every curry on this site gets 20$ (curries get in)

P

psl7 fatty

Banned
i feel bad for insulting curries, i now realise they are the worst race in existance (even worse than gooks JFL), and i feel bad, i would killmyself if i was curry, you guys keep staying strong and staying virgins and disgusting, so my reward is for every curry is 20$, post a pic of you holding a paper that says
"shitskin curry" and ill send you 20$ paypal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546, Alexanderr, shimada and 6 others
caged thx op

Yet this fat lard won’t show his face. Fuck off PSL fat fuck

Curries have forward growth and caucasoid skulls unlike disgusting gooks, keep on crying for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Titbot
Youre lucky you dont have pics of yourself on here so I can't roast you about anything that'll offend you

Youre lucky you dont have pics of yourself on here so I can't roast you about anything that'll offend you

For once dude you have my respect this cunt angers me especially since curries did nothing to him

How do you know? Maybe something happened in his childhood.

Cause usually curries mind their own business tbh only white kikes (those who are white but act like elitist jews) hate on curries for no reason tbh

wow my plan worked, blocked 5 curries already.

Cause usually curries mind their own business tbh only white kikes (those who are white but act like elitist jews) hate on curries for no reason tbh
It’s lookism tbh.

Racism= lookism