Every BBC whore is secretly a racist. Psychoanalysis on BBC whores.

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
These are your typical BBC whores

(Biggest one of them all, Billie Eilish)

So I have this theory, every white girl who loves and only exclusively dates black guys are actually racist. Now you might say, "That's absurd, it's just a preference." But there is actual psychology at play here.

Picture the average white girl -

>Likely grew up in a nuclear family

>In the white suburbs of America

>Was surrounded by soy low testosterone men her entire life, her previous white boyfriends were nice and slow with her.

>Is either a daddy's girl or the father is mostly absent in her life, not that he isn't there but he doesn't interact with her that much, no in-between.

>Likely hasn't had much exposure to blacks up until she's a late teen or adult. Her probable first exposure to blacks is in college, until then she had only seen them in music videos and on the news. Has formed a negative opinion about them sub-consciously but her leftist programmed mind won't admit it consciously.

The story of the BBC whore

So now you know what a BBC whore is composed of, let's go more in-depth. She's 18 now and her parent(s) send her off to college. At first, on the outside, her personality may seem that of a sweet, kind woman with white mannerisms. This is how she was raised to be - kind, civilized, and courteous around others. Things go fine until she finally makes contact with a nigger in her class when trying to get to know him-

"Hi, my name is Jane, I like your tattoos."

The nigger is aloof and doesn't respond to her. This is bizarre to Jane, she's used to the typical white mannerisms of the person facing you, smiling, and shaking your hand.

She tries to reengage him again but the nigger gets angry, "I'm on the phone you dumbass bitch." This time, he actually faces her and catches a full view of her beautiful white face and curves. He immediately switches tones and pouts his big monkey lips at her hips. "Shiieeet, that ass be poppin though."

Jane is shocked, embarrassed, she was absolutely speechless at the nigger's display of manners. However, subconsciously she is turned on by this. All her life she followed a structured routine of smiling and shaking people's hands, and the occasional soy-hug she gets from her white guy friends. But this nigger here has shattered all that, calling her all sorts of names and sexualizing her with such swagger and strange lingo. The right response to this would be to slap him or call him out on this sort of behavior but Jane is intrigued, she continues to engage with him but in a more submissive manner like a love-struck Stockholm syndrome trying not to anger her kidnapper. Eventually, somewhere throughout the conversation, he gets her number.

All her life she was surrounded by men who were too nice, men who never pleased her sexually, she never questioned this; she was taught all about toxic masculinity in her social activist club in highschool. For the first time in her life, Jane feels something in her stomach, in her heart. It was racing each time the man disrespected her and treated her like trash. Her sub-conscious idea of niggers being savages comes into conscious thought as a result of her continued fantasies. She thinks about how bad she wants them to ravage her body, disrespecting it, using her like a pocket-pussy. She thinks these things because she believes that niggers are low IQ ape-men and she's just an innocent pristine white girl, a victim of a rape by these wild animals. This is why they're secretly racist, their fantasies are basically that, and that's why they engage in relationships with niggers. They crave the dominance they missed in their life.

She picks up her phone multiple times throughout the day to see if the nigger has responded to her texts but to no avail. Never before had she see a guy not respond immediately to her text, her old white boyfriends would always tell her how much they loved her which she always secretly despised without knowing a reason why.

She gets tired of waiting and sends him a text

"Hey wanna come over to my place?"

The nigger knows where this is going and replies "Ight"

He comes over only to throatfuck her, anally fuck her, vaginally fuck her - use up every single hole she has. She gagged every time he forcefully shoved his anaconda down her throat, and she enjoyed the pain. She never experienced this much ecstasy ever throughout her life, she loved the thrill of the fact that this wild monkey is fucking her like an animal and without a condom at that. She begs for his seed and so he plants it inside, spewing his liquid-love-juice inside her womb in bountiful amounts. His sperm easily reached her egg as the sheer length of his anaconda lowered the time it took for the semen to reach her ovaries.

At this point, Jane is hooked and starts hanging out with the BBC more and inevitably began fucking his friends too. She begins talking like them, abandons all-white mannerisms, and even starts acting like them.

Eventually, as her pregnancy progresses, she tells her family about the news. She says the nigger is a nice man and she will marry him, but as soon as he heard the news she never saw him again, and that's the fate of all BBC whores - to be single mothers and produce mongrel mixed-race babies and to be a BBC lover until the day they die. No longer can white men please her, all she wants is big black cock. All because of her community and how she was raised leaked any real men.

Attachments

• 1607642881495.png
    1607642881495.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 382
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, IAMNOTANINCEL, AllesScheiße and 44 others

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862976 View attachment 862977(Biggest one of them all, Billie Eilish)

So I have this theory, every white girl who loves and only exclusively dates black guys are actually racist. Now you might say, "That's absurd, it's just a preference." But there is actual psychology at play here.

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990
>Was surrounded by soy low testosterone men her entire life, her previous white boyfriends were nice and slow with her.
View attachment 862995View attachment 862996

>Is either a daddy's girl or the father is mostly absent in her life, not that he isn't there but he doesn't interact with her that much, no in-between.

View attachment 862998View attachment 863001

>Likely hasn't had much exposure to blacks up until she's a late teen or adult. Her probable first exposure to blacks is in college, until then she had only seen them in music videos and on the news. Has formed a negative opinion about them sub-consciously but her leftist programmed mind won't admit it consciously.

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

So now you know what a BBC whore is composed of, let's go more in-depth. She's 18 now and her parent(s) send her off to college. At first, on the outside, her personality may seem that of a sweet, kind woman with white mannerisms. This is how she was raised to be - kind, civilized, and courteous around others. Things go fine until she finally makes contact with a nigger in her class when trying to get to know him-

The nigger is aloof and doesn't respond to her. This is bizarre to Jane, she's used to the typical white mannerisms of the person facing you, smiling, and shaking your hand.

She tries to reengage him again but the nigger gets angry, "I'm on the phone you dumbass bitch." This time, he actually faces her and catches a full view of her beautiful white face and curves. He immediately switches tones and pouts his big monkey lips at her hips. "Shiieeet, that ass be poppin though."

Jane is shocked, embarrassed, she was absolutely speechless at the nigger's display of manners. However, subconsciously she is turned on by this. All her life she followed a structured routine of smiling and shaking people's hands, and the occasional soy-hug she gets from her white guy friends. But this nigger here has shattered all that, calling her all sorts of names and sexualizing her with such swagger and strange lingo. The right response to this would be to slap him or call him out on this sort of behavior but Jane is intrigued, she continues to engage with him but in a more submissive manner like a love-struck Stockholm syndrome trying not to anger her kidnapper. Eventually, somewhere throughout the conversation, he gets her number.

All her life she was surrounded by men who were too nice, men who never pleased her sexually, she never questioned this; she was taught all about toxic masculinity in her social activist club in highschool. For the first time in her life, Jane feels something in her stomach, in her heart. It was racing each time the man disrespected her and treated her like trash. Her sub-conscious idea of niggers being savages comes into conscious thought as a result of her continued fantasies. She thinks about how bad she wants them to ravage her body, disrespecting it, using her like a pocket-pussy. She thinks these things because she believes that niggers are low IQ ape-men and she's just an innocent pristine white girl, a victim of a rape by these wild animals. This is why they're secretly racist, their fantasies are basically that, and that's why they engage in relationships with niggers. They crave the dominance they missed in their life.

She picks up her phone multiple times throughout the day to see if the nigger has responded to her texts but to no avail. Never before had she see a guy not respond immediately to her text, her old white boyfriends would always tell her how much they loved her which she always secretly despised without knowing a reason why.

He comes over only to throatfuck her, anally fuck her, vaginally fuck her - use up every single hole she has. She gagged every time he forcefully shoved his anaconda down her throat, and she enjoyed the pain. She never experienced this much ecstasy ever throughout her life, she loved the thrill of the fact that this wild monkey is fucking her like an animal and without a condom at that. She begs for his seed and so he plants it inside, spewing his liquid-love-juice inside her womb in bountiful amounts. His sperm easily reached her egg as the sheer length of his anaconda lowered the time it took for the semen to reach her ovaries.

At this point, Jane is hooked and starts hanging out with the BBC more and inevitably began fucking his friends too. She begins talking like them, abandons all-white mannerisms, and even starts acting like them.

Eventually, as her pregnancy progresses, she tells her family about the news. She says the nigger is a nice man and she will marry him, but as soon as he heard the news she never saw him again, and that's the fate of all BBC whores - to be single mothers and produce mongrel mixed-race babies and to be a BBC lover until the day they die. No longer can white men please her, all she wants is big black cock. All because of her community and how she was raised leaked any real men.
Insane shit I didn't read all of it but I love the psychoanalysis we need more of those on .me

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3323
Nice story of your mother bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, IAMNOTANINCEL, spongebob and 54 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Download1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Amexmaxx, ItsOver.com and 7 others
White women who fuck niggers can be sent to Africa where they belong.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL I caged so hars at the story part bc i knew rhis was gonna be funny, and i didnt even read past send her to college,

But let me tell you bro, its not nuclear science, girls find a tyrone, they like him, simple, cant watch while my bro stays bluepilled, aint that complicated

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL I caged so hars at the story part bc i knew rhis was gonna be funny, and i didnt even read past send her to college,

But let me tell you bro, its not nuclear science, girls find a tyrone, they like him, simple, cant watch while my bro stays bluepilled, aint that complicated
They only like them because of the image they have of them being LOW IQ monkeys with large dicks and that gives them a fantasy of dominance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
girls will fuck tyrones and chads equally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862976 View attachment 862977(Biggest one of them all, Billie Eilish)

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

I didn’t feel like reading all this thread but here’s my theory on “most women” who are non black that like black guys.... White women are litterally drawn to black because of masculinity and mainly bbc. They’re not genuinely attracted to them unless there mixed like Meeks or have almost all caucasoid facial features. Also white, Latina and now even south Asians are liking black guys because they want to be black themselves.

Stop reading at theory. Not gonna read some schizos ramblings.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
I didn’t feel like reading all this thread but here’s my theory on “most women” who are non black that like black guys.... White women are litterally drawn to black because of masculinity and mainly bbc. They’re not genuinely attracted to them unless there mixed like Meeks or have almost all caucasoid facial features. Also white, Latina and now even south Asians are liking black guys because they want to be black themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12923 and Deleted member 3997
Reminds me of this

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3997, turkproducer and 1 other person
Op wrote an essay to explain his bbc fantasies. Bbc lives rent free in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, Danish_Retard and TheChosenChad
This is bs lol. Most BBC sluts are from ghetto areas lol. It's mostly just the mere exposure effect. Women who have lived around blacks are much more likely to date/fuck blacks lol.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Chadeep, Squirtle and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, BigJimsWornOutTires, Amexmaxx and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: JL~
who actually read this?

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
BBC whore just want male guys, they can't stand the white soy boy

Lmao I read this with attack on titan music in the background
And it weirdly worked

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

Keep crying for mixed people, they mog you all to death

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

Did you fap while writing this ?

Here's the thing, I actually read this whole thing, and i absolutely agree with it, white people (including the women) as a collective look down on blacks, but it seems as if the women get off to the thought of what they consider a huge masculine beast with a big cock, fucking them hard. That being said, the way OP wrote this, I was completely caging hard af throughout the whole thing 😂😂😂, literally reads like something out of a cuck novel 😂😂😂.

Billie eilish is not a bbc whore

bro you wrote fucking detailed porn chill out

stop watching porn brother inshallah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375 and AsGoodAsItGets
"men only want one thing and it's disgusting"

1607642692436-png.862998

:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

so basically your saying white women have been programmed to like black men instead of them not being sexually attracted to black men?

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

this man really coooooooooooooooooooooooomed writing this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
50000 words just to say you're a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13713 and Deleted member 4332
Isnt Billie one of the ((()))) anyways? They love their nogs which they can use for their agenda.

Most women secretly hate black men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862984

View attachment 862991

View attachment 862990

View attachment 863003

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863009

This is the most homo erotic writing on this site i have never met a man this concerned about another man's cock

Overcomplicating it. When hormones kick in they essentially want to be gang raped

Its literally in the bible

Ezekiel 23:19–20

19 Yet she increased her whoring, iremembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.