Every 0.01% Counts - Motivation Trick

$

$tackThatMoney

Iron
Let's say there are 2 billion men aged 18-40 (your 'competition' as a male).

Amongst those, whatever percentile you lie in, you are competing with 20 million others.

The world is dynamic, you are either improving or deteriorating, there is no constancy.

As such, on a positive day, where you:

• Make the correct dietary decisions
  • Go to the gym (and train hard)
  • Engage in the work you should be doing (career, business, college)
  • Listen to an audiobook as opposed to binge YouTube/degenerate music (I am guilty of both of these)

You can literally surpass thousands of others (your competition, within your percentile) in terms of your quality as a man.

I have found that visualising this helps motivate me to do what I know I should be doing.

If you wish to integrate your Shadow Self (the intrinsic dark side that all humans have) with this approach, you can frame it as lifemogging hordes of your competitors as you improve.

Hope this helps someone. Best Wishes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10602, Alexanderr and 31 others
Good post also you type like you look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6723, diggbicc and 4 others
Won't work

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 7776
He’s not wrong, every .001 rating point u increase by, youre mogging extra millions of other men in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Schönling, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Hahaha could you elaborate?
I was just joking lol but the post gave me the same vibe as those motivational speaker and 'self improvement' youtubers. Especially when you said shadow self.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $tackThatMoney and Mouthbreath
every single effort you give is gonna take you one step closer to your final goal. what is important is to have a GOAL and go for it. every single repetition you do at the gym, every single food you eat is gonna either ascend you or fail you hard. the game is on, the choice is yours.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, aleksandr, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
I was just joking lol but the post gave me the same vibe as those motivational speaker and 'self improvement' youtubers. Especially when you said shadow self.
That's hilarious. I'm naturally very cynical, but I feel like Prince EA when I'm on this forum lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Then you realize you eat 1 cheeseburger, have a beer and wank and you just dropped 10 000 spots in the competition.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345 and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Then you realize you eat 1 cheeseburger, have a beer and wank and you just dropped 10 000 spots in the competition.
As long as your day (or week) has cumulatively been positive, I'd see no need to stress about each individual decision.

Unless you hard reframe it. Like 'I can get the double cheeseburger and mog 10,000 new men this week, but if I get the single it'll be 20,000' hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and EckhartTollemaxx
As long as your day (or week) has cumulatively been positive, I'd see no need to stress about each individual decision.

Unless you hard reframe it. Like 'I can get the double cheeseburger and mog 10,000 new men this week, but if I get the single it'll be 20,000' hahaha
Yeah i get the point and that's a good mind game but it's easy to turn it around into a destructive one lol.

You're right about there being no balance. Everything develops or deteoriates and there's no middle point to it really.

Better stay on the good side by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Yeah i get the point and that's a good mind game but it's easy to turn it around into a destructive one lol.

You're right about there being no balance. Everything develops or deteoriates and there's no middle point to it really.

Better stay on the good side by any means.
As is the case with any positive action, excess has the potential to be incredibly destructive.

You don't want to be the self-improvement junkie who is so health-conscious and upstanding that he refuses to drink, cross a red traffic light, or tell a (white) lie. Many of those guys hold themselves to a standard of perfection to the point that it detriments their social life (people think they're weird) and mental health (where they feel guilty about watching a movie, as opposed to listening to the new Jocko Willink Podcast)

Equally, just because I can occasionally get drunk and have a few cigarettes with my friends and not feel guilty the next day, doesn't mean I should normalise that behaviour to the point where I'm chain-smoking, fucked up on whiskey every night.

The key, I believe, as with all things, is balance.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Cope
manlet = over

-> Implies you can't become the King of the Manlets
Lmao, that's as if I tried to become queen of an ant colony, in the end I'll just get killed by a 5 year old with a lighter aka a genetically superior being.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Arkantos
Lmao, that's as if I tried to become queen of an ant colony, in the end I'll just get killed by a 5 year old with a lighter aka a genetically superior being.
How tall are you?

Let's say there are 2 billion men aged 18-40 (your 'competition' as a male).

Amongst those, whatever percentile you lie in, you are competing with 20 million others.

The world is dynamic, you are either improving or deteriorating, there is no constancy.

As such, on a positive day, where you:

• Make the correct dietary decisions
  • Go to the gym (and train hard)
  • Engage in the work you should be doing (career, business, college)
  • Listen to an audiobook as opposed to binge YouTube/degenerate music (I am guilty of both of these)

You can literally surpass thousands of others (your competition, within your percentile) in terms of your quality as a man.

I have found that visualising this helps motivate me to do what I know I should be doing.

If you wish to integrate your Shadow Self (the intrinsic dark side that all humans have) with this approach, you can frame it as lifemogging hordes of your competitors as you improve.

Hope this helps someone. Best Wishes.
Never thought of it like that!

However as others say, it could motivate you or destroy you. In the end it's all about how you feel about yourself, while we try to looksmax and be our better selves, others could still feel way better and have more confidence about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
Face, cheeseburgers eaten, bideltoid width, etc... Everything matters

Wait so if I improve then I can surpass other people?

Good thread tbh

Mirin Jungmaxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: xefo