Every girl I walked past today roasted me

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I walked past a girl today and looked at her and when she saw me she was smiling/smirking at me and looked away

(Laughing at my looks)

10 minutes later I walked past another girl and she was smiling/smirking as well and looked at the floor

(Laughing at my looks)

And they are both morbidly obese to make it worse, I mog them hard as fuck (not even close)

@Rope2647

I am not a winner

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5969, BrettyBoy and 6 others
Cope ur chad and they wanted ur dick but ur autismo makes you think otherwise :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lasko123, metagross, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
I walked past a girl today and looked at her and when she saw me she was smiling/smirking at me and looked away

(Laughing at my looks)

10 minutes later I walked past another girl and she was smiling/smirking as well and looked at the floor

(Laughing at my looks)

And they are both morbidly obese to make it worse, I mog them hard as fuck (not even close)

@Rope2647

I am not a winner
man fuck tho hoes they're morbidly obese asses or probably going to have some subhuman ass children and destroy their family lineages.

remember even if you can't slay in the US you can just go to another country plus your 6.5 that's like 6.9 and lifts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299

(Laughing at my looks)

(Laughing at my looks)

@Rope2647

I am not a winner
Describe how you look like
Is there someone famous who u resemble
Just so i know you dont have body dismorphia

You are ugly?

bro i can relate, three years ago i was at a subway station and i was walking and as i was about to pass by two ethnic girls, one bumped the other with her elbow and then nodded at me with her head which i saw from my peripheral vision. then the other ethnic girl looked at me and i could her utter "ttssss" (as in, how dare this subhuman walk with confidence) stupid ass people man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6475
bro i can relate, three years ago i was at a subway station and i was walking and as i was about to pass by two ethnic girls, one bumped the other with her elbow and then nodded at me with her head which i saw from my peripheral vision. then the other ethnic girl looked at me and i could her utter "ttssss" (as in, how dare this subhuman walk with confidence) stupid ass people man
maybe we should act violent towards them then they wouldnt be so rude

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
That means they noticed you therefore you’re not incel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
maybe we should act violent towards them then they wouldnt be so rude
youre right bro, thats the only way to put them in their place. those whores think they can say anything and only because soyciety protects them, if it werent for soyciety they wouldnt even dare to look at a subhuman man let alone mock him knowing he can brutally murder her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
bro i remember when you said girls never bullied you before in my thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
That blonde foid noticed you on the bus the other day therefore you too arent incel
Cause I stared at her for 30 minutes jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10042
Post face OP

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1

(Laughing at my looks)

(Laughing at my looks)

@Rope2647

I am not a winner
It's because you don't just look ugly but beta and pathetic. They see you looking at her not only as an insult, as they would any sub8 looking at them but as a joke as well.

I've had women do this to me as well. It doesn't matter how ugly they are, they expect only 9s or 10s to dare look at them. I hope you learned your lesson.

I think you know what needs to be done