Everone over hypes women here tbh when womens function is to serve a utiltarian role.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Women are worshiped as this great feminine spirit that is maternal and shit and that man's purpose on earth is to somehow worship the feminine spirit.We see them as beings that are without fault while we have left behind religion we have held onto religious morality religious concept we just transferred the conception of religion to another entity.

I'll just spill the 1 example think status most people are willing to betray their friends in a heart beat if it means they can have 15 mins of fame we have just transcribed religious concepts onto other things.

We need to as a society leave behind religious philosophies especially the ones in main culture the malevolent universe premise my entire hatred towards the idea that somehow we are cancers or we are irrelevant in a entire illogical universe that spawns from religious thinking.

Even this place adopts the malevolent universe premise nothing is changeable the universe schemed to work against us almost as if their is a devil working to kill us their isn't instead think of this place as a benevolent universe think change is possible think human beings can do something.

Our morality is still based on the old religious conceptions of a god instead though we have trans-erred in onto something else literally even athiests many modern ones think religiously they transfer onto the state onto women onto mammon this becomes their god.

Women are the primary things though that are worshiped cause while neitzshe was right god is dead he forgot to add that god's system still seems to live on even in its tattered form instead women instead of being shown as utilitarian objects for which we can make progress as a species they are seen as the old conception of god rather than than beings that can fulfill our function which primarily as humans are progress.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Not a single word coping virgin

dn rd, only title

Women are fucken beautiful . Gods greatest gift to this shit Planet

Read first two sentences and they're completely wrong because no one thinks that

Women are worshiped as this great feminine spirit that is maternal and shit and that man's purpose on earth is to somehow worship the feminine spirit.We see them as beings that are without fault

No

Women are fucken beautiful . Gods greatest gift to this shit Planet

Yup same religious old outdated thinking stems even this fucking forum

i read first word then read author

then aborted reading any further

where do you even get all this time to write these?

Read first two sentences and they're completely wrong because no one thinks that

Women are worshiped as this great feminine spirit that is maternal and shit and that man's purpose on earth is to somehow worship the feminine spirit.We see them as beings that are without fault

No

No one says it but they act as if they do for instance why are women intrinsically seen as more motherly and males in general are seen as the protector class this type of thinking appears a lot through history.Regardless of gender cause i don't even think their is objective gender roles they seem to be constructs to describe human behaviour for instance a male can be masculine or feminine. What i meant by women or rather the divine feminine is worshiped a a lot of this society in general worships feminine traits it's why transfemale's are treated better than transmales being female seems to have a objective advantage today

No one says it but they act as if they do for instance why are women intrinsically seen as more motherly and males in general are seen as the protector class this type of thinking appears a lot through history.Regardless of gender cause i don't even think their is objective gender roles they seem to be constructs to describe human behaviour for instance a male can be masculine or feminine. What i meant by women or rather the divine feminine is worshiped a a lot of this society in general worships feminine traits it's why transfemale's are treated better than transmales being female seems to have a objective advantage today
- Women are seen as motherly because they're mothers
- Males are seen as protectors because they're physically built for it