Ever since finding the blackpill i care less and less about people even my family

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
I use to care about my parents and my siblings to an extent, but now I see my siblings as annoying normies that take food and money I need. My male parent as a wagecuck who remarried a over 40 yo low class nigger roastie. I generally want her and her 2 children leaching of my parent's to die. The old roastie doesn't even cook every day tf. So Instead I have to eat processed garbage around 3 days a week

My male parent gives more money, to a past prime 3.5 women still getting a shitty low IQ nursing degree and her 2 children who are both foids, treated far better than me. I'm poor af, I have less than a dime in my bank account

My female parent has went crazy, (atleast she cooked food everyday) and I don't know were she's gone. So now for about 3 years I have to live with 3 total stranger. Who resent me.

And normies I see in school (My primary form of social interaction irl) are retarded, sub 5 constantly looksminning npc's who don't benefit me in anyway. In school teachers spout useless shit like everyone is equal, and everyone will succeed if they work hard. I'm leiterally on my last warning on getting expelled from the faggot school.

I fucking hate my life. Life is not worth living if your low class like me, living in a house with total strangers, waking up at 5am taking a 2 hour bus to school just to be taught garbage Jewish state run education. And I'm not even Chad and I might not have enough money to looksmax.

It's over, swallow the poverty pill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer and Blackout.xl
Damn bro sorry to hear about that

Ever since the black pill I overanalyze my family members' facial features it truly is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Ever since the black pill I overanalyze my family members' facial features it truly is over.
My family are ugly, (my female parent was a black stacy tho) it's over for most of them. I have a older sibling 20yo diagnosed with autisim but high-functioning, he's naive but atleast he buys me cope foods like bagels. He's my favourite sibling tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991