Every male below 30 is self-improving these days

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Pretty much every single one is reading 48 laws of power, watching motivational videos, going to gym, trying cold showers and doing all that TRP / PUA / Self Improvement meme bullshit.

Here is why most fail:
1) They don't stick to it (rack or disciprine)
2) They think they have a choice (don't punish themselves for failure with lashing or suicide)
3) Their skeleton sucks. I've had this obvious beta soy who wanted to do whole self-improvement route. Reading on increasing T, personal trainers, cope "alpha" staged pictures in social media, going to dancing lessons. But it was pure cringe. His problem was BONE DEEP. And surprise - he is still alone.
4) They aren't willing to be extreme enough (avoiding LL, Le Forts, etc...)

Only once you realise you will LITERALLY DIE if you don't complete your plans, only then can you succeed.
Once you realise you LITERALLY HAVE NO CHOICE, only then can you succeed.

Goes for anything.

Only reason I lost incel status, because I set a deadline and a suicide date and made a promise to go ER unless I lose virginity and find a gf until that date.

And I managed to do it.

But I kind of regret it now, because I wish I was better off dead tbh

Source:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 2933 and 22 others
His problem was BONE DEEP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, anti caking agents, MogTheMogger and 8 others
I know if I'm not going through with my plans I'll rope but I still procrastinate...

How far back did you set that deadline and what did you do at that time since there was less knowledge and you're older than most of us?

True but i dont think u need to kill yourself lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, .👽., Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I know if I'm not going through with my plans I'll rope but I still procrastinate...

How far back did you set that deadline and what did you do at that time since there was less knowledge and you're older than most of us?
I think deadline was about 6 months away and I just went approaching ultra directly, but borderline psycho. At some times I was so angered I could snap at any moment. My gf sensed this and she said it made me seem confident, but later I told her that's only because I thought I had nothing to lose and wanted to go ER.

Never done online dating, only direct, ultra autism approaches. Took 300+ approaches to get GF.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maxillacel, Slayerino, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
xy just everythingmaxx theory
xx just exist theory

Dont forget NO PILLOW CHALLENGE:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and OCDMaxxing
I think deadline was about 6 months away and I just went approaching ultra directly, but borderline psycho. At some times I was so angered I could snap at any moment. My gf sensed this and she said it made me seem confident, but later I told her that's only because I thought I had nothing to lose and wanted to go ER.

Never done online dating, only direct, ultra autism approaches. Took 300+ approaches to get GF.
We need to dickmaxx nigga.

What does that even help with jfl
I actually have the same question. Like, I can understand Nofap, because MUH TESTOSTERONE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, but what the fuck is the deal with no pillow?

I actually have the same question. Like, I can understand Nofap, because MUH TESTOSTERONE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, but what the fuck is the deal with no pillow?
Keeps your head in alignment with your spine, makes keeping good posture easier throughout the day. I can't even sleep with a pillow anymore.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
This is very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Stingray, Slayerino and 6 others
I'm doing chemical dickmaxxing.
I want to increase the level if AR while also doing chemical dickmaxxing.

How much are you spending?

BTW heat is really important, there's a certain temperature where the penis is will experience hyperplasia.

what’s your point? there’s no point in trying because of competition? well, if yo don’t like competition, as a male, you never stood a chance in the first place.

btw just because people have a gym membership doesn’t mean they actually know what they are doing let alone look halfway decent. I am the most jacked person at my gym and most people there don’t even look like they own a gym membership

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Unbound and HighIQcel
what’s your point? there’s no point in trying because of competition? well, if yo don’t like competition, as a male, you never stood a chance in the first place.

btw just because people have a gym membership doesn’t mean they actually know what they are doing let alone look halfway decent. I am the most jacked person at my gym and most people there don’t even look like they own a gym membership
post your pic

Pretty much every single one is reading 48 laws of power, watching motivational videos, going to gym, trying cold showers and doing all that TRP / PUA / Self Improvement meme bullshit.

Here is why most fail:
2) They think they have a choice (don't punish themselves for failure with lashing or suicide)
3) Their skeleton sucks. I've had this obvious beta soy who wanted to do whole self-improvement route. Reading on increasing T, personal trainers, cope "alpha" staged pictures in social media, going to dancing lessons. But it was pure cringe. His problem was BONE DEEP. And surprise - he is still alone.

Only once you realise you will LITERALLY DIE if you don't complete your plans, only then can you succeed.

Goes for anything.

Only reason I lost incel status, because I set a deadline and a suicide date and made a promise to go ER unless I lose virginity and find a gf until that date.

And I managed to do it.

Source:
Every male under 30 tells themselves that they will improve. They plan to improve but 0.000001% make actual improvements.

Just be gigachad, he has no competition.

Yeah they do improve probaly more then the average lookmax.me user

There is no day that self improvement will be mainstream. You're just looking at you and your buddies and thinking the whole world is that way. Even among those gym memberships you posted, only a minority actually stick to it, and of that, only a minority will actually make significant gains. Most people just want to chart the typical life path and die.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, tyronelite, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others

I dont get the ER part, how would killing innocent people you dont know help you ?

If I can't be happy fuck others, fuck the world
Fuck chads, fuck staceys

Make them rot

Gyms have a huge turnover rate. Most of those incels never reach gymcel status because they only go for a few months, quit, then start again the next year. Your first point is the main one.

If I can't be happy fuck others, fuck the world
Fuck chads, fuck staceys

Make them rot
Happiness doesnt come from outside, it comes from inside. Your life vision is your biggest failo, with that mentality, if there was a God or something, he'd make sure to make you an incel, cause you dont deserve good things with that mentality

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Here is why most fail:

Goes for anything.

And I managed to do it.

Source:
So you just used the PUA approach?

Holy shit nigga, 300 cold approaches? Respect! I guess you live in a big city, because if you did thati in a small town, you'll be instantly outcasted.

Holy shit nigga, 300 cold approaches? Respect! I guess you live in a big city, because if you did thati in a small town, you'll be instantly outcasted.
More than that for the second lay.

300 is not a lot
because if you did thati in a small town, you'll be instantly outcasted.
I live in a 500k city, so it is good I guess.

Here is why most fail:

Goes for anything.

And I managed to do it.

Source:
You are scum of the earth if you were actually going to go ER just because you didn't have a gf

what a bitch you are jfl lol at you for saying that

You would kill others just cuz you have shit genetics?

You are scum of the earth if you were actually going to go ER just because you didn't have a gf
Oh, I am scum of earth alright.

what a bitch you are jfl lol at you for saying that
I don't think going ER is a "bitch" move. It is basically suicide and takes a ton of guts.

You would kill others just cuz you have shit genetics?
It's not enough for me to win, others must fail.

Don't worry boyo, I got over that shit. I got laid and got a gf. Humanity was saved by power of pussy.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
definitely not. sure there’s obviously a lot more than before but it’s still a small amount.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Dudes are literally willing to kill themselves for pussy these days. Guys like YOU are the problem and reason why men have it rougher now

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Dudes are literally willing to kill themselves for pussy these days. Guys like YOU are the problem and reason why men have it rougher now
You are 100% correct. Remember, I'm 6'2'' and will be getting LL to be 6'6''

• JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Zeta ascended
Not every male but a lot more for sure.

The red pill/ black pill isn’t even that well known to consider everyone self improving lol. A gym membership doesn’t mean shit. 90% of dudes train like pussys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and autistic_tendencies
op I hope you get run over on a highway until there's nothing but bloody pulp on the fucking pavement. kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
You are 100% correct. Remember, I'm 6'2'' and will be getting LL to be 6'6''
6'2 is avg height for white caucasian male on university campus

• +1
Only reason I lost incel status, because I set a deadline and a suicide date
Great Goal setting habits. If I don't have an extra total of around 15.000 by this summer, I will kill myself. That's the way to set measurable goals, and practise accountablility.

About the self improvement thing, that everyone is doing

Still 50% of dudes orso is overweight or fat or skinnyfat.
So they still fail like a mf loser, at improvement.
Anyone saying they self improve maxxed for some time and is fat, should SHOOT himself in the face:
(napoleon Hill, whom started the self help scam a bit; knew he was scamming I bet you)

All these fucking self improvement losers. That go to the fucking GYM, take a memebership, go for 2 months and then quit. And then don't set goals and time frames, and suicide plans. And that's why they fail.

Self imporvement without measurable results, and set time frames, and accountability plan if you fail. Most often doesn't work.
So self improvement dudes shoudl be like: So much body fat percenategby date ..; and if I fail I'll kill myself or need to run 100km straight as punishment, etc...

Last edited:
  • +1
wait it took YOU 300+ approaches to get a gf? Im doomed bro

• +1
Be chad or suicide

• +1
Great Goal setting habits. If I don't have an extra total of around 15.000 by this summer, I will kill myself. That's the way to set measurable goals, and practise accountablility.

About the self improvement thing, that everyone is doing

Still 50% of dudes orso is overweight or fat or skinnyfat.
So they still fail like a mf loser, at improvement.
Anyone saying they self improve maxxed for some time and is fat, should SHOOT himself in the face:
(napoleon Hill, whom started the self help scam a bit; knew he was scamming I bet you)

All these fucking self improvement losers. That go to the fucking GYM, take a memebership, go for 2 months and then quit. And then don't set goals and time frames, and suicide plans. And that's why they fail.

Self imporvement without measurable results, and set time frames, and accountability plan if you fail. Most often doesn't work.
So self improvement dudes shoudl be like: So much body fat percenategby date ..; and if I fail I'll kill myself or need to run 100km straight as punishment, etc...

Please don't quote that sleazy Dan Pena scammer. I hate that guy, he is full of shit and has nothing to back what he is saying up. Sleazy salesman. I unsubbed from that YT channel due to featuring that moron. He behaves like a low class retard when someone challenges his bullshit.
6'2 is avg height for white caucasian male on university campus
Correct, that is why I'm fucking getting LL to mog on the campus.
op I hope you get run over on a highway until there's nothing but bloody pulp on the fucking pavement. kys faggot
You should hope for that, because I'm exactly kind of narcy asshole that is ruining society. I would want all people who are like me to die in pain. If I knew myself I'd shoot me in the face.

Please don't quote that sleazy Dan Pena scammer. I hate that guy, he is full of shit and has nothing to back what he is saying up. Sleazy salesman. I unsubbed from that YT channel due to featuring that moron. He behaves like a low class retard when someone challenges his bullshit.
Overall, I can't say he's legit or not. He has some good nuggets out there.
His statement about self-development being shit 99% of the time is legit as fuck. That's why most need nt worry how "every male below 30 is self improveing". Because most of these men are failing big time at it.
I also agree with his conclusion or approach as a"coach', that he needs to be a massive dickhead to these students as a way to motivate/fear them into action.

This is a more indapt apporach to how most fail in self improvement