Every Chocolate Girl Need A Little Vanilla

alien

alien

Kraken
erFhyZo.jpg

@Gudru
Gudru's avatar makes me depressed thinking about my ex-gf whom left me 3+ years ago. She is the one who got away. I showed this meme to my ex while we were dating and she loved it. I called her my Brown Princess. I wanted to get her a promise ring with "Brown Princess" engraved on the back of the band and our names engraved on the front. For her birthday. But she left me before I could get the ring ordered. The promise ring was actually my idea. I was really smitten with her and into sappy shit like that.

I want to move forward. I see myself finally having a real chance at getting a hot gf for the first time in 3+ years. But I can't get over my ex. It's so hard to replace her. A slim, busty 24-25 year old gf (28 now) with a nice face.

You know how they say that your oxytocin receptor bonding mechanism fades the more sexual partners you have? I've had sex with 20 women (8 civs + 12 hookers) but my oxytocin response with her was like nothing I ever felt before. I loved her. And she discarded me. She probably never thinks of me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides

• JFL
Reactions: Einon
I'm sorry bro