Every femoid thinks she's a queen, it's not easier to get uglier foids

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
Any 3/10 femoid can get tons of validation from just existing and having an instagram account, from cucks and from other femoids, because they're collectively unaware of their SMVs and think every femoid is a queen, meanwhile they hate sub5 men and justify to themselves that they have shit personalities.

The uglier foids will not admit to themselves they're not as attractive as stacy and so will have the same standards as her.

A femoid don't have to have looks nor personality to be a mini celeb in 2019, yet inceltears insists that we're incels because of our personalities, and even if our personalities were trash it woudln't prove anything because of chads who have even worse personalities and get tons of validation. JFL at this clown world.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Joyride, ZyzzReincarnate and 17 others
ATLANTA — The sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer in women is poised to become one of the leading causes of oral cancer in men, according to a new study.

High Iq post, whales are getting more attention than chads on tinder over for normal ppl

ATLANTA — The sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer in women is poised to become one of the leading causes of oral cancer in men, according to a new study.
Suifuel and lifefuel at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 1 other person
new and exciting information

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and dogtown
If you don't get her pussy wet she will reject you no matter how many points she is below your league. That is, unless you look like a good betabux.

Guess who gets her pussy wet? Chad.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
If you don't get her pussy wet she will reject you no matter how many points she is below your league. That is, unless you look like a good betabux.

Guess who gets her pussy wet? Chad.
High IQ this is what happened with me yesterday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
That's why I'm never approaching foids below my league because they could still easily reject me which is a huge hurt to my self esteem. I made that mistake twice last year and it was my initial progress towards the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1588 and TBOLT

TL;DR: modern women are shit.