a 14-day quarantine and then you're free to slay, aren't you?

I don't like the narrow face that most korean foids have tbh
cuck, korean and japanese girls are asian royalty

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
can't you just visit it now? they'll put you into a 14-day quarantine and then you're free to slay, aren't you?

cuck, koreans and japanese girls are asian royalty
Is that true? I need a bit more money and then I'll be good to go

Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 22 um 115800

I'd go now if you have the funds. they are all starved for foreigners right now and horny due to quarantine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7776
too poor for that shit jfl. thats 14 days in a hotel paid by yourself that they choose
Yeah it's worth it to me tho. Looking forward for some chinese pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
too poor for that shit jfl. thats 14 days in a hotel paid by yourself that they choose
can't you rent a cheap flat somewhere in the outskirts of the city during that time? and they deliver you cheap food while you're in quarantine. just LDAR on this site while perma-swiping chinese foids to line up dates for when you get out

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

i genuinely dont like japanese girls and northern chinese girls are basically koreans but prettier and without the mental illness

just my opinion

I like Japanese women a lot but don't like MOST koreans. One of my exes is korean so she's an exception but otherwise I don't like the way they look most of the time

Have you ever been to Japan noodleman? What was it like if you have and if you haven't, why not?

i genuinely dont like japanese girls and northern chinese girls are basically koreans but prettier and without the mental illness

just my opinion
I like Japanese women a lot but don't like MOST koreans. One of my exes is korean so she's an exception but otherwise I don't like the way they look most of the time
you guys have some problems, no class. but i love it :lul:

Have you ever been to Japan noodleman? What was it like if you have and if you haven't, why not?
Yes and I'm going back soon. They look very 'kawaii' to me, I love the way they look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
love sexy gooks😘🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 7098
reminder to everyone this guy admitted to being a virgin and was asking the forum to teach him to have sex

giphy.gif
NIGGA im 16 its normal to be virgin at this age smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RealLooksmaxxer
Probably full of uptight cunts. I mean that's expected when you go to the Capital of any major nation

Eat some kung-pao chicken and watch some pandas live.
LOL, imagine if you would do it the other way around - eat some panda and watch some chickens...
I find it curious that the Chinese didn't bother to eat panda until now, when they eat pretty much anything.

literal virgin preaching about blackpill being wrong JFL :lul:
his chink sister was probably getting railed by white guys at that age, no wonder he‘s so angry

• JFL
I don't like the narrow face that most korean foids have tbh
you are out of your mind , good luck getting pussy tho dspite americans being public enemies in china now

• JFL
you are out of your mind , good luck getting pussy tho dspite americans being public enemies in china now
bruh it matters 0%, im still fucking FOB chinese girls as we speak and they're even more caught up in politics than the girls from the mainland

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • JFL
americans and western europeans and canadians and australians are all the same shit
Well I don't really think they give a shit. Sure the CCP does but average chinese girls? Nah they don't give af about politics lol

his chink sister was probably getting railed by white guys at that age, no wonder he‘s so angry
nigga ur an arab shitskin ur mum probably getting blown up and ur dad fucks goats

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7776
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776